PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News on MSNBC

ArlJim78
01-24-2014, 01:50 PM
This cracks me up, Andrea Mitchell interupts congresswoman Jane Harmon while she's commenting on the latest review of the NSA data collection practices, for some important BREAKING NEWS!:lol:

XtcucHPkFkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtcucHPkFkg#t=43

woodtoo
01-24-2014, 01:55 PM
OMG he now qualifies as the next Mayor of Toronto. :lol:

CNN never misses the BIG news events.

davew
01-24-2014, 02:04 PM
even MSNBC got tired of hearing congresswoman Jane Harmon ramble on and on saying nothing....

burnsy
01-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Read the bottom of this ABOUT THE MEDIA. Gee, why did he write that? They are reporting the collection of private data on innocent American citizens...something the NSA previously denied until one of their own basically ratted them out.....to the "breaking news"...this spoiled punk got busted for drag racing, drinking and drugging....the really sad part is most morons are more interested in Justin Beiber....than if the government is playing "big brother" with their lives :bang: lowest common denominator programming...ya think?

ArlJim78
01-24-2014, 02:11 PM
even MSNBC got tired of hearing congresswoman Jane Harmon ramble on and on saying nothing....
she rambled on all of 30 seconds, and right when she got to the point where she said "at this point I think we seriously need to consider..." she's cut off.

mostpost
01-24-2014, 03:51 PM
she rambled on all of 30 seconds, and right when she got to the point where she said "at this point I think we seriously need to consider..." she's cut off.
If you are saying Justin Bieber is a self indulgent, minimal talent idiot that we should pay no attention to, I agree. If you are saying it was bad judgement for MSNBC to cut away from anything to cover his court appearance, I agree.

I guess I just have to agree because you could not possibly be implying that they cut away because the Congresswoman was about to say something they did not agree with. I mean come on. They have Republican congressmen on all the time and they don't cut away from them.

incoming
01-24-2014, 04:10 PM
I guess I just have to agree because you could not possibly be implying that they cut away because the Congresswoman was about to say something they did not agree with. I mean come on. They have Republican congressmen on all the time and they don't cut away from them.

Do you remember where you put your "Kool-Aid?" :confused:

ArlJim78
01-24-2014, 04:34 PM
If you are saying Justin Bieber is a self indulgent, minimal talent idiot that we should pay no attention to, I agree. If you are saying it was bad judgement for MSNBC to cut away from anything to cover his court appearance, I agree.

No not implying the latter. just that they dumped out of her statement right at the moment when it seemed that she was going to make an actual newsworthy comment on an important topic, to show a live feed of Justin Bieber standing in court looking dumb. they couldn't even give her 10-15 seconds to wrap up and make a graceful segue. imagine the times we live in where news organizations have to bail out on a congressperson in mid sentence because of nonsense like this Bieber kid.

JustRalph
01-24-2014, 05:36 PM
Bibber on a 30 second tape delay is Bieber denied!

woodtoo
01-24-2014, 05:56 PM
He spent 75k at a birthday bash the other nite so at 2.5k he gets more bang for his buck,after all bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Don't ask how I know this.:blush:

Tom
01-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Your know what his prision name is going to be?

FreshMeat :eek: