PDA

View Full Version : No place in NY for you

Tom
01-20-2014, 03:14 PM
...if you are pro life.
...if you are in favor of the second amendment.

Gee, Baby Mario, you stinking bastard, I guess when it comes to YOUR worthless liberal father and you, I do favor abortion.

NYS would have better off if both of you ended up in some dumpster somewhere instead of in a nursery.

Mike at A+
01-20-2014, 04:31 PM
...if you are pro life.

Gee, Baby Mario, you stinking bastard, I guess when it comes to YOUR worthless liberal father and you, I do favor abortion.

NYS would have better off if both of you ended up in some dumpster somewhere instead of in a nursery.
When a political party caters to the lowest of the low and the snootiest of the rich, it's a race to the bottom. Nothing is too outrageous for these slimebags. It's too bad Albany is so close to Saratoga. I'd rather smell the horse shit than this POS.

FantasticDan
01-20-2014, 05:22 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.governor.ny.gov/01192014statement

:sleeping:

Mike at A+
01-20-2014, 05:50 PM
"Anti-gay marriage" is NOT "anti-gay".

And "pro-life" is not "anti-choice".

classhandicapper
01-20-2014, 06:10 PM

And "pro-life" is not "anti-choice".

That's obvious, but in politics we are dealing with politicians that have no interest in truth. They are interested in attacking their opposition for political gain. The equally unfortunate fact is that constituents are often not wise enough to understand that. That's part of what makes the whole process so disgusting. No one cares about truth and honest discussion and then allowing the chips to fall where they may. They are about lying, cheating, misleading etc... in order to advance personal agenda.

Robert Goren
01-20-2014, 06:17 PM

And "pro-life" is not "anti-choice".When the anti-gay marriage people stop calling gay sex a sin and quoting the Bible to back up their claims, you might have point.

classhandicapper
01-20-2014, 06:45 PM
When the anti-gay marriage people stop calling gay sex a sin and quoting the Bible to back up their claims, you might have point.

Being religious or thinking homosexual sex goes against the natural order of things or God's will does not mean someone hates gays, is anti gay, or wants to oppress them in any way.

It means they have come to different conclusion about the behavior than the current politically correct view either because they believe the Bible is the word of God or their own research and thoughts have lead them elsewhere.

As a result, they would like to keep a distinction between marriage between men and women and an equally binding legal contract between homosexuals.

There isn't necessarily a single negative thought involved.

IMO, the solution is for religious and other people that don't believe in gay marriage is to stop calling their own contracts a "marriage". They should call contracts via the "court" marriages and their own "spiritual unions under God".

That way gays get to say they are married and those that get married by churches that do not approve of gay marriage get to keep their own status unique. (Problem solved, until gays start demanding that all religions perform spiritual unions under God)

Mike at A+
01-20-2014, 07:13 PM
When the anti-gay marriage people stop calling gay sex a sin and quoting the Bible to back up their claims, you might have point.
Robert, people who hold themselves to the standards of their religious beliefs are not infringing on anyone. To them, gay sex is a sin. Period. The people who wish to have gay sex should simply ignore them. Just like abortion activists like to say "if you don't believe in abortion, don't have one". You could extend that to so many other things like "if you don't like guns, don't own one". "If you don't believe in conventional marriage, don't have one". There is always that fringe (on both sides) that will try to prevent everyone from doing something they don't like. Our Constitution gives us many freedoms and separates church from state. But if we have a president who tells people to "punish your enemies", then he has no right to tell anyone (including religious groups) what they can say to the crowds gathered before them.

I was brought up Catholic and told that gay sex is a sin. I still consider myself a pretty good Catholic but on that topic, I really don't care what people do in their bedrooms as long as it isn't pedophilia or rape. And even then the most drastic thing I'd do about it is disagree. Unless of course it was someone close to me in which case I may just violate the 5th. Commandment.

HUSKER55
01-20-2014, 07:40 PM
ever notice that people only believe the Bible when it suits them or is convenient.

classhandicapper
01-20-2014, 09:36 PM
ever notice that people only believe the Bible when it suits them or is convenient.

I'm not a Bible scholar or even particularly religious, but I'm not sure that is really true. There are loads of things in the Old Testament that are generally perceived to have only been applicable to the times. Lots of people eat things now that were against the rules back then, but the perception is that those rules only applied because of the lack of refrigeration, sanitation issues etc.

The hypocrisy argument often tries to hold people to standards that have become irrelevant or for which there were subsequent superseding rules. "Let he without sin cast the first stone" ended stoning.

Other things are seen as more intrinsic and will be relevant always unless there's a second coming with a new set of rules. :-)

Tom
01-20-2014, 11:09 PM
When you guys stop murdering babies, we can talk.
Until then, go polish your vacuum cleaner.

JustRalph
01-20-2014, 11:46 PM
I've read his statement several times. I get that he was speaking in terms of passing legislation etc

it's still pretty cut and dry that he was painting with a pretty serious broad brush and he means what he said.

We are two countries.........

Robert Goren
01-21-2014, 12:47 AM
I've read his statement several times. I get that he was speaking in terms of passing legislation etc

it's still pretty cut and dry that he was painting with a pretty serious broad brush and he means what he said.

We are two countries.........We are two countries on abortion, of that there is no doubt and we have been for quite a while. Part of the country agrees with Tom, but another part does not. There are very strong feelings on both sides. I don't see that changing anytime soon. But unlike a lot of issues, one side is clearly right and the other is clearly wrong. Either life begins at conception or it doesn't. If you believe it does, then abortion is murder, no two ways about. If you don't, then it is not and there is no two ways about that either. All the stuff about viability outside womb is really just bullshit, no matter which side you are on. If it murder at 25 weeks, then it is murder at 1 second. If it is not murder at 1 second then it isn't at 25 weeks either. Pick you side and don't try to hedge your bets because there is no hedging on when life begins. Someplace it really is written in stone.

LottaKash
01-21-2014, 01:09 AM
Food for thought...:eek:

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp137/lottakash/prolife_43_zpscd91990f.jpg (http://s405.photobucket.com/user/lottakash/media/prolife_43_zpscd91990f.jpg.html)

Tom
01-21-2014, 03:36 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.governor.ny.gov/01192014statement

:sleeping:

Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives, who are right to life, pro assault weapon, anti-gay, is that who they are? Because if that is who they are, and if they are the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York. Because that is not who New Yorkers are.

Right to life is extreme?
Not murdering your baby is extreme?
Pro-2nd amendment is extreme? (Does he have armed security guards, and do THEY have assault weapons?)
Being anti-gay is HIS words, not grounded in reality.
No place for us in the state?

Who the hell is HE to tell us that.
Who the hell is HE to decide who New Yorkers are?

I guess when he says he favors diversity, his a MF Liar, right Danny?

GD Baby Mario and his family.
And anyone who supports him.

I reiterate....it is a damn shame HE was not aborted.

Let's look at what really matters here - NYS is at the bottom of the pile in this country. Last in things that matter. Because of Baby Mario, his AH Daddy, and those who think like them. Fact, Jack.

TJDave
01-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Who the hell is HE to tell us that.

He's the guy you elected. I suppose you could have him recalled.

Quick, before he kills more babies. :lol:

riskman
01-21-2014, 06:06 PM
This is what I call extreme

"In 2011, 40% of all viable pregnancies in New York City ended in abortion. This is nearly twice the national average. Women in New York have the legal right to choose, and that isn’t going to change any time soon. But what does an abortion ratio of 40% say about choice? It is time for a conversation about abortion in New York City."

http://www.nyc41percent.com/

JustRalph
01-21-2014, 06:55 PM

"In 2011, 40% of all viable pregnancies in New York City ended in abortion. This is nearly twice the national average. Women in New York have the legal right to choose, and that isn’t going to change any time soon. But what does an abortion ratio of 40% say about choice? It is time for a conversation about abortion in New York City."

