PDA

View Full Version : You tell me Woody .......Ronan Farrow

JustRalph
02-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Mia Farrow in a custody battle with Woody Allen, Years ago testified that her son Ronan Farrow was fathered by Woody Allen. Woody Allen forced her to testify under oath to this fact. For years Ronan was rumored to have been fathered by Mia Farrow's ex husband Frank Sinatra. Apparently the judge etc bought her story and Woody paid child support etc. no blood test etc. I'm not sure of all the details but after viewing this pic? Wow!

Here is a recent picture of Ronan Farrow who now has a show on MSNBC. I think Woody got screwed on the child support. Check the pic and decide for yourself..........

thaskalos
02-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Well...we all know that Woody's eyesight leaves a lot to be desired.

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2014, 12:41 AM
You couldn't design a closer looking Mia & Frank kid if you tried...

HUSKER55
02-25-2014, 07:19 AM
you hit that nail on the head!

LottaKash
02-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Yikes !...When I first saw the photo, I said wow that reminds me of "Ole Blue Eyes" himself...And, I didn't even know this guys name or anything about him, or what this thread was even all about, at that....I am not much of a Woody Allen fan either, maybe he is getting what he truly should have in his lifetime....:D

thaskalos
02-25-2014, 01:48 PM
That Mia Farrow sure is one honest and respectable gal.

It's hard to doubt her version of things...

nijinski
02-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Somehow when he looks the mirror , he has to know the truth .
I guess the physician doing his family history has to do some side notes
too .

He has made jokes about Allen . If he was his father he would be his brother
in law too . It's all quite bizarre .

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2014, 02:47 PM
That Mia Farrow sure is one honest and respectable gal.

It's hard to doubt her version of things...Point taken.

The whole lot of them (Mia and Woody) can't be trusted obviously...

ArlJim78
02-25-2014, 03:15 PM
wow, uncanny photo. Woody may have provided his support but it looks like his genes came from somebody else. wonder if he can sing.

davew
02-25-2014, 09:02 PM
but how could she not know who the father was?

http://www.holymoly.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_665w/wenn_t_sinatra_ronana_farrow_woody.jpg

davew
12-23-2018, 11:24 PM
I wonder if Ronan is going to investigate the allegations from the former model who said she was sleeping with Woody starting when she was 16, and even did a threesome with Mia.

Dave Schwartz
12-24-2018, 01:53 AM
OK, this wins the "WOW of my day" award.

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp: