PDA

View Full Version : 6th @ Tampa Turf

slihawk
01-25-2014, 11:58 AM
One of my horses to watch is in this race
And what a race it is

My watch horse is # 8 Skiffs Brewmeister 10-1
I didn't have any notes as to why I put him on my list so I watched the race again...
He went off at 3-1 with RD who is back on..He didn't get the greatest start but the gelding doesn't show speed anyway
After watching replay he raced wide all the way around and was finishing well but the Professor Palmer who had similar trip outfinished him hmmm he's the #3 at 10-1 Jock change to Elvis
Of course Ness has one the #11 PP which even Ness will have a tuff time overcoming
Kidcapper likes the #10 which I agree looks good

Going to hope they ignore the * and 3 in the wagering and gulp going to try to beat Ness

Tri 38/1,2,3,8,10 ,11

Any thoughts?

slihawk
01-25-2014, 03:36 PM
BAM

slihawk
01-25-2014, 04:35 PM
The Lightning Stakes 10th
My favorite race of the year at Tampa for me

#1 Giulo's Jewel 15-1!!!! very sharp mostly unknown barn...she is super fast and the fast filly's are on the outside...Danny has to gun it and he loves showing up the big jocks that come in on these days

#2 Shrinking Violet maybe my favorite filly spinter..talk about a turn around story she became a different animal this year she will be fav but she has the perfect running style for this course..If for some reason they let her go north of 3-1 send it in

#9 Madame Giry man she's a game filly ML of 2-1 doesn't entice me though

#12 Mosaicist 12-1 this is more of a jock play...the 12PP is horrible but whenever Elvis comes to Tampa you better throw him in

OK I could pick 8 horses in this race...I just hope Danny guns it and gets to lead
I guess Im gonna play a tri with the 1 in all three positions and try for BOXCARS...I will be playing the 2 somehow

good luck

slihawk
01-25-2014, 04:49 PM
#2 has Quincy Hamilton on her now...don't like that but shes so game and the odds are tempting so far but less enthused with Q

slihawk
01-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Why did I diss you Q 3-1 is nice

This is one talented fiily
Danny missed the break