It says they are 1% behind Washington DC

Shemp Howard
01-21-2014, 08:23 PM
...if you are pro life.

Hey Mario, Jr, azienda me...tu se profiono sfacim!

And he is.

TJDave
01-21-2014, 09:13 PM
It says they are 1% behind Washington DC

Then NYC needs to try harder.

That there are 40% fewer unwanted children is a GOOD THING. :ThmbUp:

LottaKash
01-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Then NYC needs to try harder.

That there are 40% fewer unwanted children is a GOOD THING. :ThmbUp:

Throughout man's history, there have been many others of this ilk, but the most notable one was Adolph Hitler and his satanic henchmen, and these people also had a laundry list, on an order of magnitude, of who was "wanted" or "not wanted".... And everyone knows how that worked out..:eek:

I wonder what your job would've been if you were fortunate or unfortunate enough, to have lived in that place and time, and joined that team...?

I think I know...

"Cold is, as cold says and does"...get it ?....Your posts reveal your true temperature to me..

I pray for you, and people like you...

fast4522
01-21-2014, 11:09 PM
No place in NY for you : From the starter post.

Myself a bit more middle of the road than I would like to admit, that being said here goes.

I would feel uncomfortable living in NY, just about as uncomfortable as Robert Goren or Hcap feel when they see my posts. I am not that religious so when someone other than myself commits a sin that in my opinion that can not recover from I do not think about it much. The pro life issue is is from a thorny subject, not being my sin my libertarian blood has neutrality. I understand how deeply some pro life people feel but respect their opinions as theirs. NY and its elected officials make no effort of being anything but a police state so I come to expect more of what is in today's news and events from NY. The system is run amok and in ten years from now the number of housing units of NY will only increase but by how much? Problems of our day are not handled in this days light as they should be handled. The more we look for answers the system will control the elected officials that make our jaws drop.

Hey Tom, isn't Baby Mario just looking to just being a stepping stone now for his next job?

TJDave
01-21-2014, 11:20 PM
I pray for you, and people like you...

No one will hear or answer. Your efforts are wasted. There is no god.

But, thanks just the same. ;)

fast4522
01-21-2014, 11:26 PM
In your pea of a brain there is no God, and I am not pushing it on you so good luck to you.

LottaKash
01-22-2014, 12:24 AM
No one will hear or answer. Your efforts are wasted. There is no god.

But, thanks just the same. ;)

TJD, I appreciate your honesty, by your stating the above, that you are an atheist....

Still, I will pray for you all the same....Why ?...Because I believe in my heart of hearts that you are sadly mistaken about my (or anyones, for that matter) effort of prayer being wasted....The fact is conversely tho, that in the Bible, God made it quite clear that he is unconcerned with "lip-service" prayers of the unbelievers....He only hears and answers (in his own time and way of course) "the believers", of which I consider myself to be.... He heard me..

I suspect that you have, somewhere in your journey thru life, experienced a very hurtful thing, and perhaps your prayers, to your way of thinking, went unanswered....It must have stopped you in your tracks enough so, to have caused you to quit the acknowledgement of God completely... But please understand at least this one thing, God only gives us what "we truly need", and not always what we want....As for the hurts, that is life, and it is biblical that life stinks at times....But know this, this life is "temporary", as another waits for those who believes that it is so...

All humans are born with a "God-seed", and even the most ignorant or uniformed have it....But when a person discards or dismisses that seed, that is usually caused by a deep hurt, or by a tyrannical regime and/or a perceived unanswered prayer that would've alleviated oneself from that hurt or enslavement...

