PDA

View Full Version : Moody's downgrades health insurance industry

Clocker
01-23-2014, 07:15 PM
I guess Moody's didn't get the word from the White House about how well the rollout is going and that the problems are all being quickly fixed.

Major credit-rating firm Moody’s on Thursday downgraded the outlook for health insurers from stable to negative, citing the new health-care law’s botched rollout as a significant factor.

Moody’s highlighted the relatively low sign-up rate among young adults and a slew of last-minute regulatory changes by the Obama administration as posing risks to health insurers selling policies on the new exchanges.

Full story here. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/moodys-downgrades-outlook-for-health-insurers/2014/01/23/1a670a32-846f-11e3-bbe5-6a2a3141e3a9_story.html)

reckless
01-23-2014, 08:54 PM
I have no sympathy for the health insurers.

They are in bed with the Obama Administration and this crony capitalism with the devil will be their undoing as a viable, profitable enterprise. Good for them, they deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

How come the article didn't mention that the insurers were to get subsidies from Obama to go along with his grand scheme?

Clocker
01-23-2014, 09:11 PM
I have no sympathy for the health insurers.

They are in bed with the Obama Administration

In bed? They made the bed! Now they have to sleep in it.