PDA

View Full Version : Whats a fair rebate for a mid level bettor?

tampahorseplayer
01-12-2014, 09:53 PM
in 2013 I wagered about 170k. Hard to get an exact number on my exact rebate percentage since they clump in pp refunds and deposit fee refunds in with the credits but Im thinking its close to 5% I usually play low to mid level tracks, dislike cal. tracks and their short fields, however I do like los al. Is this reasonable or am I losing out?

Pensacola Pete
01-13-2014, 12:47 PM
in 2013 I wagered about 170k. Hard to get an exact number on my exact rebate percentage since they clump in pp refunds and deposit fee refunds in with the credits but Im thinking its close to 5% I usually play low to mid level tracks, dislike cal. tracks and their short fields, however I do like los al. Is this reasonable or am I losing out?

It depends on where you live, what ADW you use and what kind of bets you make. If you're strictly a WPS bettor, then 5% is reasonable for $15k per month. If a good percent of your bets are exotics, then you're probably not getting enough. Florida residents can use almost any ADW, although I know that when I lived in Pensacola, I wasn't allowed to play Tampa.

motorhead
01-30-2014, 12:36 PM
hate to say it, but you are losing out

contact 'racing and gaming services'

you will do much better

but at your level of play, there will be certain tracks that are unavailable to you