PDA

View Full Version : Latest Snowden reveal should be chilling to you

JustRalph
02-25-2014, 08:16 PM
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

This is an incredible reveal

The spies are picking winners and losers.........

davew
02-25-2014, 08:50 PM
I wonder if mostOBAMApost is actually a NSA person keeping the people in check on this board..

johnhannibalsmith
02-25-2014, 09:14 PM
I swear to Boxcar's God that I'm starting to think this Snowden cat is still on the NSA payroll. :lol:

I mean, this sort of stuff is almost goofy. Intelligence specializing in sociopathic coercion and monitoring of every thing, all the time. It's gone from being somewhat anti-climactic confirmation of what had been presumed by most I guess, to this endless running gag on some sort of serial comedy that I half expect to learn has been bugging Fruit of the Loom with the "inspected by" label the writers have gone so far down the pier.

Kudos to them if they are, but I can't believe that these clowns are this good at anything, much less this level of sophistication... ha... I'm just starting to believe that they want me to think that they are to narrow the workload of doing a poor job solving things when they do happen... like the real thing.

Robert Fischer
02-25-2014, 09:33 PM
I swear to Boxcar's God that I'm starting to think this Snowden cat is still on the NSA payroll. :lol: ...

lol it gets very complicated if you think about it too hard.
The fact that mainstream media sources are often running Sndn articles leads one to question. Regardless, the media is controlled, so it gets complicated.

I think the article itself is pretty interesting.

Everyone who has been on any of the political comment boards has seen "trolls", and everyone has seen the occasional "cute girl avatar" who gets a bunch of attention, and is probably not really that cute girl. This is basically taking those kind of things to the next level for "internet warfare".

Greyfox
02-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Interesting article for sure.

"The documents lay out theories of how humans interact with one another, particularly online, and then attempt to identify ways to influence the outcomes – or “game” it:"

Obviously, any message board, including this one, could have "shills" hired to persuade. No???

Steve 'StatMan'
02-25-2014, 10:28 PM
I probably didn't do myself any favors on the board tonight.

Sounds like politics since at least the Nixon administration, certainly in play trying to take Bush down, and running rampant by both sides and getting better and crueler at it as the years go on. Sadly, this evil genie will never go back into the bottle, no matter how hard anyone pushes at the smoke.

Dahoss2002
02-26-2014, 07:01 AM
After what went down at Ruby Ridge, anything is possible and apparently justifiable.