I'm going to tell you something that very few people ever understand, that is, one's attitude toward God has everything to do with the rest of their life... If you place your faith in God, then everything else will follow. I don't care who you are, you cannot escape this fact of life.... Your entire life is going to follow your faith, wherever you place it... Everyone has faith in something—whether in the God of the Bible or the unsaved heathen philosopher or one's self... I chose, about 8-years ago to acknowledge and glorify God... I got saved by believing the Gospel.... If I hadn't acknowledged the existence and presence of God, and my sinnership, then I wouldn't have received Jesus Christ.... It's critically important that you open your heart to the truth my friend....
What do you have faith in? ..It will follow you...

But back to the thread at hand:.... Imo, America has become a moral pigpen, a cesspool of iniquity...We have become a morally-toxic society!..

Tom
01-22-2014, 07:35 AM
That there are 40% fewer unwanted children is a GOOD THING.

A fellow in Europe said something similar about Jews once.
Like NYS, those that disagreed were not welcome there, either.

fast4522
01-22-2014, 08:22 AM
Tom, as always your comments are based from a good foundation. With all the issues that we face in this country, is this one that can be won? I know better to ask if the cause is just, but is it logical in the platform to win. The opposition has successfully put together enough voting blocks to deny the American dream and set the course to implode our infrastructure from within. In the interest of saving ship do we help assemble the voting blocks again for the opposition?

Tom
01-22-2014, 08:24 AM
He's the guy you elected. I suppose you could have him recalled.

Quick, before he kills more babies. :lol:

You laugh at killing babies and yet you call me extreme?
I call that sick.

Tom
01-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Tom, as always your comments are based from a good foundation. With all the issues that we face in this country, is this one that can be won?

Not politically.
Asking people to behave responsibility is too extreme for the New America.
I leave the handling of these people to their Maker when the time comes.
I believe in Hell, so the problem gets addressed eventually.

But to call anyone who opposes abortion extreme is just plain unacceptable. But not unexpected from the intolerant left as usual.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-22-2014, 09:38 AM

It means at least 40% of consentual couples in NY aren't making proper choices before pregnancies occur!

fast4522
01-22-2014, 10:26 AM
Not politically.
Asking people to behave responsibility is too extreme for the New America.
I leave the handling of these people to their Maker when the time comes.
I believe in Hell, so the problem gets addressed eventually.

But to call anyone who opposes abortion extreme is just plain unacceptable. But not unexpected from the intolerant left as usual.

It is doubtful that anyone could misunderstand you, I thought you might find this interesting.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/21/a-physicians-view-on-the-sanctity-of-life/

Tom
01-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Why do we have to pay for their birth control when obviously, they are too stupid to use it?

If a woman has an abortion and has gotten free BC, she should have to pay it back. No double dipping.

Tom
01-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Time to close down St. Peter's.
We don't need those extremists in NY.
Time for a night of the Long Knives...worked for his kind before.

reckless
01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey Mario, Jr, azienda me...tu se profiono sfacim!

And he is.

Thanks, Shemp.

Good post, although most of us on this great web site might not know you was paying homage to the late, great Robert Gigante, born in Chicago but a New Yorker through and through.

RIP Bob Grant.

RIP the once great Empire State of New York.

TJDave
01-22-2014, 02:25 PM
You laugh at killing babies and yet you call me extreme?
I call that sick.

No. I laugh at you calling a fetus a baby.

Killing a baby is a crime, killing a fetus is not.

Tom
01-22-2014, 03:06 PM
All babies come from fetuses.
All fetuses become babies, unless someone murders them.
Fetuses do not become melons, or birds, or grapes.

Is that as deep as you go - just what is the law?
So you favor gays going to jail in Russia at the Olympics if they break Russian laws? The law is the law, and you don't have to think.

Blacks used to be counted as property by the law.....I guess you find that hilarious as well. I bet you loved Minstrel shows. Imagine, some people thought those Black people were, uh, PEOPLE! :lol::lol::lol:

FantasticDan
01-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Killing a baby is a crime, killing a fetus is not.The ironic thing is that fetuses are about the only "human" that Tom doesn't want killed.. :p

reckless
01-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Killing a baby is a crime, killing a fetus is not.

