PDA

View Full Version : Movie 2016 (About Obama)...

newtothegame
01-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Hmmmm, I am sure the timing on this is just pure coincidence...:rolleyes:

Maybe you should think twice before making a documentary about the president UNLESS its starring Chris Mathews and it makes your legs tingle...lmao '

"D'Souza first learned he was being investigated in the middle of 2013, several months after 2016 had earned $33 million at the box office and become the second-most-popular political documentary in U.S. history"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/2016-obamas-america-filmmaker-indicted-673670

Guess the IRS is still up to its old "conservative" ways lol

mostpost
01-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Hmmmm, I am sure the timing on this is just pure coincidence...:rolleyes:

Maybe you should think twice before making a documentary about the president UNLESS its starring Chris Mathews and it makes your legs tingle...lmao '

"D'Souza first learned he was being investigated in the middle of 2013, several months after 2016 had earned $33 million at the box office and become the second-most-popular political documentary in U.S. history"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/2016-obamas-america-filmmaker-indicted-673670

Guess the IRS is still up to its old "conservative" ways lol

Here is the actual indictment.
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/dinesh-dsouza-indictment/759/
The law says an individual can not contribute in excess of $5,000 per year to a candidate in a federal election. ($2,500 in the primary; $2500 in the general election) D'Souza contributed $10,000 to Long's campaign. Contributing double the legal amount is not a minor violation.

The law says an individual cannot reimburse another individual for contributions the second individual makes to the campaign of a candidate for federal office. D'Souza reimbursed people in the amount of $20,000.

DSouza also "willingly and knowingly caused the submission of materially false. fictitious and fraudulent statements and representations...that falsely reported the sources and amounts of contributions to the campaign by certain individuals."

Of course this is all just "Alleged" until the trial. But this was not just an attempt by the FEC to target D'Souza and scare him. It is an indictment by a Grand Jury of his peers.

The article you linked to is nothing more than an attempt to deflect attention.

Clocker
01-24-2014, 03:27 PM
But this was not just an attempt by the FEC to target D'Souza and scare him. It is an indictment by a Grand Jury of his peers.

Who were all sitting around in the Grand Jury break room one day, and some one said, "Hey, let's indict someone. How about that video guy."

Actor
01-24-2014, 06:56 PM
But this was not just an attempt by the FEC to target D'Souza and scare him. It is an indictment by a Grand Jury of his peers.
Who were all sitting around in the Grand Jury break room one day, and some one said, "Hey, let's indict someone. How about that video guy."In all likelihood a prosecutor asked for the indictment. That's generally the way it works. State/federal laws vary.

I'm no lawyer but this is what I recall from high school civics (50+ years ago). A prosecutor puts a bill before the grand jury. They vote either TRUE or NO. The GJ has a lot of freedom in how they investigate the facts presented in the bill. They have fewer limits, e.g., they can consider evidence that would be excluded at trial. The respondent, i.e., potential defendant, is not allowed to present his case.

Clocker
01-24-2014, 07:25 PM
In all likelihood a prosecutor asked for the indictment. That's generally the way it works. State/federal laws vary.

The initial report is that charges were brought by the US Attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York, after a "routine investigation" by the FBI.

One suspicious aspect to the case is that he is being charged with a felony. The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/conservative-author-and-pundit-dinesh-dsouza-charged-in-campaign-finance-case/2014/01/23/69c67ee4-848a-11e3-bbe5-6a2a3141e3a9_story.html) reports that a similar case involving the same amount of money, and Democrats, was charged as a misdemeanor.

newtothegame
01-24-2014, 09:04 PM
The initial report is that charges were brought by the US Attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York, after a "routine investigation" by the FBI.

One suspicious aspect to the case is that he is being charged with a felony. The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/conservative-author-and-pundit-dinesh-dsouza-charged-in-campaign-finance-case/2014/01/23/69c67ee4-848a-11e3-bbe5-6a2a3141e3a9_story.html) reports that a similar case involving the same amount of money, and Democrats, was charged as a misdemeanor.

I wonder if the above mentioned has any possible link to AG Holder???
Hmmmmmm maybe a phone call, email...something.
Although I do find it interesting the a certain political affiliation was only charged with a misdemeanor, while the opposing (opposing the WH as well) is being charged with a felony.... :rolleyes:

Clocker
01-24-2014, 09:29 PM
Although I do find it interesting the a certain political affiliation was only charged with a misdemeanor, while the opposing (opposing the WH as well) is being charged with a felony.... :rolleyes:

The Democrat was charged with a misdemeanor under the Bush administration.

mostpost
01-24-2014, 11:16 PM

You are incorrect. As they say on Perry Mason, you are assuming facts not in evidence. You saw this
Pierce O’Donnell, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of making $20,000 in donations to the presidential campaign of former Sen. John Edwards and reimbursing straw donors.
and made the wrong assumption.
Mr. O'donnell was charged with a felony, but entered into a plea bargain that reduced it to a misdemeanor. You can find the story here:
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2008/07/24/storied-hollywood-attorney-pierce-odonnell-facing-indictment/
This is the pertinent paragraph in the story.
O’Donnell, 61, has reportedly indicated that he’s willing to plead to a misdemeanor charge and pay a large fine, but prosecutors in the Thomas O’Brien’s U.S. attorney’s office in L.A. have been insisting that any deal would require him to plead guilty to a felony, which would end his storied legal career in California.
Apparently the prosecutors changed their mind and accepted the plea on the misdemeanor charge. O'Donnel was sentenced to six months in prison and a $20,000 fine.

mostpost
01-24-2014, 11:24 PM
I wonder if the above mentioned has any possible link to AG Holder???
Hmmmmmm maybe a phone call, email...something.
Well duh! The US Attorney for the Southern District of New York does have a link to AG Holder. As in they are both employees of the Justice Department. Do you know about a phone call, email or something or are you talking out of your anal orifice?

See my #8 for a response to the foolishness that one person was charged with a felony and one with a misdemeanor for the same crime.

Clocker
01-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Do you know about a phone call, email or something or are you talking out of your anal orifice?

I always appreciate civil discourse about the issues without stooping to personal slurs. It is so easy to sink to disgusting low life insults given the anonymity of the internet. Thankfully, the gentlemen on this forum are above that kind of behavior.

newtothegame
01-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Well duh! The US Attorney for the Southern District of New York does have a link to AG Holder. As in they are both employees of the Justice Department. Do you know about a phone call, email or something or are you talking out of your anal orifice?

See my #8 for a response to the foolishness that one person was charged with a felony and one with a misdemeanor for the same crime.

You're a funny guy. Especially since we, as Americans, are supposed to believe that all of this is by chance......
IRS targeting conservatives.....
Feds against states rights....(immigration in Arizona)....
All under the watch of whom???
Yeah that's right...the guy who is self proclaimed to know more then anyone else...yet when his administration gets called out, he seems to know very little....
Odd to say the least.......
But no worries, this is the most transparent administration ever....:faint:
Holder is the poster boy for this transparent administration.....

Clocker
01-25-2014, 01:34 AM
Yeah that's right...the guy who is self proclaimed to know more then anyone else...yet when his administration gets called out, he seems to know very little....

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1201/sergeant-schultz-government-sopa-pipa-politics-1327201114.jpg

NJ Stinks
01-25-2014, 03:09 AM
I always appreciate civil discourse about the issues without stooping to personal slurs. It is so easy to sink to disgusting low life insults given the anonymity of the internet. Thankfully, the gentlemen on this forum are above that kind of behavior.

Fair enough, Clocker. But I missed your rush for civility when Reckless posted the following on Thursday:

Also, because liberalism is a disease, and people like yourself, Goren, mostpost, the insignificant, angry and inarticulate hcap, plus a few other minor minds that post here, will never see the light much less the truth

I'll take Selective Outrage for $100, Alex. :rolleyes:

newtothegame
01-25-2014, 05:28 AM
Ohhh no worries here clocker.......
I have come to expect nothing less from Mosty.
Funny part is, at least in my opinion, is Mike (PA) has asked several cons and right wings to not knock mosty's previous employer. And, if I am not mistaken, everyone respected Mike's wishes. Yet, mosty continues to take his little personal jabs at people. Some return the fire... I chose not to and prefer to stay with the WH and the clowns there.

It's all good though :lol: . It must be real tough to sit behind a computer and berate people as mosty does a lot. Whether admonishing them for grammar, calling them an idiot, speaking about people orifice's .......you get the idea, mosty has to make himself feel bigger then the hand life has dealt him.

hcap
01-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Also, because liberalism is a disease, and people like yourself, Goren, mostpost, the insignificant, angry and inarticulate hcap, plus a few other minor minds that post here, will never see the light much less the truthFeckless is a stand up sort of guy

reckless
01-25-2014, 07:55 AM
hcap[/B]]Feckless is a stand up sort of guy

You finally said something that is correct, hcap. I am a stand up guy.... you always know where I stand.

Speaking of which:

Since you were the one that wailed on and on and on about how being pro-choice is necessary; about how Republicans and conservatives want women to return to those unsafe back allies and back rooms to get an abortion.... and you also said it would be 'deleterious of women, especially those that are disadvantaged'... I ask you again to comment on the Gosnell story I linked? Here it is again, linked below.

Your silence on this matter doesn't surprise me because Gosnell was a business partner to liberal Democrat Allyson Scwhartz, ex-US Representative and candidate for PA governor's race this fall.

This was a sad situation -- unhealthy and unsafe conditions, exploitation of the disadvantaged women, stealing tax-payer money, I could go on and on.

And all this is laid at the feet of the left wing, genocidal policies of the Democrat Party.

But since this reality doesn't agree with your abortion talking points, you ignore all this.

I take this silence as you being a supporter for Gosnell and in agreement with all that happened.

PS--I take it that the other liberals that post here often: NJ Stinks, Goren, mosty, and the other left wing cabal members, that they too support Gosnell and what happened since they have been silent as well.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/why-dr-kermit-gosnells-trial-should-be-a-front-page-story/274944/

hcap
01-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Since you were the one that wailed on and on and on about how being pro-choice is necessary;Stand up guy? Would you mind showing me where I said the above? Or are you too brain cell-less to do so? Or could you be too cluelessly, fecklessly, and recklessly wrong?

As you must be aware from on high, insignificant minds sometimes have good reason to question fools

reckless
01-25-2014, 08:45 AM
Stand up guy? Would you mind showing me where I said the above? Or are you too brain cell-less to do so? Or could you be too cluelessly, fecklessly, and recklessly wrong?

As you must be aware from on high, insignificant minds sometimes have good reason to question fools

I mistook your typical idiocy with that of another lightweight, NJ Stinks.

Forgive me for this very minor mistake but since all your left wingers act, talk, smell, and think alike, it is hard to separate all of you.

Now, back to the real issue at hand.

You must indeed support the murderer left wing abortionist Gosnell, don't you, since you continue to avoid answering to this sad situation, right hcrap?

hcap
01-25-2014, 08:54 AM
I mistook your typical idiocy with that o another lightweight, NJ Stinks.

Forgive me for this very minor mistake but since all your left wingers act, talk, smell, and think alike, it is hard to separate all of you.

Now, back to the real issue at hand.

You must indeed support the murderer left wing abortionist Gosnell, don't you, since you continue to avoid answering to this sad situation, right hcrap? You are too much of a lightweight for me to bother with, however you should really be more careful who you call "insignificant, angry and inarticulate". It is not the "stand up" thing to do particularly when your likely to get slapped down on your sorry ass

reckless
01-25-2014, 09:11 AM
You are too much of a lightweight for me to bother with, however you should really be more careful who you call "insignificant, angry and inarticulate". It is not the "stand up" thing to do particularly when your likely to get slapped down on your sorry ass

I learned years ago never to get into a pissing match with an idiot, but if you think you can slap down my sorry ass, then go for it.

You can personally call me any name you'd like, but your left wing hatred of people --women especially-- and that of your favored liberal politicians in the Democrat Party speaks volumes of the type of person you really are.

