PDA

View Full Version : Moneybox for drivers

mrroyboy
03-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Based on what John is doing I fooled around with drivers. I did Meadowlands for last year.

Y Gingras 107
C Callahan 73
D Miller -19
A miller -11
Tim Tetrick -23
Ron Pierce 4
John Campbell 13
S Zeron -23
Marcus Miller 12
J Bong -5
Brian Sears 15

Don't know what these numbers can be used for but it is interesting how much Gingras and Callahan stand out and the surprising number for Tim Tetrick.

LottaKash
03-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Roy, my mind is always open to a new slant on the same ole things....But here, I am a bit confused....

I mean that, if one is quite familiar with the driver colony at whatever track, that is pretty much all that I personally need to know....

There seems, when looking at your numbers, to be a disparaging difference between drivers, and yet I know in my deep down, who the best ones are, and some of the numbers are skewed a bit too much for my take...So except for the cycle that they may currently be in, I just know that if a top driver is steering my play, that is all I need to know.....

Of course, thruout the season drivers, just any other athletes, for whatever the reasons may be, go into a slump or a lull may be a more appropriate term....Given that, perhaps that is what you are attempting to accomplish, the slump aspect of a driver ?....

I would need to know more about whatever it is that you may doing....Heck, maybe you have something there, and taking a different path sometimes leads one to new ways of thinking in this game of ours... Anything that may improve the bottom line is always worth the effort...

Tell us more Roy....:jump:

mrroyboy
03-04-2014, 06:27 PM
I am just doing the money box thing that you are doing. 2x wins minus places or shows. I was just curious. I didn't think it would be a handicapping factor.

LottaKash
03-04-2014, 06:49 PM
I am just doing the money box thing that you are doing. 2x wins minus places or shows. I was just curious. I didn't think it would be a handicapping factor.

Ok Roy, good....Hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained....:ThmbUp: