PDA

View Full Version : Change to Web Site

cj
04-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Now that the real racing in Florida is done for the year, I will no longer carry GP on my site. I will carry the big Calder days as additional features, but not on a daily basis.

I've had several requests for some of the night tracks, so starting tonight, I'm going to post Mountaineer on a regular basis. I have no idea how these figures perform there as I don't play Mnr (middle of the night here!), but Buddha and Zafonic may be able to help. If night tracks are popular, I'll consider adding another.

I will always carry NY and SoCal, and then select the other two based on the highest quality at the time.

Craig's Pace Figures (http://users.skynet.be/cjmilkowski)

Zaf
04-05-2004, 08:43 PM
CJ,

I am doing pretty well with them at MNR and at Delta. We'll see if that carries over to EVD. So as far as I can see they work just as well on battle scared 4K claimers :cool:

ZAFONIC

Valuist
04-06-2004, 09:56 AM
CJ-

Thats pretty impressive. I do something similar but just for the Chicago tracks, since I do it by hand. I also use Beyer-type numbers and learned how to make pace figs from Quirins book. I may use your numbers as a supplement for New York and Kentucky.

cj
04-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Valuist,

It would be interesting to compare our Chicago numbers when I start posting Haw, then AP, next week. Hawthorne has never been very good to me, but AP has been great. I did hammer Pollard's Vision and the exacta straight, so maybe things are turning around there.

melman
04-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Chalk-Eater!!!!!!!! Sorry could not resist CJ.

cj
04-06-2004, 02:33 PM
He was 5-2 as they loaded...with a 13 point (about 7 length) advantage over his next best rival, I couldn't resist. How do you think he dropped to 8-5? ;) ;) ;)

headhawg
04-06-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
He was 5-2 as they loaded...with a 13 point (about 7 length) advantage over his next best rival, I couldn't resist. How do you think he dropped to 8-5? ;) ;) ;)

Was that you? Perhaps you need to change your signature to read "I create the chalk." :D

John
04-06-2004, 06:15 PM
CJ,

The big whale reads your picks.

I wish you would do KEENELAND. I Know your figures will do well there.

cj
04-07-2004, 02:00 AM
I am doing Keeneland!

shanta
04-07-2004, 08:52 AM
C.J. thanx again for sharing your numbers! they are real, real solid. By the way the real racing in Florida IS going on right now. Its called Tampa Bay Downs! :D Stay Safe!

Richie

John
04-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks , cj

The site http://users.skynet.be/cjmilkowski/ looks real pro. Good Job and easy to read.

What say this summer at Saratoga we hawk your sheet outside the gate...to pay for the tent and free lunch.....

Parlay_Pete
04-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Craig,

Thanks for your figures. You do a wonderul job and the site looks great.

Ny Racing Recap (http://ny-racing-recap.blogspot.com/)

cj
04-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys...lots of new files up, including the Arkansas Derby for Saturday.

(Anything to push this YO YO down the hill a little...)

cj
04-08-2004, 02:59 PM
The Wood and Blue Grass are now posted...should be a very interesting Pick 3.

kenwoodallpromos
04-08-2004, 04:02 PM
WOW! I never realized you had a site!. I always liked Quirin numbers and think you make good sense. I also like your system. / Of course, having said that, My opinion of speed variants circulating now is not very good. Can I email or pm some numbers on my 10 point system (1-10 fast to slow) for some major tracks? I do not want money- I just want to see what some people think of them. If you decided to use my speed variant method all I would want is credit for originating it. / Today 4-8-04 1pm SA time, SA is 4, BM is 3- early speed favs should do well at both tracks.