I don't support haters, villains, murderers, sexual deviants and abortionists such as Obama, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Gosnell, Hillary Clinton, Zeke Emmanuel -- you do.

hcap
01-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Not only can I slap down your sorry ass, and just did, you insulted quite a few of us with your sorry ass clueless, feckless, and reckless nonsense. You picked this fight. You got what was due

See ya, lightweight.

reckless
01-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Not only can I slap down your sorry ass, and just did, you insulted quite a few of us with your sorry ass clueless, feckless, and reckless nonsense. You picked this fight. You got what was due

See ya, lightweight.

And what exactly did you say that proves to our friends here on PA that you slapped my sorry ass? You and the left wing cabal that darken this great web site has been asked repeatedly to justify the murderous, unhealthy, left wing, infanticidal, anti-women Democrat Party policy as described in The Atlantic magazine story that I linked about Gosnell.

No one you ever said a single word denouncing it all. So, we here can ascertain than you all approve of what happened. Conservatives know how liberals stand on all matters of honor, the law and decency -- the hating and dangerous left wing simply doesn't go that route.

While you're answering this --lol--I'll repeat this once more about you, hcap:

You can personally call me any name you'd like, but your hatred of people --women especially-- and that of your favored liberal politicians in the Democrat Party speaks volumes of the type of person you really are.

I previously posted this, and I list it here as a reminder:

I don't support haters, villains, murderers, sexual deviants and abortionists such as Obama, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Gosnell, Hillary Clinton, Zeke Emmanuel -- you do.

NJ Stinks
01-25-2014, 01:35 PM

Obviously, nobody in their right mind would support Gosnell.

Gosnell's story was all over the newspapers and TV in Philadelphia. Made the front pages in New York too.

hcap
01-25-2014, 01:58 PM
And what exactly did you say that proves to our friends here on PA that you slapped my sorry ass? Your crying feck old boy..... :lol:

fast4522
01-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Funny part is, at least in my opinion, is Mike (PA) has asked several cons and right wings to not knock mosty's previous employer. And, if I am not mistaken, everyone respected Mike's wishes. Yet, mosty continues to take his little personal jabs at people. Some return the fire... I chose not to and prefer to stay with the WH and the clowns there.

It's all good though :lol: . It must be real tough to sit behind a computer and berate people as mosty does a lot. Whether admonishing them for grammar, calling them an idiot, speaking about people orifice's .......you get the idea, mosty has to make himself feel bigger then the hand life has dealt him.

Interesting post #9 "anal orifice", that about sums up Mosty from the anal orifice :lol: :lol:

I thought Mike had good foundation for asking to not knock the former employer, but he should not have had to ask.

Part of the way I think is that everything comes full circle and when you look at anyone's vocation all things link nicely and full circle when 99 percent of the police are Americans first and cops second, mailmen also 99 % Americans first and vocation second, even bankers same thing. To malign anyone because of the 1% is disingenuous.

mostpost
01-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Let's review how this thread has progressed.
It began with Newt posting a story of how Dinesh D'Souza had been indicted for violations of federal election law. It wasn't actually a story but more of a defense of D'Souza complete with the typical right wing crybaby accusation that the government was picking on another conservative.

I then linked to the actual indictment and pointed out that D'Souza had been indicted by a Grand Jury. Which brought the response from both Newt and Clocker that it was unfair that 'Souza had been charged with a felony while a democrat in a similar case had only been charged with a misdemeanor. Another example of Obama picking on conservatives. Wah! Wah! Wah!

When I also proved that allegation to be false, Clocker deflected by saying that I was insulting Newt. Totally untrue! Besides Newt is completely capable of defending himself. Clocker is so sensitive about what someone says about other people that I am starting to think she is a girl. ;) Just a theory.

Anyway that led to NJStinks pointing out the insulting posts of Reckless, which led to an exteneded :He said, she said."

Then Reckless injected abortion into a thread that previously had nothing to do with that subject. He said that NJ, Hcap, Goren, myself and other left wing cabal members all support murder and the actions of Dr. Gosnel. That is not just insulting, it is libelous.

