PDA

View Full Version : J.Zambutos handicapping program

MartyZee
04-03-2004, 07:55 PM
:) I have purchased many handicapping programs and have so so results; I purchased the above program about 1 month ago and the program is incredible; I've only purchased the basic program; it is by far the best program(and one of the easiest I have ever used

JustRalph
04-03-2004, 07:59 PM
why don't you just rent a billboard..........

JimG
04-03-2004, 09:22 PM
MartyZee,

Sounds exciting! Where can I buy it?????

Oh yeah...I already own it. Never mind.

Jim

Tom
04-04-2004, 12:16 AM
Me too. Wanna buy mine? Double your results.
Heh, heh, heh, I was born at night, but not tonight.
;)

cj
04-04-2004, 06:49 AM
He just doesn't quit...incredible!

Derek2U
04-04-2004, 11:01 AM
ignore these cretins. Lend me the program cause it sounds
sooo good and then I'll cut you in 50-50 ... your new pal, Derek

RaceGoer
04-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Marty:
Dont let the hopeless cases on this board get you down. If you are doing well with Joe Zambutos program, good for you. I dont own that one, but since most posters (not all...but you can tell the ones) on this board are usually wrong about everything, I figure you probably are doing great with it! My point being is anyime I read about someone doing good on this board, the "boys" seem to crawl out from under their rocks and try to pound you into the ground. Stick to whats doing well for you. I use software that most of the same bashers hate, and am doing better than I ever have in my 20 years of being in this game. Oh, but "they" say it can't be done!
Best of luck to you and continued success!
RG

Derek2U
04-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Newbies Unite racegoer & marty with 5 posts bewteen them....
listen up guys ... regs here aren't mean just skeptical of stuff.
some of them were Tbreds in there previous lives.

kingfin66
04-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by RaceGoer
Marty:
Dont let the hopeless cases on this board get you down. If you are doing well with Joe Zambutos program, good for you. I dont own that one, but since most posters (not all...but you can tell the ones) on this board are usually wrong about everything, I figure you probably are doing great with it! My point being is anyime I read about someone doing good on this board, the "boys" seem to crawl out from under their rocks and try to pound you into the ground. Stick to whats doing well for you. I use software that most of the same bashers hate, and am doing better than I ever have in my 20 years of being in this game. Oh, but "they" say it can't be done!
Best of luck to you and continued success!
RG

Yeah right. The person comes on this board and the first post is a post glorifying the Zambuto program. Why don't you do a search to see what others have said about this man and his program. Hint: The issue isn't with the results, it is with the difficulty level and lack of support by Zambuto.

I too use software that many people don't like. I have made posts about that software, and people have expressed that they don't like the software. That's really not the point in this thread, is it?

As for the "hopeless cases" on this board, Tom, C.J., Just Ralph, and JimG have forgotten more about racing than you will ever know. They know BS when they see it and are not afraid to call it out.

BTW, congrats on doing well in the game. Rather than jump into worthless threads like this, we should (and I include myself) be using our time to share ideas in more important threads about HORSERACING.

Lefty
04-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Just wait till the security code messes up and Joe sends another one that doesn't work and then let joe tell you out of 500+sales you are the only one having trble. Not a bad prgm but not much good when it stops opening up.

midnight
04-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Marty: are you any relation to Tom Console? :rolleyes: