PDA

View Full Version : the inner

lamboguy
03-16-2014, 01:27 PM
if you want exciting races, you are getting them at the BIG A this year. every class has evenly matched horses. the riders are giving their heart on top of those horses day in and day out.

for the record the first race today was a dead heat, i wish i had either exacta, i could almost retire if i did!

Tom
03-16-2014, 03:54 PM
For a minute there, I thought I stumbled onto a couple year old thread.

jk3521
03-16-2014, 05:26 PM
for the record the first race today was a dead heat

Ain't that sumpthin'?! Two trainers on a long 0-fer finally win a race and can only win a race dead-heating each other. Plus according to Bris results http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/instant.cgi?type=inr&country=USA&track=AQU&date=2014-03-16&race=1 Only Parker gets recognition, not Prine. There just ain't no justice! :D

JohnGalt1
03-17-2014, 08:13 PM
if you want exciting races, you are getting them at the BIG A this year. every class has evenly matched horses. the riders are giving their heart on top of those horses day in and day out.

for the record the first race today was a dead heat, i wish i had either exacta, i could almost retire if i did!

Because of your thread I decided to handicap Monday's card, races 4-9, in case I could play a pick 6.

Because i liked so much chalk I made only one win bet in the 5th race betting the 3 and 5 to win and a 359 exacta box.

It came 39. And the $24 pick six ticket hit 5/6 so I got back $19.

A nice profit on a track I seldom play.

Thanks Lamboguy.

PhantomOnTour
03-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Is this closing week for the Inner Track?

Rise Over Run
03-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Is this closing week for the Inner Track?
I can't remember if it was Talking Horses on Saturday or Sunday, but TLG said he thought the main track would return on March 27th.

pele polo
03-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Been a great meet, will hate to see the inner go. I'm old school, 9 solid dirt races a day. If I could only convince nyra to drop those damn turf sprints the rest of the year. I know, it'll never happen.

It only gets harder from here. Pick 4s will include state bred maidens on turf. McKlaughlin, Mott, and McGaughey's late developing 3yos taking on seasoned Pletchers (which side of the hill are they on?). Rudy will be go hot then cold. Riding colony won't be so easily discriminatory with 15 top jocks instead of 3. The heat will make sure things run like 50-1. A huge lack of two turn races. Sprinters will get the mile at Belmont. Milers will be SOL at Saratoga. On and on but I'm looking forward to it.

Thebigguy
03-18-2014, 12:24 AM
[QUOTE=lamboguy]if you want exciting races, you are getting them at the BIG A this year. every class has evenly matched horses. the riders are giving their heart on top of those horses day in and day out.

for the record the first race today was a dead heat, i wish i had either exacta, i could almost retire if i did![/QUOT
Agree. The cards have been good. There is a thread over on DT about this Saturdays card. People are excited about the racing in NY right now.

Edward DeVere
03-18-2014, 12:27 AM
Only Parker gets recognition, not Prine. There just ain't no justice! :D

Prine should write a letter of complaint to "Dear Abby".