And you just gave the lone reason why the sick sycophants on the left always called the life inside a mother's womb a fetus and not what it truely is: a living breathing baby.

Aside from the morality of the situation, aside from the common sense of the debate, today's modern medical technology shows all those you dare to look the life form in a mother's womb.

Tom
01-22-2014, 03:20 PM
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/local/2013/12/10/new-study-rochester-is-fifth-poorest-city-in-country/3950517/

Two of NY's largest cities are in the bottom 10 cities in terms of poverty in the country.
Good going, Andrew, baby!

I guess maybe there is no place in NYS for a PROVEN LOSER like you.

And Dan, I only advocate going after people who have done something willful to deserve it - I never go after the defenseless who have done nothing, like libs do every day. Just because they are too lazy or too stupid to use Birth control. Not too extreme for you? the rest of the country does far better - are NY women that stupid or that slutty?:lol:

fast4522
01-22-2014, 03:23 PM
We have already established that your whack jobs with a gun are all liberals who have killed. Some of us are not natural born killers, and who will never fit into that distinction. I too believe in hell, and look forward to not occupying space in hell with the bottom feeders.

LottaKash
01-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Thanks, Shemp.

RIP Bob Grant.

When I read that quote, I too thought of Bob Grant.....He was a man who spoke his mind and revealed many truths about the powers that be....Many people didn't like that, but they were the ones that he was talking about...

classhandicapper
01-22-2014, 04:28 PM
The problem with the left is that it can't comprehend that some of the freedoms it seeks to protect cause inferior results for society. They "get it" when it comes to smoking and trans fats (lol), but not for many other behaviors.

If they could at least acknowledge reality and stop being so delusional, it might eventually be possible to get to the point where we can protect freedoms but encourage superior behavior. Then over time we'd start getting superior results.

JustRalph
01-22-2014, 06:48 PM
Hmmmmmm......

Clocker
01-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Two of NY's largest cities are in the bottom 10 cities in terms of poverty in the country.

How many of those cities are run by Democrats? How many of the large crime-ridden cities in this country have been run by Democrats for decades?

riskman
01-22-2014, 08:27 PM
It means at least 40% of consentual couples in NY aren't making proper choices before pregnancies occur!

You are absolutely correct. These are unwanted pregnancies that could have been prevented. The obvious importance of contraception as a preventive method is missing here. Easier said than done.

TJDave
01-23-2014, 02:50 AM
All babies come from fetuses.
All fetuses become babies, unless someone murders them.

World wide, every year 1.5 million fetuses who become babies die of starvation.

In America, every day approximately 5 fetuses who then become babies die from abuse or neglect.

79.4 percent of those fetuses who then become babies and die of abuse won't live to be 4.

47.7 percent of those fetuses who then become babies and die of abuse won't live to be 1.

LottaKash
01-23-2014, 03:43 AM
World wide, every year 1.5 million fetuses who become babies die of starvation.

In America, every day approximately 5 fetuses who then become babies die from abuse or neglect.

79.4 percent of those fetuses who then become babies and die of abuse won't live to be 4.

47.7 percent of those fetuses who then become babies and die of abuse won't live to be 1.

TJD, have you ever stopped to consider who may be responsible for these numbers, and of what "faith" that these people live by ?

Get my drift ?.... As I have said earlier, our "faith" whatever it may be, follows and guides us thruout our way of going....

It is plain to me of what "faith" that these people live by....Yours perhaps ?...As in none...

I'll keep praying for you and these others...

Robert Goren
01-23-2014, 07:28 AM
Just a reminder. The government never forced anyone to have an abortion, but it has prevent women from having one.

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2014, 09:43 AM

Killing a baby is a crime, killing a fetus is not.****ing ridiculous. Nice to see though that your brainwashing is complete.

And the distinction is what? That first breath outside the womb? But 10 seconds prior it was still a fetus?

