PDA

View Full Version : Big A 6th

lamboguy
01-09-2014, 01:41 PM
#3 OLETRE ORO was stopping against good horses in his works about 3 months ago and trained with some good horses that have already won.

just judging by his last race, the trainer must have figured out how to keep him running because he did not quit his last race.

in this race today if he doesn't get caught up in a speed duel with the #4 BREDAN G, he should be pretty tough despite the raise up in tag from last race.

PhantomOnTour
01-09-2014, 02:33 PM
The speedy :4: Brendan G is a bad bet imo at 9-2.
That leaves the above mentioned :3: and Pletcher's :7: for me.

Brendan G just isn't bred for a distance, barn going bad, likely to speed outta there and get caught.
The :3: stretches off a even sprint race, an angle I like.
Many question marks in here and i'll likely pass...what to do with the :5: :6: ??

ldiatone
01-09-2014, 02:54 PM
nice selection on the :3: gentelmen 7/2 i'll take it. wire to wire 7-8 len. winner :)

PhantomOnTour
01-09-2014, 02:54 PM
#3 OLETRE ORO was stopping against good horses in his works about 3 months ago and trained with some good horses that have already won.

just judging by his last race, the trainer must have figured out how to keep him running because he did not quit his last race.

in this race today if he doesn't get caught up in a speed duel with the #4 BREDAN G, he should be pretty tough despite the raise up in tag from last race.
I heap praise on few people - Lamboguy is one of them.
When he speaks about a first time or starter or lightly raced runner we would all do well to listen.
He rolled at 7-2

precocity
01-09-2014, 03:27 PM

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
01-10-2014, 08:52 AM

$9 for win

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Nicely played lamboguy!

Exotic1
01-10-2014, 09:52 AM
I heap praise on few people - Lamboguy is one of them.
When he speaks about a first time or starter or lightly raced runner we would all do well to listen.
He rolled at 7-2

You guys had it right, that was impressive.

The #3, stepping up in company and distance figured to be hounded by the #4 but yet you guys pushed him. Good job.