PDA

View Full Version : 100 down, 15 milliion to go........

JustRalph
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/100-Immigrants-Found-in-Houston-Stash-House-ICE-251025951.html

This stuff is just laughable anymore.........

cj's dad
03-19-2014, 09:40 PM
I bet they are all driving without insurance and not a valid drivers license, not paying taxes and have medical benefits and the right to vote. Any takers.

Oh, bet they will not be deported..

The base of the Democratic party

JustRalph
03-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Borders, Language, Culture

TJDave
03-20-2014, 02:05 AM
I bet they are all driving without insurance and not a valid drivers license, not paying taxes and have medical benefits and the right to vote. Any takers.

Oh, bet they will not be deported..

The base of the Democratic party

I bet that had they not been caught they soon would be working illegally for some patriotic American.

Any takers?

cj's dad
03-20-2014, 02:47 PM
I bet that had they not been caught they soon would be working illegally for some patriotic American.

Any takers?

No doubt. That is also a crime. Why would you think I would be in favor of that ?

TJDave
03-20-2014, 03:21 PM
No doubt. That is also a crime. Why would you think I would be in favor of that ?

Because it's usually glossed over and the primary reason why they come. Illegals wouldn't be illegal, wouldn't be driving without licenses, not paying taxes, not getting deported, etc, etc, if we didn't want their labor.

Tom
03-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Because it's usually glossed over and the primary reason why they come. Illegals wouldn't be illegal, wouldn't be driving without licenses, not paying taxes, not getting deported, etc, etc, if we didn't want their labor.

"We" don't.
Only "some" of us do.
For my part, those who break the law and hire illegals should also be deported.
they do not deserve to be allowed to be citizens and live here. and they should forfeit ALL of their net worth as a fine, to help offset the cost they have dumped on us taxpayers.

Where do you suppose hiring illegals for cheap wages falls, closer to freedom or slavery?