PDA

View Full Version : What the hell do you have to do? Death Penalty?

JustRalph
01-30-2014, 05:59 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/30/22509949-some-boston-marathon-survivors-support-death-penalty-decision?lite

If there ever was a case this is it..........in my mind.

Only 1/3rd of Boston supports Death penalty for this guy????

Give me a break.......

lamboguy
01-30-2014, 06:19 PM
i think the defendant wants to be executed as well. they all want to go upstairs and get next to Allah. in this particular instance, this is no penalty. they should re-adjust this case and call it special circumstances and just keep the guy alive and torture him 3 times a week before his body gives out.

Stillriledup
01-30-2014, 06:57 PM
i think the defendant wants to be executed as well. they all want to go upstairs and get next to Allah. in this particular instance, this is no penalty. they should re-adjust this case and call it special circumstances and just keep the guy alive and torture him 3 times a week before his body gives out.

I agree, a guy like this would prefer death over life in prison, dont give him what he wants.

Tom
01-30-2014, 08:47 PM
An eye for an eye - kill him by blowing him to bits with a bomb.

HUSKER55
01-30-2014, 10:57 PM
they took totally innocent lives. they need to be plugged in.

PhantomOnTour
01-30-2014, 11:20 PM
His victims had no idea they were about to die...just tell this guy that he will be executed, but don't tell him when.
Let him know that one night during his sleep they will come get him.

Robert Goren
01-30-2014, 11:26 PM
I agree, a guy like this would prefer death over life in prison, dont give him what he wants.No he doesn't. He want to hold court in prison like the blind sheik does.

thaskalos
01-31-2014, 05:36 AM
People are obviously more religious than we think they are. The majority seem content with their belief that the bomber will get his due in the afterlife.

fast4522
01-31-2014, 06:45 AM
We are all way too liberal when we deal with someone else and their life.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev thinks in his religion that he be rewarded and meet Allah, who of us is to say that the man is wrong in his thinking. Unless we deny him that reward and remove his head, because in his religion one needs his head to meet Allah. The big picture says we should either abolish the death penalty altogether or start using it to society's benefit. In my mind I would be OK with abolishing the death penalty and replacing it with deportation to Africa provided we could expand it to include lesser crimes like rape and child abuse. This country has become a party for degenerates, giving them hell on earth is more appropriate. We give these bastards everything in prison, we should do the taxpayer right and empty our prisons and the expense we have to pay for the incarceration and send most 3 time offenders to eastbum*)ck for life.

sammy the sage
01-31-2014, 07:36 AM
deport him to N.Korea...via air drop from 50k ft...no chute...

TJDave
01-31-2014, 03:03 PM
People are obviously more religious than we think they are. The majority seem content with their belief that the bomber will get his due in the afterlife.

Yet if his mother would have contemplated an abortion most here would have tried their best to talk her out of it.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Yet if his mother would have contemplated an abortion most here would have tried their best to talk her out of it.Heaven forbid that happens...people being talked out of an abortion...wouldn't want that...

PhantomOnTour
01-31-2014, 05:15 PM
We are all way too liberal when we deal with someone else and their life.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev thinks in his religion that he be rewarded and meet Allah, who of us is to say that the man is wrong in his thinking. Unless we deny him that reward and remove his head, because in his religion one needs his head to meet Allah. The big picture says we should either abolish the death penalty altogether or start using it to society's benefit. In my mind I would be OK with abolishing the death penalty and replacing it with deportation to Africa provided we could expand it to include lesser crimes like rape and child abuse. This country has become a party for degenerates, giving them hell on earth is more appropriate. We give these bastards everything in prison, we should do the taxpayer right and empty our prisons and the expense we have to pay for the incarceration and send most 3 time offenders to eastbum*)ck for life.
Africa is huge man - any particular country or region you would prefer, or just anywhere on the Dark Continent?
And why Africa?