They say serial killers start by killing animals. I see your way of thinking as no less abhorrent. And I do not view this subject through any sort of religious lens.... just a human one.

Tom
01-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Just a reminder. The government never forced anyone to have an abortion, but it has prevent women from having one.

Help me out here...was there a point or was this a parrot reply?

JustRalph
01-23-2014, 01:13 PM

the train has run off the rails and is careening toward the ravine

FantasticDan
01-23-2014, 01:41 PM
the train has run off the rails and is careening toward the ravineWhat is the standard patient file entry made by Tom's shrink after a session?

I'll take potent potables for $800..

Tom
01-23-2014, 01:52 PM
Ah, yes, can't refute the facts, go after the messenger.

Lame.

TJDave
01-23-2014, 04:19 PM
And the distinction is what? That first breath outside the womb? But 10 seconds prior it was still a fetus?

The distinction is what the law says.

Abortion, within a framework devised and revised by several Supreme Court decisions, is a constitutionally protected right.

JustRalph
01-23-2014, 05:47 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/23/De-Blasio-Backs-Cuomo-100-Percent

Now the Mayor of NY doubles down

I will never spend another dime in NY State.

My in laws live there........might have to go back for a funeral someday...... :bang:

FantasticDan
01-23-2014, 06:26 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/23/De-Blasio-Backs-Cuomo-100-Percent
I will never spend another dime in NY State.And never again place a wager on a NYS horse race, right? :lol:

You said it yourself in an earlier post.. Cuomo's comments were that NY is a moderate state when it comes to legislation and the majority of its citizenry. He also said he had no problem with opposing views, extreme or otherwise, but they would not find purchase legislatively in NYS.

It's the truth, it's not hard to understand, and it's not offensive.

NJ Stinks
01-23-2014, 07:13 PM

I will never spend another dime in NY State.

My in laws live there........might have to go back for a funeral someday...... :bang:

And if all goes well, I won't be spending money in Texas either.

New York City needs more guns like I need a hole in my head. And I don't ever want abortions to be safe for the rich only like it was before Roe vs. Wade. Pro-choice is a necessity IMO. The link below spells it out clearly. Here's an excerpt:

Should the Supreme Court overturn Roe and return the fundamental question of abortion's legality to the states, NARAL Pro-Choice America estimates that abortion could be made illegal in 17 states. In that light, the years before Roe offer something of a cautionary tale. Granted, it is by no means a given that the precise dimensions of the public health situation that existed before 1973 would reappear. However, it must be considered extremely likely that such an overhaul of U.S. abortion jurisprudence would lead to the reestablishment of a two-tiered system in which options available to a woman confronting an unintended pregnancy would be largely determined by her socioeconomic status. Such a system has proved to be deleterious to the health of women, especially those who are disadvantaged, and is something that many had hoped would have been long consigned to the history books.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/tgr/06/1/gr060108.html

riskman
01-23-2014, 08:27 PM
Cuomo is comparing Conservative- extreme conservative -moderate Republicans in Washington with same in NY/Albany on issues of gun control, abortion, gay marriage and other politically charged issues. What he defines as extreme is only in his warped liberal mind. My family , most of my friends and co workers disagree with the Governor on these issues he spoke about.
We must be the 30% that should get out of NY. We do not belong, feel
uncomfortable with the issues supported by the Governor. This 30% probably represent the middle to upper class taxpayers here. If I was a younger man
I would be on way, no doubt about it. I continually preach to my children to look elsewhere to raise their kids and to seek other opportunities but they do not hear me. I hope they one day see the light.

reckless
01-23-2014, 08:46 PM
New York City needs more guns like I need a hole in my head. And I don't ever want abortions to be safe for the rich only like it was before Roe vs. Wade. Pro-choice is a necessity IMO. The link below spells it out clearly. Here's an excerpt:

Should the Supreme Court overturn Roe and return the fundamental question of abortion's legality to the states, NARAL Pro-Choice America estimates that abortion could be made illegal in 17 states. In that light, the years before Roe offer something of a cautionary tale. Granted, it is by no means a given that the precise dimensions of the public health situation that existed before 1973 would reappear. However, it must be considered extremely likely that such an overhaul of U.S. abortion jurisprudence would lead to the reestablishment of a two-tiered system in which options available to a woman confronting an unintended pregnancy would be largely determined by her socioeconomic status. Such a system has proved to be deleterious to the health of women, especially those who are disadvantaged, and is something that many had hoped would have been long consigned to the history books.

