PDA

View Full Version : Europe's Future is the US's Future

classhandicapper
01-14-2014, 08:49 PM
http://bastiat.mises.org/2014/01/europes-future-inflation-and-wealth-taxes/

Greyfox
01-14-2014, 10:11 PM
http://bastiat.mises.org/2014/01/europes-future-inflation-and-wealth-taxes/

Maybe this thread should have been entitled Europe's Past is America's Future as the National Debt goes unaddressed???

Tom
01-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Does that mean we stop showering and develop attitudes?

LottaKash
01-16-2014, 03:56 PM
Can't wait for the women's "hairy armpits"...:jump:

reckless
01-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Can't wait for the women's "hairy armpits"...:jump:

Is there really any difference between European women's 'hairy armpits' and the current USA women's penchant for tattoos and obesity?

fast4522
01-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Europe's Future is the US's Future : From the starter

The answer is that it does not have to be so. The truth is had Mitt Romney won and became President we would have changed course and the guidance for our recovery would have been different. Instead we burn at the same rate as Europe, had we changed course and did what was right for the United States only the result would have been that Europe would have burned faster than a roman candle.

JustRalph
01-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Does that mean we stop showering and develop attitudes?

Soon we will be paying 3200 bucks a month for a 900 sq foot "flat" downtown

Where we can view our arrogant friends sit in sidewalk cafés and drone on about the retirement age being raised from 53 to 55

The entire experience above is drawn from watching a gazillion episodes of House Hunters international. You know, that show where people screw up their lives so badly back home that they flee the US to escape being the scorned black sheep of their or their spouses family, social circle. Alternately they have committed a crime that has yet to be discovered

LottaKash
01-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Is there really any difference between European women's 'hairy armpits' and the current USA women's penchant for tattoos and obesity?

Not in my personal opinion....

I find them both to be rather repulsive to my tastes...

NJ Stinks
01-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Soon we will be paying 3200 bucks a month for a 900 sq foot "flat" downtown

Where we can view our arrogant friends sit in sidewalk cafés and drone on about the retirement age being raised from 53 to 55

The entire experience above is drawn from watching a gazillion episodes of House Hunters international. You know, that show where people screw up their lives so badly back home that they flee the US to escape being the scorned black sheep of their or their spouses family, social circle. Alternately they have committed a crime that has yet to be discovered

That's it, Ralph. You've gone too far this time! :mad: How else would I know I can't even afford beach front property in Nicaragua if wasn't for House Hunters International? :(

reckless
01-17-2014, 02:44 AM
Not in my personal opinion....

I find them both to be rather repulsive to my tastes...

I am with you Lotta Kash...

When all is said and done this is just another of many examples on why the 21st Century is the Cesspool Century.