PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Stakes & El Camino Real Derby Stats Guide

luvalab
02-14-2014, 12:26 PM
I've put together another free stats guide for the Kentucky Derby qualifying races this weekend - the El Camino Real Derby and Southwest Stakes.

Here is what the guide includes:

Post Position
Winners by Running Style
Par Time Comparison Analysis
Post Time Favorite Stats
Superfecta Finishers by Last Race Finish
Superfecta Finishers by Last Race Track
Average, Low and High Payouts Stats
Average Running Times
Past Winners List that includes Fractional Times
Analysis of the Stats
Positive ROI Stats

The link below will take you to my website where you can enter your email address to download the guide.

Southwest Stakes & El Camino Real Derby Stats Guide (http://www.bigdaystats.com/big_day_stat_guides.php?a=1)

It is free and I hope it helps! Enjoy!

IrishRail76
02-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Nice work! You uncover some highly-significant statistics that are not easy to find and assemble from traditional sources. Thanks!

IrishRail76
02-16-2014, 05:56 PM
Your free El Camino Real Guide and a very quick glance at the free pp's gave me the Trifecta at the El Camino Real. Thank you very much!

Thebigguy
02-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Your free El Camino Real Guide and a very quick glance at the free pp's gave me the Trifecta at the El Camino Real. Thank you very much!

LMFAO!!!!!
His guide gave you the first 3 choices? The clear cut chalks in the race?
Here is what I take from this, you and him have a very similar # of posts?
Coincidence??? I think not!

luvalab
02-17-2014, 12:26 AM
LMFAO!!!!!
His guide gave you the first 3 choices? The clear cut chalks in the race?
Here is what I take from this, you and him have a very similar # of posts?
Coincidence??? I think not!

Thebigguy,

I understand you are trying to imply we are the same person, however we are not. He joined in 2007 and I had not even attended my first horse race until a year later. He gave me a nice complement on the Breeders' Cup guide as well and I appreciate them. Yes, you are correct, this time it was on three of the clear cut favorites. I would assume the stat he was referring to was that in the past 20 years 70% of the horses that finished in the Trifecta were 1st or 2nd in their last starts. In the El Camino there were just 3 horses that fit this criteria. I didn't handicap the race, so I don't know how the other horses stacked up, but had you taken the 3 horses that fit this criteria and boxed them (and I'm not a fan of boxing) in a trifecta for $6 it would have returned $27.30 or a 355% ROI. While admittedly that is not a huge trifecta return it still is a positive return.

Thanks for the compliment IP, I appreciate it. Glad the guide could help.

CincyHorseplayer
02-17-2014, 01:01 AM
The guy is sharing his research altruistically.Don't knock that.