Now this is insulting. It is also accurate.
Reckless is a ****ing idiot. He does not know my stance on abortion or my opinion on Dr. Gosnel. (I will explain that later.) He does not accept that there is a difference between a safe, legal abortion clinic and the illegal operation being conducted by Dr. Gosnel. He does not care how many women died having an abortion before Roe v. Wade and he does not care how many will die if Roe v Wade is overturned.

As promised, my thoughts on abortion in general and Dr. Gosnel in particular.

I am pro choice and anti abortion. I would prefer that nobody ever have to get an abortion, but I believe that choice belongs to the woman. I wish that we lived in a society where all women had viable options to abortion; where all women had adequate support to carry a pregnancy to term and where adoption options were available to everyone who chose that route.

The truth is we do not have those options readily available and any efforts to initiate them are and will be opposed by the very people who refuse to accept legalized abortion.

Dr. Gosnel is proof of the evil of Dr. Gosnel. He is not proof of the evil of the abortion system nor of the people who legally work in that system, nor of the evil of women who choose to have an abortion.

mostpost
01-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Funny part is, at least in my opinion, is Mike (PA) has asked several cons and right wings to not knock mosty's previous employer. And, if I am not mistaken, everyone respected Mike's wishes.
It was not about someone knocking my employer. It was about many people telling me I was personally worthless because I held that job.

Yet, mosty continues to take his little personal jabs at people. Some return the fire... I chose not to and prefer to stay with the WH and the clowns there.

It's all good though :lol: . It must be real tough to sit behind a computer and berate people as mosty does a lot. Whether admonishing them for grammar,
I am just bugged by people making careless grammar mistakes that we all learned in third and fourth grade. Some times I point out typos because they are unintentionally funny. Some folks get offended by that,

calling them an idiot,
Some people are idiots and should be labeled.

speaking about people orifice's .......
That had nothing to do with your actual orifice. You made a comment that Holder sent an email or made a phone call about the D'Souza case. You had evidence of that whatsoever. I could have said you pulled that out of thin air.
I chose a more colorful metaphor.

you get the idea, mosty has to make himself feel bigger then the hand life has dealt him.
I think life has dealt me a pretty good hand. You're the one who seems concerned by my lot.

Clocker
01-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Clocker is so sensitive about what someone says about other people that I am starting to think she is a girl. ;) Just a theory.

This is about your 7th or 8th attempt to pigeon-hole me, all of them wildly different from each other, and all wildly inaccurate. Your last theory was that I was an irresponsible millennial guy, totally self-centered and not giving a shite about anyone else.

I wasn't concerned or sensitive about a personal attack on someone else. I was pointing out that a cheap retort is the last resort of someone incapable of reasoned discourse.

newtothegame
01-25-2014, 04:46 PM
I think life has dealt me a pretty good hand. You're the one who seems concerned by my lot.

From you, yours is the bolded aspect......

It's all good though :lol: . It must be real tough to sit behind a computer and berate people as mosty does a lot. Whether admonishing them for grammar,
I am just bugged by people making careless grammar mistakes that we all learned in third and fourth grade. Some times I point out typos because they are unintentionally funny. Some folks get offended by that,
"Some times.....Should be "Sometimes" (one word).
And there should not be a comma at the end of the sentence. It should be a period sir grammar!

RunForTheRoses
01-25-2014, 05:42 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/23/us/politics/leaning-right-in-hollywood-under-a-lens.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=2

Clocker
01-25-2014, 06:01 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/23/us/politics/leaning-right-in-hollywood-under-a-lens.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=2

From the article:

While tax-exempt groups are permitted to invite candidates to speak at events, it is not uncommon for the I.R.S. to scrutinize such activities to determine whether they cross the line into partisan election activity. One issue is whether the organization invites all the qualified candidates.

“The I.R.S. would say that if you are inviting only conservative candidates, that’s a problem,” said Marcus S. Owens, a former director of the I.R.S.’s exempt organizations division. “But it’s never really been litigated.”

I didn't realize that "conservative candidates" was defined in the tax code. I know it isn't defined in the First Amendment, which prohibits the government from abridging the "the right of the people peaceably to assemble".

Tom
01-25-2014, 06:02 PM
IRS is a terrorist organization.
But then, so is the whole damn Executive branch under Obama.

reckless
01-25-2014, 07:35 PM
Let's review how this thread has progressed.
It began with Newt posting a story of how Dinesh D'Souza had been indicted for violations of federal election law. It wasn't actually a story but more of a defense of D'Souza complete with the typical right wing crybaby accusation that the government was picking on another conservative.

I then linked to the actual indictment and pointed out that D'Souza had been indicted by a Grand Jury. Which brought the response from both Newt and Clocker that it was unfair that 'Souza had been charged with a felony while a democrat in a similar case had only been charged with a misdemeanor. Another example of Obama picking on conservatives. Wah! Wah! Wah!

When I also proved that allegation to be false, Clocker deflected by saying that I was insulting Newt. Totally untrue! Besides Newt is completely capable of defending himself. Clocker is so sensitive about what someone says about other people that I am starting to think she is a girl. ;) Just a theory.

Anyway that led to NJStinks pointing out the insulting posts of Reckless, which led to an exteneded :He said, she said."

Then Reckless injected abortion into a thread that previously had nothing to do with that subject. He said that NJ, Hcap, Goren, myself and other left wing cabal members all support murder and the actions of Dr. Gosnel. That is not just insulting, it is libelous.

Now this is insulting. It is also accurate.
Reckless is a ****ing idiot. He does not know my stance on abortion or my opinion on Dr. Gosnel. (I will explain that later.) He does not accept that there is a difference between a safe, legal abortion clinic and the illegal operation being conducted by Dr. Gosnel. He does not care how many women died having an abortion before Roe v. Wade and he does not care how many will die if Roe v Wade is overturned.

As promised, my thoughts on abortion in general and Dr. Gosnel in particular.

I am pro choice and anti abortion. I would prefer that nobody ever have to get an abortion, but I believe that choice belongs to the woman. I wish that we lived in a society where all women had viable options to abortion; where all women had adequate support to carry a pregnancy to term and where adoption options were available to everyone who chose that route.

The truth is we do not have those options readily available and any efforts to initiate them are and will be opposed by the very people who refuse to accept legalized abortion.

Dr. Gosnel is proof of the evil of Dr. Gosnel. He is not proof of the evil of the abortion system nor of the people who legally work in that system, nor of the evil of women who choose to have an abortion.

Yes, you are correct, mostpost, I did not know your view on abortion. I'll leave it at that but saying you're pro-choice and anti-abortion doesn't jive in that area known as common sense. But, I'll take you at your word, as difficult as that may be.

But I do know what your liberal views of the world are, as much as this great web site has allowed us to know what you and your fellow travelers say and think on all matters political.

But, you still seem to be in denial because I have, as well as countless other Patriots here, continuously given you guys examples on how phony and dangerous your left wing Democrat Party icons repeatedly act. We also remind you all of those left wing Democrat policies that are illegal, immoral and dangerous, but you continue to ignore such 'little details'.

All I asked from the get-go, when I posted the Gosnell article, was for the left wingers here to denounce and/or comment on this conduct. I didn't suggest we re-litigate abortion. But, again, since such pleas were basically ignored, then it's OK by you, I gather.

It was our friend NJ Stinks that said --I paraphrase-- if we repeal Roe v Wade women's health will be compromised because a woman would need to go to some dark alley or some filthy room for an abortion. And their lives would be in danger. Gosnell, a partner with liberal congresswoman Allyson Schwartz (D), proved those talking points wrong.

This Gosnell crime, in addition to many numerous crimes, misdemeanors and assorted deviant behavior made by your heroes such as Teddy K., B.J. Clinton, Barry Obama, Hilary Clinton, et al, have also been basically ignored by the left wingers here whenever confronted.

This non-action leads me to believe that you guys actually do support such conduct considering you never denounce their illegal, immoral, aberrant behavior.

mostpost
01-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Yes, you are correct, mostpost, I did not know your view on abortion. I'll leave it at that but saying you're pro-choice and anti-abortion doesn't jive in that area known as common sense. But, I'll take you at your word, as difficult as that may be.
I know it seems contradictory, but while I would never advise someone to have an abortion, and would discourage them if asked; I really don't feel I have the right to make a blanket prohibition.

