PDA

View Full Version : Welcome new advertisers!

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2014, 01:31 AM
I would just like to take a moment to welcome some of the new advertisers that have come on board recently to support this website...

Timeformus is offering a special for PaceAdvantage members. Click on their ad to find out the details.
Santa Anita is serving up three reduced-takeout Daily Doubles each racing day. Click their ad to see their plays of the day as well as review past selections via the on-screen calendar.
DigitalDowns.us offers realistic virtual horse racing for real purse money. If you've ever fancied yourself an armchair trainer, this is the place to test your skills. I plan on exploring this offering myself soon, and it would be cool to see a few "stables" from this website competing on their virtual turf. Click their ad to get two free horses and participate in the weekly freeroll.
Please support PaceAdvantage.com by supporting our advertisers!

Thank you.

lamboguy
01-10-2014, 03:44 AM
i have to admit, until this santa anita meet, i haven't looked at that track in almost 10 years. because of the banner add on this site i started paying attention to the daily double because they give you a little shot. i don't mean to be a red border but this is the first exotic type wager that i have played in years and have done very well with them. now i am following Santa Anita and have actually played some regular w-p-s bets in that track. for sure because of this site i am sure there are plenty of other's that have new found interest in so. california racing now due to the reduction in the takeout of the daily double.

Dave Schwartz
01-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Santa Anita was such a great track for me when I lived down there. I miss it.

I still find it very playable (and beatable). Runs very true.