PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Speaks....truth of Obama

JustRalph
01-30-2014, 08:48 PM
http://youtu.be/L7mYg6Gt15o

Telling it like it is........unvarnished. Stick with the whole video. It's worth it.

Eloquently stated. Poignant and obviously sincere

L7mYg6Gt15o

The Youtube comments are worth reading too

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2014, 12:59 AM
pfffftttt....this is obviously a video of the three or four lone black members of the Tea Party...I mean come on now Ralph...mostpost will be by in a bit to set you straight on that...you wait and see...

RaceBookJoe
01-31-2014, 09:01 AM
pfffftttt....this is obviously a video of the three or four lone black members of the Tea Party...I mean come on now Ralph...mostpost will be by in a bit to set you straight on that...you wait and see...

He will probably tell you that they aren't even black :)

wisconsin
01-31-2014, 12:28 PM
They speak for many, to be sure, who think this clown of a President who came out with all of his "we're gonna this and we're gonna that" BS turned out to be a false prophet. We tried to warn the voters...

railbird
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM
They be racists........................with the white half !

riskman
01-31-2014, 03:02 PM
This video is completely staged with closet republicans. There is no way that these characters represent the black community. :)
Anyone with any sense of the feelings of the struggling white, black, hispanics and others that make up America can relate to this today. I hear similiar conversations on almost a daily basis. I do realize that many have unrealistic expectations on Obama"s presidency. The one common theme in people out of work or underemployed are scared for themselves and their future. There is not much happening and the light at the end of the tunnel is flickering out.Hope and change are empty words unless accompanied by an action plan palatable by both sides in Congress.

Marshall Bennett
01-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Any way you slice it, they're putting down one of their own. For this to have been staged, they would have had to been paid, and more than a few bucks.
This wasn't staged, and if it weren't for the liberal media we'd see a whole lot more of the same. Liberals would naturally detest a video such as this because by interviewing blacks, the race card they so often use is removed. To these blacks in this video, Obama's just another "Uncle Tom" that just happens to be their president.
There's nothing phoney about this video.

JustRalph
01-31-2014, 08:28 PM

Mosties and HCAP or maybe even Goren must have missed this thread

It's possible I guess.........

NJ Stinks
01-31-2014, 08:43 PM

Mosties and HCAP or maybe even Goren must have missed this thread

It's possible I guess.........

There's nothing to say. Somebody found some black people upset with Obama. So what?

johnhannibalsmith
01-31-2014, 10:09 PM
... Somebody found some black people upset with Obama. ...

:D :D All I can picture when I read that is you describing a sighting like this...

http://www.jeffgothelf.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/unicorn.jpg