PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Arian Foster

ronsmac
01-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Another athlete another baby, this on the heels of Dewayne Wade having a baby while on a " one month hiatus" from his fiancee Gabrielle Union. So the guys married with two kids and messing with a college student. Ok , I understand guys will be guys, but you'd think in this day and age these guys would use condoms once in a while with the chicks they have one or two night stands with.

Stillriledup
01-16-2014, 01:45 PM
They think they won't ever run out of money. Child support can crush a guy who makes big money when the kid is born, lets hope AF isnt living under a bridge in a few years.

Robert Fischer
01-16-2014, 02:15 PM
They think they won't ever run out of money. Child support can crush a guy who makes big money when the kid is born, lets hope AF isnt living under a bridge in a few years.

A lot of the model types that chase entertainers or football players are aggressively looking to have a child in order to secure child support down the line. Regardless of what they may say at the time about birth control.

These guys have to be aware of this by now...

ronsmac
01-16-2014, 02:20 PM
A lot of the model types that chase entertainers or football players are aggressively looking to have a child in order to secure child support down the line. Regardless of what they may say at the time about birth control.

I was thinking more of being married and std's , hiv etc.. and still having sex with your wife, but that's just me.

PhantomOnTour
01-16-2014, 02:26 PM
He should have learned from another Tennessee RB, Travis Henry, who is basically broke with a bunch of kids from a bunch of different women.

Stillriledup
01-16-2014, 02:34 PM

No doubt.

PhantomOnTour
01-16-2014, 02:35 PM
No doubt.
If she says she's on birth control don't believe her, whether you're a big football star or not ;)

Valuist
01-16-2014, 02:47 PM
He should have learned from another Tennessee RB, Travis Henry, who is basically broke with a bunch of kids from a bunch of different women.

I think he had 8 kids. I remember he was still productive (no pun intended) as a RB yet found time to be a big time drug dealer on the side.

ronsmac
01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
I think he had 8 kids. I remember he was still productive (no pun intended) as a RB yet found time to be a big time drug dealer on the side.
9 as of 2009 but who's counting?

Stillriledup
01-16-2014, 03:25 PM
If she says she's on birth control don't believe her, whether you're a big football star or not ;)

Yes, totally true, creating a kid is really expensive and its even more expensive if you're creating one with someone you don't plan to spend the rest of your life with.

Stillriledup
01-16-2014, 03:27 PM

He's currently 35 and hasnt had an NFL touch in 7 years.

YIKES!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Henry

PhantomOnTour
01-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Wow - 11 kids from 10 different women, according to Wiki :eek:

Stillriledup
01-16-2014, 03:54 PM
Wow - 11 kids from 10 different women, according to Wiki :eek:

Just what society needs. 11 little henry's running around. :bang: