PDA

View Full Version : Evil Koch brothers hit a new low

Clocker
03-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Just when you think things could not get any worse, the evil right-wing Koch brothers stoop so low as to donate $100 million to fund a major expansion of a hospital in NYC. Oh, the humanity.

The libs, of course, showed up in great numbers to protest this despicable act. Taking part in the protest march were New York State Nurses’ Association, the NAACP, and of course SEIU. These guardians of the public welfare saw right through the fraud and corruption, identifying the true evil intent: the new building was to be called the David H. Koch Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. The horror! :eek:

Ben Kallos, the local New York City Council representative, was on hand to shout compelling applause lines such as:
.@BenKallos: David Koch is against affordable healthcare. Why is his name on a hospital? #stopKoch #womensday

— NYSNA (@nynurses) March 8, 2014

Just to be clear: Kallos is a sitting city council member who attended a protest against the addition of a new hospital care center in the neighborhood he represents because … Koch brothers!

Full story (http://freebeacon.com/blog/koch-brother-donates-money-to-hospital-liberals-protest-not-a-parody/)

Robert Goren
03-10-2014, 06:02 PM
With those guys, you want read the fine print first.

FantasticDan
03-10-2014, 06:08 PM
With those guys, you want read the fine print first.Right, I'm betting the phrase "immortal soul" pops up a few more times than standard :mad: :mad: :lol:

classhandicapper
03-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Just when you think things could not get any worse, the evil right-wing Koch brothers stoop so low as to donate $100 million to fund a major expansion of a hospital in NYC. Oh, the humanity.

The libs, of course, showed up in great numbers to protest this despicable act. Taking part in the protest march were New York State Nurses’ Association, the NAACP, and of course SEIU. These guardians of the public welfare saw right through the fraud and corruption, identifying the true evil intent: the new building was to be called the David H. Koch Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. The horror! :eek:

Full story (http://freebeacon.com/blog/koch-brother-donates-money-to-hospital-liberals-protest-not-a-parody/)

It 's people like this that make me wonder if forced sterilization is as bad as I've always thought. ;)

Clocker
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM
It 's people like this that make me wonder if forced sterilization is as bad as I've always thought. ;)

Now you've done it. The libs will spin this into a story that the new Koch Medical Center is a eugenics facility to put an end to poor people and minorities. :eek:

Tom
03-10-2014, 09:16 PM
With those guys, you want read the fine print first.
And what does it say?

reckless
03-10-2014, 10:23 PM
Now you've done it. The libs will spin this into a story that the new Koch Medical Center is a eugenics facility to put an end to poor people and minorities. :eek:

They probably will do such a thing considering that eugenics against minorities and the poor in 20th century Amerika falls at the feet of that genocidal racist, one Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood (and a left-wing heroine-icon, of course).

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

HUSKER55
03-11-2014, 06:33 AM
This is a one time deal! They can give me the money and I promise I won't spend a penney in NY.

That should make everyone happy!

Well....I would be happy! :D

reckless
03-12-2014, 07:10 PM
David Koch, patriot and generous non-partisan benefactor to the poor, is being attacked by the left wing of New York simply because he has the audacity to donate $100 million to help New York-Presbytarian Hospital modernize their ambulatory care center.

This is well-known, both here at PA and around the country.

But, according to a New York Post editorial of March 11, 2014, this isn't the first time Koch dug deep into his pockets to improve the quality of life in my beloved New York City.

Since 2000, Koch has given away more than $629 million to more than three dozen institutions. Yet, none of this has stopped the venom hurled their way from the left.

Recently, according to Harry Reid, the Koch brothers are 'un-American'.

NYC mayor, Bill De Blasio, who honeymooned in Havana, Cuba, stood silent when left wing has been and simpleton, Harry Belefonte likened the Koch brothers to the Ku Klux Klan.

Once again, the left wing does more than their share to correctly prove accusations by conservatives that the true hatred and stupidity lies squarely at the feet of liberals and the Democrat Party.

God bless America for generous patriots like the David and Charles Koch.

PaceAdvantage
03-13-2014, 04:34 AM
I think it's been conclusively proven that wealthy Republicans are far more philanthropic compared to their Democrat counterparts.

barn32
03-13-2014, 09:37 AM
I think it's been conclusively proven that wealthy Republicans are far more philanthropic compared to their Democrat counterparts.There are wealthy Deomcrats?

HUSKER55
03-13-2014, 09:50 AM
liberals do not earn money nor save it nor plan ahead.

Just ask em. We need more government intervention.

PaceAdvantage
03-13-2014, 03:06 PM
There are wealthy Deomcrats?They abound, as do silly questions.

Tom
03-13-2014, 03:17 PM
Let's see....rich dems?

The Kennedy's
Soros.
The Ketchup lady that Lurch leeched onto.
Pelosi and Reid (bribery has been very very good to them)