PDA

View Full Version : TVG "Free" Past Performances

RunForTheRoses
01-11-2014, 12:09 PM
TVG has a link to free past performances. It says that as long as you bet on tracks you get PPs for you will be credited next day. It does not list a dollar amount. I have done this at times and been re compensated and others not.
Yesterday, I purchased unlimited timeform. I bet on Tampa, AQU, GG, and SA. I did not have a lot of money but still probably churned through at least $100. This morning I was not credited back.
Does anyone know the criteria, is there in fact a certain amount needed to be bet? I will send am email to TVG.

Pensacola Pete
01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
I would imagine that you have to buy them individually, by track. You might phone them and ask.

Al Gobbi
01-12-2014, 01:45 PM
TVG has a link to free past performances. It says that as long as you bet on tracks you get PPs for you will be credited next day. It does not list a dollar amount. I have done this at times and been re compensated and others not.
Yesterday, I purchased unlimited timeform. I bet on Tampa, AQU, GG, and SA. I did not have a lot of money but still probably churned through at least $100. This morning I was not credited back.
Does anyone know the criteria, is there in fact a certain amount needed to be bet? I will send am email to TVG.

unlimited timeform is not eligible for the free credit.

https://www.tvg.com/page/TFUSFree/