PDA

View Full Version : Curtisonthebay........

wiffleball whizz
03-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Doing some hardcore sweeps!!!! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Again I saw this Curtis bay on the local map......pm me if you wanna grab some drinks one night :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :D

Was the "you gotta love that loudmouth at the track" thread not worth your time???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cj's dad
03-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Will do !! Always nice meeting new PA members !!

wiffleball whizz
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Will do !! Always nice meeting new PA members !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many don't come out from behind the keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

cj's dad
03-02-2014, 09:22 PM
I've heard that !! I have heard of a place close by in Baltimore that has video poker machines. I am on the waterfront so I don't know how far you are a way, but PM me and maybe we can have an evening of illegal gambling.

Track Collector
03-03-2014, 12:38 AM
As someone in the area, maybe you would like to join us for racing at the Timonium Fair this year.

We had up to several forum members last year (including forum famous wiffleball whizz, poker ace proximity, and ronsmac whose memory on how horses ran against each other regularly results in pleasant trips to the teller window), and a good time was had by all. Racing there can be culture shock for those who prefer the likes of Santa Anita, Saratoga, Del Mar, etc. What's a blast is that they even pay you money if you win. :D

Horseracing, fair food (including MD crab cakes), drinks of all kinds, potential for eye candy..........what's not to love? It has been rumored that deep discounts can be had on that $8 daily admission fee, giving you a little extra to churn at the windows or for whatever you favor. ;)

Man I'm ready, but still about 5 1/2 months to go. :(

proximity
03-03-2014, 01:36 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many don't come out from behind the keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are the smart ones. :D