PDA

View Full Version : This government is a joke......IRS investigation

JustRalph
01-09-2014, 01:08 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/08/Frequent-Obama-Donor-Heading-IRS-Conservative-Targeting-Investigation

You can't make this shit up and come up with a better line of bullshit

Robert Goren
01-09-2014, 07:11 AM
You got me again. I guess I never learn not click on Breitbart.com. After I weed through 3 pop ups begging for money, I find it is nothing more than another war of words started by Darrell Issa.

HUSKER55
01-09-2014, 07:43 AM
something is afoot boys and girls. it is going to bite us in the ass. you can stay in denial but that don't mean anything except you are not going to believe the truth untill it is too late.

JustRalph
01-09-2014, 02:01 PM
You got me again. I guess I never learn not click on Breitbart.com. After I weed through 3 pop ups begging for money, I find it is nothing more than another war of words started by Darrell Issa.

I suggest you check your computer........I get no pop ups

And once again, like the good little lefty you are, you ignore the facts of the article. Scream about the messenger and metaphorically storm out of the room.

Typical.

redshift1
01-09-2014, 02:50 PM

Issa, multiple arrests on weapons charges and grand theft auto. Sounds like a well researched source to me. His wiki reads like a rap sheet.

JustRalph
01-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Issa, multiple arrests on weapons charges and grand theft auto. Sounds like a well researched source to me. His wiki reads like a rap sheet.

Amazing turnaround in his life huh? I was unaware until you pointed it out.

I suggest everybody read the wiki. You know, the one about the "wealthiest member of Congress".

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/08/Frequent-Obama-Donor-Heading-IRS-Conservative-Targeting-Investigation

Gotta love those Cleveland boys

mostpost
01-09-2014, 05:10 PM
The truly amazing thing here is that it is Darrell Issa who is making the accusation of a partisan investigation; Issa, the king of the partisan investigation. It was Issa who pledged to spend Obama's entire second term investigating Obama. It was Issa who made numerous statements on Benghazi which contradicted information published by his own committee.

mostpost
01-09-2014, 05:45 PM

You can't make this shit up and come up with a better line of bullshit
What is happening here is the Republicans are setting up a response in case the investigation does not go the way they want it to. If the investigation shows no laws were broken or shows that the conservative groups were indeed not eligible for the requested tax breaks, Republicans can claim the investigators were biased.

Barbara Bossermann is not a political appointee. She is a trial lawyer in the Civil Rights division and has been with the Justice Department at least since 2007, most likely much longer. I am certain she was selected for this position because she possesses the necessary expertise on the subject.

JustRalph
01-09-2014, 05:46 PM
The truly amazing thing here is that it is Darrell Issa who is making the accusation of a partisan investigation; Issa, the king of the partisan investigation. It was Issa who pledged to spend Obama's entire second term investigating Obama. It was Issa who made numerous statements on Benghazi which contradicted information published by his own committee.

Issa is doing what his constituency wants him to do. If there is one thing that is blatantly obvious over the last few years, it is that the House of Representatives is an impotent feckless bastion of tap dancing fools who wield no power, lack importance and care more for their many TV appearances than they do their country.

Tom
01-09-2014, 09:41 PM
1. It was Issa who pledged to spend Obama's entire second term investigating Obama.

2. It was Issa who made numerous statements on Benghazi which contradicted information published by his own committee.

1. There was a good reason for that - Obama's FIRST term.
2. No, that was Obama, Rice, Clinton.

rastajenk
01-10-2014, 07:47 AM
She is a trial lawyer in the Civil Rights division The most politicized band of ruffians in the entire criminal administration. What could go wrong?

Clocker
01-10-2014, 10:27 AM
There was a good reason for that - Obama's FIRST term.

You don't understand LibLogic. "Good reason" has nothing to do with it. It is not a justified or unjustified investigation based on the person being investigated or the facts of the case. All that matters is who is conducting the investigation. By definition, any investigation conducted by Issa is unjustified.

Greyfox
01-10-2014, 01:05 PM
It was Issa who pledged to spend Obama's entire second term investigating Obama.

Pot meet Kettle.

You've spent the entire time on this forum defending Obama.

You and Issa are from the same cloth, different dye jobs.

JustRalph
01-10-2014, 04:44 PM
The most politicized band of ruffians in the entire criminal administration. What could go wrong?

Great description.......

Clocker
01-10-2014, 05:04 PM
The most politicized band of ruffians in the entire criminal administration.

Throw in the EPA and ATF and you got a really tight photo finish.