riskman
01-31-2014, 05:25 PM
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awaiting trial on charges that he helped build and planted the pressure-cooker bombs at the marathon finish line in Boston last April 15. AG Holder is putting the death penalty on the table.
Federal Court, Crime made for a terrorist. This is where he belongs with the death penalty hanging over his head. Tsarnaev could have saved us a lot of money and time if he kept the bomb on his person. He would have partially muted the explosion and Boston sanitation could have swept him up and put him in the recycle bin. Now the news media will have a field day playing up the poor duped teenager that was influenced by his big bro.
I am not sure what plea Tsarnaev entered at his arraignment. Some hot shot lawyer will step up and provide a defense that will result in a media frenzy and cost us all time and money that would be well spent at Home Depot purchasing double braided rope that does not stretch made of carbon fiber. That would be more fitting.

fast4522
01-31-2014, 08:40 PM
Africa is huge man - any particular country or region you would prefer, or just anywhere on the Dark Continent?
And why Africa?

A fair question deserves the detailed answer.
We in this country take much for granted, like our freedom.
Anyplace in Africa would do just fine, we give aid like it is candy so attaching strings to that aid is also easy. The first line in my post was "We are all way too liberal when we deal with someone else and their life"
Driving the numbers there are huge costs as follows:
The amount of moneys spent on this family in the form of welfare checks, food stamps and so on.
The amount of moneys spent on finding out who did it and then hunting them down.
The amount of moneys spent on a trial, and the shitbags fair defense.

And finally the cost of putting him on death row and the execution years down the road.

This is why the large number will be several million dollars your average liberal would have no clue or be perfectly acceptable with.

thaskalos
01-31-2014, 09:42 PM
When a prisoner is sentenced to death, his execution is carried out within a month of his sentencing. If the man is later discovered to have been wrongfully put to death...then the state procecutor, as well as any other people responsible for the miscarriage of justice, are also swiftly executed.

This practice of convicts waiting on death row for 30 years is ridiculous...as is the fact that it costs more to execute someone than it does to imprison him for life.

Enough already!

JustRalph
01-31-2014, 09:51 PM
When a prisoner is sentenced to death, his execution is carried out within a month of his sentencing. If the man is later discovered to have been wrongfully put to death...then the state procecutor, as well as any other people responsible for the miscarriage of justice, are also swiftly executed.

This practice of convicts waiting on death row for 30 years is ridiculous...as is the fact that it costs more to execute someone than it does to imprison him for life.

Enough already!

It's more like 21 years and that's due to federal rules that kick n. Texas has cut some of theirs down to 12-14 yrs by fast tracking the appeals.

Your point is valid though. Nobody fears the death penalty in this country.

johnhannibalsmith
01-31-2014, 10:12 PM
.... Nobody fears the death penalty in this country.

More like nobody even thinks about it until sentencing.

If deterrence is the goal, it's a failure.

PhantomOnTour
02-01-2014, 12:26 PM
A fair question deserves the detailed answer.
We in this country take much for granted, like our freedom.
Anyplace in Africa would do just fine, we give aid like it is candy so attaching strings to that aid is also easy. The first line in my post was "We are all way too liberal when we deal with someone else and their life"
Driving the numbers there are huge costs as follows:
The amount of moneys spent on this family in the form of welfare checks, food stamps and so on.
The amount of moneys spent on finding out who did it and then hunting them down.
The amount of moneys spent on a trial, and the shitbags fair defense.

And finally the cost of putting him on death row and the execution years down the road.

This is why the large number will be several million dollars your average liberal would have no clue or be perfectly acceptable with.
A detailed answer that never addressed my question...WHY AFRICA?
Your answer seems to be because we send so much money there that we could just send unwanted citizens too...sure, that makes sense :faint:
Don't we give more aid to Israel? Why not send folks there?

Anyway - get back to beating your Rep drum and hating on the left. It's all you apparently know how to do.

fast4522
02-01-2014, 01:20 PM
For the benefit of doubt if I did not answer you, Africa would be worse than a life sentence to your average third strike offender. And we do spend much in the region in many forms of aid. Losing ones United States citizenship and being deported to Africa might change attitudes of 90+ career criminals and bottom feeders.