PDA

View Full Version : Saturday throwouts

lamboguy
02-15-2014, 10:20 AM
The Big A has cancelled

Gulfstream

race 4---#6 HARBOUR MISTRESS, saw her train in Monmouth last summer and didn't care for her then, she comes out of a somewhat better race and got bet to favorite. she will still get bet in this spot, so i will pass.

Santa Anita

race 3---#5 PRESENCEOFAGENIUS just broke the maiden last race on the turf as a 4 year old. i just don't play horses that have to win their first race at 4 and then face other horses that broke their maiden's at age 2 or 3, and this one will be chalk.

race 5---#3 BURY PACER was first time in this country last time out and broke bad as the favorite, probably because the horse wasn't used to the new surroundings as dead chalk. more than likely he will improve this time, but maybe at a shorter price than his first race here. just not worth the price to me.

good luck today

lamboguy
02-15-2014, 05:54 PM
The Big A has cancelled

Gulfstream

race 4---#6 HARBOUR MISTRESS, saw her train in Monmouth last summer and didn't care for her then, she comes out of a somewhat better race and got bet to favorite. she will still get bet in this spot, so i will pass.

Santa Anita

race 3---#5 PRESENCEOFAGENIUS just broke the maiden last race on the turf as a 4 year old. i just don't play horses that have to win their first race at 4 and then face other horses that broke their maiden's at age 2 or 3, and this one will be chalk.

race 5---#3 BURY PACER was first time in this country last time out and broke bad as the favorite, probably because the horse wasn't used to the new surroundings as dead chalk. more than likely he will improve this time, but maybe at a shorter price than his first race here. just not worth the price to me.

good luck today

race 3 Gulfstream off the board @6-1

race 3 Samta Anita ran 2nd @ 2-1

race 5 Santa Anita ran out @ 3/2