PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Full Meet Picks Day 22 Sunday 1-12-14

KidCapper
01-12-2014, 09:58 AM
I will list my top plays for just Tampa and see if I hold a profit when the meet ends in May. I will play these selections $10 WP and see what happens.

Results Thru 21 Days of play:

68 Plays
19-Winners
09-Place
09-Show
29-Off the board
02-Scratched

Wagered $1320
Returned $1301.50
Net -$18.50

Day 22 Sunday Picks coming soon.

KidCapper

KidCapper
01-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Race -5 The :8: Perez & Bennett team up again here after just missing as the chalk in latest try. Trainer hits at 29% off the loss and the 80 Bris figure is the field's high last out run.

Race -7 The :8: . Ran 3rd in first start for this trainer over the surface. He hits at 24% with 2nd time runners in the barn. Early speed and an outside post helps this one's chances at this tricky distance. 10-1 ML shot not without a chance here.

Race -8 The :4: Tries the grass for the 1st time for a 14% trainer move. Toss in another 22% when routing for the 1st time. Dam has thrown 4 winners from 6 starters including 2 turf winners. Red hot turf rider Gallardo has hit the board in 14 of last 20 rides. May be the best bet on the card at 5-2 ML.

Race -10 The :3: 2nd off the layoff an 18% trainer angle here. Goes dirt-to-turf for another 12% move. A bonus 13% when the blinkers come off today. The drop in class only adds fuel to the chances today at 6-1 on the line.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

Midnight Cruiser
01-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Race -5 The :8: Perez & Bennett team up again here after just missing as the chalk in latest try. Trainer hits at 29% off the loss and the 80 Bris figure is the field's high last out run.

Race -7 The :8: . Ran 3rd in first start for this trainer over the surface. He hits at 24% with 2nd time runners in the barn. Early speed and an outside post helps this one's chances at this tricky distance. 10-1 ML shot not without a chance here.

Race -8 The :4: Tries the grass for the 1st time for a 14% trainer move. Toss in another 22% when routing for the 1st time. Dam has thrown 4 winners from 6 starters including 2 turf winners. Red hot turf rider Gallardo has hit the board in 14 of last 20 rides. May be the best bet on the card at 5-2 ML.

Race -10 The :3: 2nd off the layoff an 18% trainer angle here. Goes dirt-to-turf for another 12% move. A bonus 13% when the blinkers come off today. The drop in class only adds fuel to the chances today at 6-1 on the line.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

Off the turf lots o changes. Back to the drawing board Kid!!

KidCapper
01-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Off the turf lots o changes. Back to the drawing board Kid!!

Thanks...new picks soon.

KidCapper
01-12-2014, 11:18 AM
I lose the picks in the 8th and 10th due to those races being taken off the turf. Just going to go with these 2 picks for Sunday.

KidCapper

lamboguy
01-12-2014, 11:35 AM
race 8 today

#6 TWO JACKS WILD i like the way that horse went last race. he is going to be a decent price and will have to beat #10 HERZTALOT who also has a major shot

lamboguy
01-12-2014, 02:49 PM
i knew the race was off the turf before i posted. naturally this horse is not as good on dirt as on turf. but i also know that i can never get the price on this horse after today so i am still playing him. you never really know what to do when a race comes off the turf especially in a place like Tampa where the entry's are always over subscribed.

lamboguy
01-12-2014, 04:11 PM
race 8 today

#6 TWO JACKS WILD i like the way that horse went last race. he is going to be a decent price and will have to beat #10 HERZTALOT who also has a major shot

one of the few times the racing gods were with us, always remember, god has it in for all horseplayers.

TWO JACKS WILD paid $11 for the win, while HERTZALOT hung a bit and missed second by an inch and a half. i would play HERTZALOT back on the turf.

Midnight Cruiser
01-12-2014, 04:15 PM
one of the few times the racing gods were with us, always remember, god has it in for all horseplayers.

TWO JACKS WILD paid $11 for the win, while HERTZALOT hung a bit and missed second by an inch and a half. i would play HERTZALOT back on the turf.

nice call Lambo :ThmbUp: