PDA

View Full Version : Aqu - Monday - Race 2

PhantomOnTour
01-20-2014, 01:46 AM
Don't trust the three E/P types (4-5-6) esp the ML chalk #4.
Others are faster by my figs, and he will not have an easy trip trying to keep up with the 5-6. Can be vulnerable late - UNLESS - Hushion has him ready to move forward again, which will make him dangerous. Three works since last with a nice blowout a few days ago. Still, MSW winner lacks the pace figs to stay with the 5-6 and I will try to beat him at low odds.

I landed on the 1-3 who are my top fig runners and project to get a very nice pace to close into.
The #1 amazingly draws the rail for the 5th straight race. Unlucky or unwilling in his last two? Could have won them both. Jock upgrade to Rajiv, no excuses today.
The #3 had a bit of a tough trip in last but couldn't outfinish the survivors of a pretty solid pace war. Broke Mdn for a tag with a low fig, has improved since, but needs to prove he's an Alw caliber horse. Another with no excuse today. ML very nice at 6-1.

Ultimately my top pick is the #1 but will key the 1-3 on top in exotics. Win bet goes on the #1 at 3-1 odds or better.
Hope this field stays intact as only seven are entered. A few scratches may render it unplayable for me.

Good luck

PhantomOnTour
01-20-2014, 02:01 PM
I feel like Michael Crabtree - talked too much smack about that #4 and he taught me a lesson.

dirty moose
01-21-2014, 01:12 AM
5 Was my top pick in the race. I also didn't care to much for the 4. Especially at that price.