PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita 5th

lamboguy
03-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Race 5 #6 GAB POWER at first glance looked like he might not like dirt. i think he ran like a chicken and must hate the rail. he moves outside today and might get brave today.

Race 7 # 3 JUDY THE BEAUTY ran in some good races and beat GROUPIE DOLL on synthetic then came back and ran second to her on dirt in Santa Anita, but ran great. she is going to be a very short price for a trainer that knows how to get his horse ready off the bench.

frankcolt
03-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Santa Anita Race 5 going with

:1: :7: exactor Box

:1: :7: :9: tri box

hit the tri for only a buck but I'll take it

lamboguy
03-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Race 5 #6 GAB POWER at first glance looked like he might not like dirt. i think he ran like a chicken and must hate the rail. he moves outside today and might get brave today.

Race 7 # 3 JUDY THE BEAUTY ran in some good races and beat GROUPIE DOLL on synthetic then came back and ran second to her on dirt in Santa Anita, but ran great. she is going to be a very short price for a trainer that knows how to get his horse ready off the bench.
GAB POWER was awful

frankcolt
03-09-2014, 05:45 PM
WOW didn't think it would bay 888.80 for 2 bucks - I'M UP for the day

lamboguy
03-09-2014, 07:08 PM

7th race was a small winner $3.00

i am going to chase GAB POWER next race. he couldn't get his feet moving at the start of the race today, he needs the lead to be anywhere. might be bigger price next out on the drop.