PDA

View Full Version : You Bet troubles anyone?

Inglewood Flamingo
04-03-2004, 04:03 PM
I have been having a hard time logging into my You Bet account the last day or so. Has anyone else had this problem? Just curious...

JustRalph
04-03-2004, 05:05 PM
pretty vague...........what's it doing?

Inglewood Flamingo
04-03-2004, 05:18 PM
It has been totally inaccessible which is a first for them. Like the site is under a denial of service (DDOS) attack or something, being overloaded on purpose.

sjk
04-03-2004, 05:28 PM
The video has been hopeless today and I have been kicked off several times.

I have been playing the xpressbet tracks and for the most part passing the others since I can't watch the races (except Kee which has free video).

Not the first time this has happened but it has been several years since I have seen it.

Too bad since I'm sure it has messed up what should have been a big day for them.

cratman
04-03-2004, 05:47 PM
I have had the same problems.

Hosshead
04-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Tried to watch the big race at Hawthorne today, but the picture froze so many times during the race, and didn't Un-freeze until after they had crossed the wire.
Since I have DSL, P4,xp, I clicked on the High speed connection (offered) to the Windows feed. - Does it Freeze Less if you use a medium or slow speed? I'd rather see the whole race on a blurry (slow speed connection), than see half a race on a sharper high speed connection.

Blackgold
04-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I totally gave up logging onto YouBet today. . .played thru my Brisbet & FGNetBet accounts.

Larry Hamilton
04-03-2004, 08:22 PM
I have been with you bet for a great while now. This last two weeks, I keep getting locked up when I turn the stream on. If that isnt bad enough, the only way out is drop everything and go back to desk top. Horseplayers are a fickle lot, they better fix it fast before they lose their base.

But, it is slightly messy for a competitor to bring it up, dont you think?