PDA

View Full Version : Derby Wars ?

big frank
02-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Has anyone played in there contests here ?? If so what do you think of there site ?? Thanks

highrider
02-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Other than a few glitch problems from time to Time, a very honest site.
Any time I draw out a check it arrives in a few days.
Has become a much tougher site, as the prize money rises the better competition follows.
Also management has always been courteous and easy to deal with.

ten2oneormore
02-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Contests are great and since there really isn't competition it's the best on the web.However because it's the only place to go for online contests the competition is kind of stiff.I have played there since they launched a couple years ago and have no complaints.Contests are run smooth and their payouts are like clockwork.Have probably had 25-30 payouts and almost every one came on the 4th day after I requested it.

They have migrated toward the higher buy ins.At the start they had $25 daily contests with a $47 or $75 weekly and a $175 monthly but now they are $285 and $875.Kind of expensive if you are just trying to play around here and there.

letswastemoney
02-20-2014, 03:08 PM
They have $500 contests, with $250 to the winner, for a $22 buy in. I tend to like those. I won twice in a row a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't been able to really duplicate my efforts.

They have free Dubai contests if that helps, usually with a $150 purse.

The magic number is $60. If you can get to $60 in a WP format over 6-8 races, you can probably win a lot of their contests.

big frank
02-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the info guys ! This is a great board , most are here to help... Thanks again !