PDA

View Full Version : Best Bets Yonkers 3/10

mrroyboy
03-10-2014, 06:52 PM
There are a couple of best bets at Yonkers tonight. No value in either of them but maybe you could key them in exotics?

Race 5 No 5 Hobe Sound ML 8-5

Race 7 No 3 Macharoundtheclock. ML 8-5

Like I said in Tray's post I also like Odds on Alpha in the sixth but not a best bet
Good Luck

traynor
03-10-2014, 08:41 PM
There are a couple of best bets at Yonkers tonight. No value in either of them but maybe you could key them in exotics?

Race 5 No 5 Hobe Sound ML 8-5

Race 7 No 3 Macharoundtheclock. ML 8-5

Like I said in Tray's post I also like Odds on Alpha in the sixth but not a best bet
Good Luck

Last I looked #5 HobeSound was 1/9 and #6 SenoritaSantanna was 14/1. Pretty strange. It looks like either the 3 or the 6 could be in it. #3 SentimentalLady has the early pace, but both 5 and 6 are strong late. It should be an interesting race.

pandy
03-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Those of you who follow Yonkers, I have been testing a new method which could be the basis for a new handicapping book. Free test picks on trotpicks.com.

mrroyboy
03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Great Pandy
Where on your site do we find that? Free picks ?
What I was trying was taking your top 2 Meadowlands Picks on top of the other picks. A/bcd B/acd. A six ticket layout which was doing well up until recently. So it may be back to the drawing board for me.

pandy
03-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Great Pandy
Where on your site do we find that? Free picks ?
What I was trying was taking your top 2 Meadowlands Picks on top of the other picks. A/bcd B/acd. A six ticket layout which was doing well up until recently. So it may be back to the drawing board for me.

The Meadowlands is already starting to transition to easier fields to handicap, so that may be too many combinations. That ticket layout may work during the winter months.

http://www.trotpicks.com/freepicks.htm

pandy
03-11-2014, 06:38 PM
By the way, my column for drf/harness this week will be an interview with Trackmaster President and harness driver David Siegel. It may be a two part column, I'm not sure yet, but I think a lot of people will find it interesting.

mrroyboy
03-11-2014, 06:42 PM
I like David Siegal. He stands by his products.

mrroyboy
03-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Pandy If you ever need help with editing or anything like that I am available. I am a disabled veteran/senior citizen so I have plenty of time on my hands. I would always help for free.

pandy
03-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Pandy If you ever need help with editing or anything like that I am available. I am a disabled veteran/senior citizen so I have plenty of time on my hands. I would always help for free.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Do you have editing experience?