PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber deportation thread.

Stillriledup
01-29-2014, 05:16 PM
Should USA kick him out?

TJDave
01-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Should USA kick him out?

What did he do now?

Stillriledup
01-29-2014, 05:25 PM
What did he do now?

Reckless behavior in general, US citizens want him gone, its all over the net, US Govt reviewing petition now.

johnhannibalsmith
01-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Reckless behavior in general, US citizens want him gone, its all over the net, US Govt reviewing petition now.

Yeah, he needs to go so that we can use the space to keep lead diplomat Rodman here.

Clocker
01-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Reckless behavior in general, US citizens want him gone

Is that like being voted off the island? Whatever authority he has to be here (work visa, green card, whatever) has legal procedures to revoke it. I would assume that he would have to violate the provisions of his authority to be deported.

maclr11
01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
We don't want him back, your fans, venues and money made him popular
You created the issue, now deal with it.

He's not welcome back here

098poi
01-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Should USA kick him out?

Relax, your hero is safe. I read people tried the same thing with Piers Morgan. JB has done nothing that would get him deported yet.

Stillriledup
01-29-2014, 06:05 PM
Relax, your hero is safe. I read people tried the same thing with Piers Morgan. JB has done nothing that would get him deported yet.

My hero? :eek:

098poi
01-29-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm just messing with you.

Saratoga_Mike
01-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Can we deport you instead SRU?

HUSKER55
01-29-2014, 06:54 PM
you can deport me to a WARM, [repeat] WARM tropical island with young scantily clad women catering to my every whim.

Did I mention it has to be WARM as in above 80 day and night.

Just to be clear, my joints hurt so I want a WARM CLIMATE, as in above 80 day and night.

Let us see if I forgot anything. No sense making a mistake here. But a WARM CLIMATE ABOVE 80 DAY AND NIGHT is a must have.

Now to summarize....... :D

horses4courses
01-29-2014, 07:22 PM
It would put a huge dent in US tabloid journalism,
which is so incredibly sought after in the world these days.

He's money to them, and the more trouble the better.

Anything short of murder, or proclaiming he's a communist or jihad, and he stays.

TJDave
01-29-2014, 07:55 PM
or proclaiming he's a communist or jihad

Then he could run for President.

chrisl
01-29-2014, 08:36 PM
I read there was assault on a police officer. Would that be enough to deport if it is true?

Stillriledup
01-29-2014, 09:21 PM
Can we deport you instead SRU?

Yes, you can, here's what you do.

You can "deport" me out of the PA Message boards for good. Create a poll thread (i give you explicit permission!) and ask the board "should SRU stay or should he go now!" If there are 10 more "go's" than "stays" i'll leave. Oh yeah, make it a blind poll, i may have plenty of secret fans who are too embarrassed to admit they love me. :D

davew
01-29-2014, 10:49 PM
He must pay alot in taxes - just about every state he sings in gets a chunk.

and just think all he spends in consumables->booze, drugs, lawyers, vehicle repair shops..... how can you get rid of an american wet dream if there ever was one?

kingfin66
01-29-2014, 11:48 PM
Should USA kick him out?

He is just an ultra wealthy 19-year old sowing his wild oats. The only difference between him and the typical 19-year old male is that he has lots of fame and money. Cut him some slack and let him live his life. Usher will get him squared away and keepin' it real in no time.

JustRalph
01-30-2014, 12:30 AM
Heard tonight that justin.b is in jail in Toronto tonight on assault charges....

What's next?

JustRalph
01-30-2014, 04:52 AM
Who's the guy willing to go to curt and tell the world that Justin Bieber beat his ass?

Bieber is not exactly public enemy number one?

davew
01-30-2014, 05:20 AM
a limo driver in Toronto

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10606233/Justin-Bieber-charged-with-assaulting-limo-driver.html

Rookies
01-30-2014, 05:32 AM
Fortunately for our Mayor, the Beebs occasionally takes the baton, so that Crackhead Slobbie isn't a permanent fixture on Page 1 of any TO fish wrap! :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
01-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Yes, you can, here's what you do.

You can "deport" me out of the PA Message boards for good. Create a poll thread (i give you explicit permission!) and ask the board "should SRU stay or should he go now!" If there are 10 more "go's" than "stays" i'll leave. Oh yeah, make it a blind poll, i may have plenty of secret fans who are too embarrassed to admit they love me. :D

Just having fun with you SRU.

classhandicapper
01-30-2014, 10:45 AM
Just don't send him to Mexico or there will be flood of new illegals in the southwest in short order. :lol:

098poi
01-31-2014, 11:02 PM
Oh God.

