PDA

View Full Version : Calgary vs Vancouver

PhantomOnTour
01-19-2014, 02:10 AM
Four fights going on at the same time - awesome.
Refs let them go at it for a few minutes before stepping in.
What point in the game did this happen?
At the drop of the puck in the first period...after two official seconds of game time there were 21 penalties assessed, 152 penalty minutes racked up and eight players ejected.
And then a hockey game broke out.

Calgary could have used Willie Plett tonight, or some guy named Hunter.

Stillriledup
01-19-2014, 02:27 AM
Vancouver involved in shenanigans?

Shocking. :D

Striker
01-19-2014, 02:31 AM
Four fights going on at the same time - awesome.
Refs let them go at it for a few minutes before stepping in.
What point in the game did this happen? At the drop of the puck in the first period...after two official seconds of game time there were 21 penalties assessed, 152 penalty minutes racked up and eight players ejected.
And then a hockey game broke out.

Calgary could have used Willie Plett tonight, or some guy named Hunter.
As soon as the puck dropped. To start the game Calgary's coach sent out his 4th line.

notoutofpounds
01-19-2014, 03:10 AM
Riot City goon Sestito is involved in a line brawl two seconds into the game and not thrown out :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Fonz was as angry tonight as the time Richie, Potsy, and Ralph Malph had a date with the Hooper Triplets.

Stillriledup
01-19-2014, 03:19 AM
Riot City goon Sestito is involved in a line brawl two seconds into the game and not thrown out :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Fonz was as angry tonight as the time Richie, Potsy, and Ralph Malph had a date with the Hooper Triplets.

Isnt this the A Clown who got tossed out of the game in LA for sucker punching Nolan?

notoutofpounds
01-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Isnt this the A Clown who got tossed out of the game in LA for sucker punching Nolan?

Great save SRU, that is the hobo on skates

johnhannibalsmith
01-19-2014, 10:31 AM
...The Fonz was as angry tonight...

The best part was that for ten minutes while yelling like a madman at the bench he couldn't get any sort of reaction at all from Vancouver's bench. :lol:

...so he had to go hunt them down in the locker room and get Clint Malarchuk all wound up.

You know it's gonna be a good time when a defens(c)eman moves into take the opening draw.

johnhannibalsmith
01-19-2014, 11:17 AM
... he couldn't get any sort of reaction at all from Vancouver's bench. :lol:

Errrr.... you know what I meant.

jdhanover
01-19-2014, 12:06 PM
I'd fine and suspend the Calgary coach for starting the whole thing. And Torts for going towards the Calgary locker room between periods.

Not a fan of these brawls...sometimes a fight is ok if events preceded it. But this stuff is stupid in my book

notoutofpounds
01-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Errrr.... you know what I meant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, even Tort's opponents have tuned him out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay Trotter
01-19-2014, 01:14 PM
My son lives in Vancouver...big nucks fan.

Here was my email to him this morning:

Did you hear..........

Canucks have traded "players to be named later" to Philadelphia for............

.......the signing rights to Andre "Moose" Dupont; Bob "Machine Gun" Kelly; and Dave "The Hammer" Schultz.

:lol:

HoofedInTheChest
01-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Ol time hockey Reg?

lol That took me back a few decades, the only thing missing was Milbury beating a fan over the head with his own shoe.

Rookies
01-19-2014, 05:16 PM
My son lives in Vancouver...big nucks fan.

Here was my email to him this morning:

Did you hear..........

Canucks have traded "players to be named later" to Philadelphia for............

.......the signing rights to Andre "Moose" Dupont; Bob "Machine Gun" Kelly; and Dave "The Hammer" Schultz.

Great, Jay!

Saw it this morning and was thinking that was when I last saw that happen!