Spoken like a true misinformed, partisan liberal. Stinky, from your radical left wing perspective, I am not surprised by your post, listed in part, above.

But you do live in south New Jersey, and I mistakenly thought that your proximity to the horror story outlined in the linked story below would have struck home a bit. But I was mistaken... liberals are forever blind to reality.

Also, because liberalism is a disease, and people like yourself, Goren, mostpost, the insignificant, angry and inarticulate hcap, plus a few other minor minds that post here, will never see the light much less the truth

I hope everyone that is part of the PA family reads this linked piece, whatever your political persuasion:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/why-dr-kermit-gosnells-trial-should-be-a-front-page-story/274944/

JustRalph
01-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Like you were ever coming to Texas anyway :lol:

I have spent thousands in NY over the years. From Ski Slopes to Fishing on Lake Oneida. Cabins in the Adirondacks and rental houses on Keuka Lake. It's a drop in the bucket. Upstate thrives on tourism. These statements can't help.

I'm not shutting down the NY economy. But I'm doing my part.

Tom
01-24-2014, 07:35 AM
I'm not shutting down the NY economy. But I'm doing my part.

Thanks, but no thanks.
We don't need your help shutting our economy down.
We have Baby Mario and the NYS legislature we pay to do that. :lol:
I just hope this turd runs in 2016 - that much BS should be shared with all 57 states.

newtothegame
01-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Just my two cents, (for whatever it is worth)......
On abortions.....
Personally, I am against them (in my household). But just as I do not want the government legislating what is right or wrong for me, I do not feel I have the right to tell someone else what is right for them either. In the end, they will have to justify their actions.

But, I also do not feel I should pay for someone else to have an abortion.
Use a damn condom! Now I know there are gray areas such as medically the mother being in danger and in cases of rape.....which aren't within the females control. But in ALL cases where the control (consent sex), then no one else should have to pay for it. Again, if you chose to have sex without a condom, you are making a choice!

The NY nut job, well he is a nut in my opinion. And, If I lived there, I would find the quickest train out of town. Although that would of happened when they started with the salt and drinks larger then 16 oz......:lol:

delayjf
01-24-2014, 05:52 PM
I won't be spending money in Texas either.

Do you drive?

I recently saw a TV ad recruiting business to come to NY. Even offered a 10 year tax break.

Tom
01-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Yes, so the NY taxpayers can shoulder the burden.

FantasticDan
01-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Stay, Mr. Hannity, stay!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-27-2014/sean-of-the-fled---stay-mr--hannity--stay

Tom
01-28-2014, 12:56 PM
If he leaves, he takes jobs with him.
I guess on the left side of the aisle, jobs are not as important.

JustRalph
01-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Hannity should have left a long time ago. Just the state taxes he is going to save could pay for his entire staff

Clocker
01-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Hannity should have left a long time ago. Just the state taxes he is going to save could pay for his entire staff

The libs are staying in NYC because it is user-friendly for them. The conservatives are leaving because it is a politically hostile environment, and because it is fiscal insanity to stay. The high visibility people include Hannity, Glenn Beck (Texas), and Rush Limbaugh (Florida). I know Beck had a lot of different things going, and took a lot of jobs with him. I don't know about the other two. Limbaugh left years ago, and says that he still gets audited every year by NY state to see if he did any business on visits to NYC so they can tax that portion of his income.