Tom
02-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Oh God.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Talk about your best of both worlds!

cj's dad
02-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Heard tonight that justin.b is in jail in Toronto tonight on assault charges....

What's next?

Marrying Miley Cyrus ?

Stillriledup
02-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Marrying Miley Cyrus ?

And having children. :D

davew
02-02-2014, 01:06 AM
Marrying Miley Cyrus ?

but isn't that his sister? he should just pay her to keep him out if trouble.

JustRalph
02-02-2014, 02:14 AM
Canada's finest

HoofedInTheChest
02-02-2014, 05:39 AM
You guys need to lighten up on the Biebs, that's someone's daughter you know...

HUSKER55
02-02-2014, 09:40 AM
and.........

BTW those pics are .. :lol:

Tom
02-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Canada's finest

That is hilarious! :lol:

Jay Trotter
02-03-2014, 02:00 PM
PROUDLY CANADIAN

MAYOR ROB & THE BIEBS

Tom
02-03-2014, 04:36 PM
8VR-eeTlJkw

johnhannibalsmith
04-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Good news.

We get to keep this kid around.

Fortunately, this goofy petition was denounced by the White House, which refused to even comment on the kid and the actual petition. With great class and dignity, they could not merely leave it at that and instead used the petition, which allegedly wasn't worth commenting upon, to author a novel covering every hokey pokey canned politicized position on the broader issue of immigration.

Official White House Response to

Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card.
Believing in Immigration Reform

Thanks for your petition and your participation in We the People.

Sorry to disappoint, but we won’t be commenting on this one.

The We the People terms of participation state that, “to avoid the appearance of improper influence, the White House may decline to address certain procurement, law enforcement, adjudicatory, or similar matters properly within the jurisdiction of federal departments or agencies, federal courts, or state and local government in its response to a petition."

So we'll leave it to others to comment on Mr. Bieber’s case, but we’re glad you care about immigration issues. Because our current system is broken. Too many employers game the system by hiring undocumented workers, and 11 million people are living in the shadows.

That status quo isn’t good for our economy or our country. We need common-sense immigration reform to make sure everyone plays by the same set of rules.

Not only is it the right thing to do morally, it’s the right thing for our country: Independent economists say immigration reform will grow our economy and shrink our deficits by almost $1 trillion in the next 20 years. For those of you counting at home, that’s 12.5 billion concert tickets -- or 100 billion copies of Mr. Bieber’s debut album.

You better believe it.

We need a smart, effective immigration system -- one that can keep up with the demands of a 21st century economy. Here’s the President’s plan:
•Continue to strengthen our border security: The President’s proposal gives law enforcement the tools they need to make our communities safer from crime, enhances our infrastructure and technology, and strengthens our ability to remove criminals and apprehend and prosecute threats to our national security.
•Streamline legal immigration: Legal immigration should be simple and efficient. The President’s proposal provides visas to foreign entrepreneurs looking to start businesses here, helps the most promising foreign graduate students in science and math stay in this country after graduation, and reunites families in a timely and humane manner.
•Provide a pathway to citizenship: The President’s proposal provides undocumented immigrants with a legal way to earn citizenship so they can come out of the shadows. It holds them accountable by requiring they pass background checks, pay taxes and a penalty, go to the back of the line, and learn English. It requires everyone to play by the same rules.
•Crack down on employers hiring undocumented workers: The President’s proposal is designed to stop businesses from exploiting the system by knowingly hiring undocumented workers. It holds these companies accountable, and gives employers who want to play by the rules a reliable way to verify that their employees are here legally.

Now, the only complete and long-lasting solution is for Congress to fix our broken immigration system by passing this kind of common-sense reform. Last year, the Senate took an important first step, passing an immigration reform bill with strong bipartisan support. Now is the time for the House of Representatives to act. House Republicans recently put out their standards for immigration reform, and the next step is simple: They just need to schedule a vote for reform. Never say never -- House Republicans could do this tomorrow.

All around the world, people look at America as a place of opportunity. And with comprehensive, common-sense immigration reform, we can make sure it stays that way.

Thanks for your petition. While we weren’t able to address your direct concerns about Mr. Bieber, we hope you believe your We the People experience was a positive one.

Tell us what you think about this response and We the People.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love politicians... at least the petition itself was creative.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/believing-immigration-reform

Stillriledup
04-22-2014, 04:46 AM
Just another example of why people who are from America are embarrassed to say "IM AN AMERICAN".

What a joke.

Stillriledup
07-09-2014, 04:23 PM
DEPORT! NOW! :D