PDA

View Full Version : ah say, ah say hmmm boy is that a fact?

freeneasy
04-09-2004, 10:39 PM
well it looks like we got horse can and hot rocks err err hothorse & canrock teaming up together to make up, well for now i'll just call em the sceam team.
iam going to peer into this a little further.
hotsy claims a 1st race winner at the duct paying off at a door kicken $37.
oh but wait, suddenly out of the clear blue sky rocksy materializes to thank hotsy for the same winner as he took rocksy up on his wing ding offer and got that $37 "no can lose" wing ding winner.
gentleman in the grifters world that is whats called teamwork, tandom, working with a partner. one lays out the cliam, the working partner suddenly appears to put into verification the facts of the claim.
well just to tie the knot a little tighter i see here that hothorse and his buddy canrock both just happened to join the board on the same day which was 2 days ago. then all of a sudden we got this guy hothorse selling his pks here on the board and kick starting it all off with a $37 bang bang gorilla and at the same time on the drums, sax and bass guitar we got his buddy canrock playing backup. oh yeah and hot horse list his residense as louisianna where can rock doesnt list his place of residency. could it be next door neighbors. gee i wonder
sloppy job fellas, the boys on this board got their cutting teeth in a long time ago,
so now you can just git along on home now boys cause like ive said befoe, i thinks i hears yo mama, a call'n ya.
ah, ah say now boy, is that a fact?

PaceAdvantage
04-09-2004, 10:54 PM
hothorse is a dead issue as far as I'm concerned.

freeneasy
04-09-2004, 11:00 PM
hotsy horsey?:D