PDA

View Full Version : DRF

menifee
01-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Anybody else having issues? Cannot even log into drf.com

FiveWide
01-10-2014, 11:08 PM
I was earlier tonight but finally got in.

-Five

JustRalph
01-10-2014, 11:31 PM
lots of twitter talk that it's down

WJ47
01-10-2014, 11:47 PM
It's been down a while for me.

Tom
01-11-2014, 12:30 AM
I just got on no problem 12:20am EST.

Hoofless_Wonder
01-11-2014, 01:06 AM
I had left my adblocker off, and going to DRF.com the pages were hanging "waiting on adserv.drf.com" or something like that. Turned my adblocker back on, and then it was okay.

But not before I navigated to PACE Forum and found out by the ads that there are hundreds of Chinese women wanting to start a relationship with me.... :eek:

therussmeister
01-11-2014, 01:23 PM
But not before I navigated to PACE Forum and found out by the ads that there are hundreds of Chinese women wanting to start a relationship with me.... :eek:
Damn! I thought it was only me. I guess Chinese women really go for the degenerate gambler types.

GaryG
01-11-2014, 01:33 PM
My wife wandered into the dungeon recently and saw one of those ads on the side of the screen, hot women in your area or some such. She wanted to know WTF I was doing, said she thought I was playing the horses....

Robert Fischer
01-12-2014, 07:23 AM
WATCH LIST SNAFU

logged in to the DRF watch list (i should hopefully have several ++ trip horses running back today), and it keeps taking me to a (very cool btw) article on Treve.

Robert Fischer
01-12-2014, 08:34 AM
for anyone else experiencing this issue:

Works for me now on Internet Explorer, still down on Firefox.

WATCH LIST SNAFU

logged in to the DRF watch list (i should hopefully have several ++ trip horses running back today), and it keeps taking me to a (very cool btw) article on Treve.

classhandicapper
01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
The issues with Watches are still being investigated. In some cases the messages were being sent out but they were being caught in the ISP spam filters. When DRF moved their servers the high volume of watches started looked like new spam to the ISPs. So they blocked them. The ISPs were contacted. So most if not all messages are being sent out now.

The server move clearly caused some unexpected glitches, but that was a one time thing.

letswastemoney
01-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Use Firefox and download adblock plus. The "hot women" ads will disappear.

*oh I read it wrong and thought the hot women ads were coming up on drf

johnhannibalsmith
01-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Damn! I thought it was only me. I guess Chinese women really go for the degenerate gambler types.

I'm still pissed that TimeformUS and Santa Anita became paid advertisers. I've been feeling a whole lot less loved these last few days.

egreen
01-13-2014, 10:16 AM
The issues with Watches are still being investigated. In some cases the messages were being sent out but they were being caught in the ISP spam filters. When DRF moved their servers the high volume of watches started looked like new spam to the ISPs. So they blocked them. The ISPs were contacted. So most if not all messages are being sent out now.

The server move clearly caused some unexpected glitches, but that was a one time thing.

My DRF stable mail service hasn't worked properly in weeks, ever since they had that maintenance shut down. Some emails come through and others don't. Completely unreliable. And all kinds of problems logging in on all browser types.

Hoofless_Wonder
01-13-2014, 11:36 PM

Hmmm. Makes ya wonder what a typical Chinese fellow must be like, if the women there want to hook up with mugs like us.... :D

classhandicapper
01-14-2014, 01:20 PM
for anyone else experiencing this issue:

Works for me now on Internet Explorer, still down on Firefox.

I just had a similar problem. It's not a DRF issue.

Clear you cache in Firefox and it should work fine.