PDA

View Full Version : AQ r7?

Cholly
01-18-2014, 12:27 PM
11 entries, but FIVE vet. Scratches & one steward scratch in this N2X sprint--what gives?

Not4Love
01-18-2014, 02:31 PM
?????

Stillriledup
01-18-2014, 03:07 PM
11 entries, but FIVE vet. Scratches & one steward scratch in this N2X sprint--what gives?

Can't possibly continue the parade of chalk in 11 horse fields. Now, with 5 scratches, they can try and break the guinness book of world records for most winning 3 dollar horses at one meet.

cj
01-18-2014, 03:27 PM
It is embarrassing. Do trainers ever have to answer for all these vet scratches?

Stillriledup
01-18-2014, 03:40 PM
It is embarrassing. Do trainers ever have to answer for all these vet scratches?

This place is the "king" of letting trainers do what they want, enter and scratch without any penalty. They let trainers enter 2 per race with no intention of running both and the archaic "coupling" system is also ridiculous and outdated.

thespaah
01-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Please do not get me started on this...
If I ever hook up with you and Whiffle, and this comes up, you may want to call the local nut house and have them come with a strait jacket. Because I may tirade.
Of all the issues surrounding this game, the ease at which trainers can scratch their entries is my number one per peeve.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stillriledup
01-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Please do not get me started on this...
If I ever hook up with you and Whiffle, and this comes up, you may want to call the local nut house and have them come with a strait jacket. Because I may tirade.
Of all the issues surrounding this game, the ease at which trainers can scratch their entries is my number one per peeve.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

And this type of stuff, letting horsemen act as if THEY run the asylum is what got racing in trouble in the first place. Top tracks in NY, Fla and Calif should run their tracks and tell the horsemen to jump and the horsemen say 'how high, sir". Currently, they have it backwards.

Saratoga_Mike
01-18-2014, 04:27 PM
This place is the "king" of letting trainers do what they want, enter and scratch without any penalty. They let trainers enter 2 per race with no intention of running both and the archaic "coupling" system is also ridiculous and outdated.

The horses aren't given 10 days (outside of stake race scr's) at NYRA tracks?