PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm,,,,,,,who said it?

JustRalph
02-28-2014, 09:56 PM
In 2008 this statement was roundly ridiculed

“After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.”

ArlJim78
02-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Ouch, that's going to leave a mark.

HUSKER55
03-01-2014, 10:54 AM
OW-EEE

I will guess Hillary

cj's dad
03-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Sarah

Greyfox
03-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Sarah

Bingo! (Her speech writer might have written it though.)

mostpost
03-01-2014, 01:50 PM

“After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.”
While, on the other hand President Bush reacted with firmness and resolve. :rolleyes:

From Wkipedia:
Initially the Bush Administration considered a military response to defend Georgia, but such an intervention was ruled out due to the inevitable conflict it would lead to with Russia.[348][349] Instead, Bush opted for a softer option by sending humanitarian supplies to Georgia by military, rather than civilian, aircraft.

It's easy for a bird brain candidate-Sarah Palin-to make all kinds of statements. The fact is no president will get involved in conflicts between Russia and its neighbors.

mostpost
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM

Exactly what was this reaction of indecision and moral equivalence?

http://archives.politicususa.com/2008/08/11/Obama-Russia-Georgia.html

“No matter how this conflict started, Russia has escalated it well beyond the dispute over South Ossetia and invaded another country. Russia has escalated its military campaign through strategic bombing and the movement of its ground forces into the heart of Georgia. There is no possible justification for these attacks,” Obama said.

That sounds very similar to this.
"The United States of America stands with the democratically elected government of Georgia. We insist that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia be respected," Those words by George W Bush.

Obama goes on to say; This is a clear violation of the sovereignty and internationally recognized borders of Georgia.

Despite what the clueless Sarah says, Obama's comments on the invasion of Georgia were pretty much the same as the comments of the Bush administration. If his were indecisive and morally equivalent, then so were theirs.

Clocker
03-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Obama's comments on the invasion of Georgia were pretty much the same as the comments of the Bush administration. If his were indecisive and morally equivalent, then so were theirs.

Ah, an admission that Obama is no better than the evil Bush.

davew
03-01-2014, 03:21 PM
While, on the other hand President Bush reacted with firmness and resolve. :rolleyes:

From Wkipedia:
Initially the Bush Administration considered a military response to defend Georgia, but such an intervention was ruled out due to the inevitable conflict it would lead to with Russia.[348][349] Instead, Bush opted for a softer option by sending humanitarian supplies to Georgia by military, rather than civilian, aircraft.

It's easy for a bird brain candidate-Sarah Palin-to make all kinds of statements. The fact is no president will get involved in conflicts between Russia and its neighbors.

I guess you need to resort to name calling

Clocker
03-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Standard tactics. Two posts "defending" Obama without even attempting to say anything good about Obama or his actions. Just attacks on past actions of people with zero involvement in the current situation.

cj's dad
03-01-2014, 06:53 PM

Leftatthepost has no other recourse when his man crush is made to look the part of a fool. And, please make no mistake, this former gov't worker is- IMO- still on the active payroll of the US Government. Ever heard of the term "disinformation"? These individuals do exist and are well trained.

dis·in·for·ma·tion

[dis-in-fer-mey-shuhhttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn, dis-in-]
noun, false information, as about a country's military strength or plans, publicly announced or planted in the news media, "or blogs" especially of other countries. (my addition)> or by sycophants of a particular administration; especially if that person is from the home state of said politician.

JustRalph
03-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Leftatthepost has no other recourse when his man crush is made to look the part of a fool. And, please make no mistake, this former gov't worker is- IMO- still on the active payroll of the US Government. Ever heard of the term "disinformation"? These individuals do exist and are well trained.

dis·in·for·ma·tion

[dis-in-fer-mey-shuhhttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn, dis-in-]
noun, false information, as about a country's military strength or plans, publicly announced or planted in the news media, "or blogs" especially of other countries. (my addition)> or by sycophants of a particular administration; especially if that person is from the home state of said politician.

Good call......been saying that about him and his buddies for years now.

Leftatthepost :lol: That's classic

Sarah called it. Get over it. She knows a commie when she sees one..... :lol:

mostpost
03-01-2014, 08:39 PM
It's not name calling if it's true

mostpost
03-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Good call......been saying that about him and his buddies for years now.

Leftatthepost :lol: That's classic

Sarah called it. Get over it. She knows a commie when she sees one..... :lol:
From the Karl Rove playbook: Accuse the other guy of what you are doing yourself. Do you pay taxes on what the RNC pays you or is it off the books?

JustRalph
03-01-2014, 09:30 PM
From the Karl Rove playbook: Accuse the other guy of what you are doing yourself. Do you pay taxes on what the RNC pays you or is it off the books?

I wish I was getting paid, by the word!

chrisl
03-01-2014, 10:14 PM
And they say the right is downgrading women. Look at ole Mostie post. Weak very weak.

cj's dad
03-01-2014, 10:45 PM
And they say the right is downgrading women. Look at ole Mostie post. Weak very weak.

Bingo !!!!! he delivered mail- she governed a state !! Pretty sure there is a comparison there :lol::lol::lol::lol:

chrisl
03-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Mostie has not responded to this, answers everything. Weak puppy. Licking them stamps must be a weakness.

Clocker
03-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Mostie has not responded to this, answers everything. Weak puppy. Licking them stamps must be a weakness.

It's Sunday. I think all the moonbats are over in the religious thread, arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin-headed president.

Steve 'StatMan'
03-02-2014, 10:56 PM
He may be awaiting his next words from the Obama People.

chrisl
03-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Ya turned and ran. Did not expect much from Mostie the clown

FantasticDan
03-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Ya turned and ran. Did not expect much from Mostie the clown :rolleyes: Please. To quote a famous line, Mosty has chunks of guys like you in his stool..

chrisl
03-06-2014, 02:01 PM
You look at Mosties stool...that's pretty cool, coming from another tool