But I do know what your liberal views of the world are, as much as this great web site has allowed us to know what you and your fellow travelers say and think on all matters political.

But, you still seem to be in denial because I have, as well as countless other Patriots here, continuously given you guys examples on how phony and dangerous your left wing Democrat Party icons repeatedly act.
You "Patriots" give phony examples based on erroneous information provided to you by Faux Noos and the like.
We also remind you all of those left wing Democrat policies that are illegal, immoral and dangerous, but you continue to ignore such 'little details'.

All I asked from the get-go, when I posted the Gosnell article, was for the left wingers here to denounce and/or comment on this conduct. I didn't suggest we re-litigate abortion. But, again, since such pleas were basically ignored, then it's OK by you, I gather.

It was our friend NJ Stinks that said --I paraphrase-- if we repeal Roe v Wade women's health will be compromised because a woman would need to go to some dark alley or some filthy room for an abortion. And their lives would be in danger. Gosnell, a partner with liberal congresswoman Allyson Schwartz (D), proved those talking points wrong.

This Gosnell crime, in addition to many numerous crimes, misdemeanors and assorted deviant behavior made by your heroes such as Teddy K., B.J. Clinton, Barry Obama, Hilary Clinton, et al, have also been basically ignored by the left wingers here whenever confronted.

This non-action leads me to believe that you guys actually do support such conduct considering you never denounce their illegal, immoral, aberrant behavior.

Gosnell is one thing. Obviously what he is accused of doing is disgraceful, but why should anyone have to say so. How does a failure to comment become approval? I choose not to be one of those fishwives who build themselves up by criticizing others. You prefer the opposite approach.

As for the others you named. Ted Kennedy was involved in an accident in which a woman died. A lot of stupid, politically motivated speculation followed but evidence of foul play was ever proven.

Republicans spent $60,000,000 of our money trying to pin something on Bill Clinton and succeeded in proving that he received a BJ from Monica Lewinski.
I don't care! What people do with their private parts is not my business. That's why they are called private parts.

You already know what I think of your so called crimes etc. of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. They exist only in your fervid imagination.

JustRalph
01-26-2014, 10:12 PM
As for the others you named. Ted Kennedy was involved in an accident in which a woman died. A lot of stupid, politically motivated speculation followed but evidence of foul play was ever proven.

Drunk driving is foul play in my book

Clocker
01-26-2014, 11:53 PM
Drunk driving is foul play in my book

Worse is not accepting the consequences of your actions, and lying and using political pull to escape the consequences.

Clocker
01-27-2014, 12:01 AM
I'll leave it at that but saying you're pro-choice and anti-abortion doesn't jive in that area known as common sense.

Common sense? The very concept of being pro-choice and anti-abortion is so devoid of common sense as to create an intellectual vacuum capable of destroying the few brain cells left of anyone that accepts it. The very idea is an insult to the most basic level of logic.

newtothegame
01-27-2014, 03:55 AM
Gosnell is one thing. Obviously what he is accused of doing is disgraceful, but why should anyone have to say so. How does a failure to comment become approval? I choose not to be one of those fishwives who build themselves up by criticizing others. You prefer the opposite approach.

Republicans spent $60,000,000 of our money trying to pin something on Bill Clinton and succeeded in proving that he received a BJ from Monica Lewinski.
I don't care! What people do with their private parts is not my business. That's why they are called private parts.

You already know what I think of your so called crimes etc. of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. They exist only in your fervid imagination.

Lmao, seriously??? You have already admitted to doing so with things like grammar, etc et.....:bang:

JustRalph
01-30-2014, 09:20 PM
http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Alan-Dershowitz-Rises-to-the-Defense-of-Dinesh-D-Souza

Be afraid of these Dems and their IRS Army

Dershowitz defends...........

Steve 'StatMan'
01-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Common sense? The very concept of being pro-choice and anti-abortion is so devoid of common sense as to create an intellectual vacuum capable of destroying the few brain cells left of anyone that accepts it. The very idea is an insult to the most basic level of logic.

There are some who seem like an abortion was tried on them, but all the 'doctor' got was the brains.