PDA

View Full Version : Pars

gfspac
04-01-2004, 10:10 AM
hi; anyone out there have old Par books or books about Pars? interested in buying.
gfspac

Hosshead
04-02-2004, 05:00 AM
I think you can purchase pars thru Dave Schwartz at HSH . If you're not looking to buy pars he also might have an idea where you can get the books you're looking for.

Dave Schwartz
04-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Old ones I don't know about. We destroy any that are left at the end of the year.

New ones are a different story, of course. <G>

Dave Schwartz

gfspac
04-02-2004, 10:33 AM
thanks for replies; new ones are a too expensive for me; would like to check them out (1 or 2 years old)
gfspac

Dave Schwartz
04-02-2004, 01:14 PM
GF,

Tell you what. I will look and see if we have any old books around and I'll sell it to you at a highly reduced price.

Send me a private email.

Dave

lousycapperiii
04-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Dave Schwartz
GF,

Tell you what. I will look and see if we have any old books around and I'll sell it to you at a highly reduced price.

Send me a private email.

Dave

"Old ones I don't know about. We destroy any that are left at the end of the year.

New ones are a different story, of course." <G>

Dave Schwartz

============================

Mr. Schwartz,

:D Please explain the discrepancy? This is April 2004... I would expect all copies of 2003 were destroyed? Oh yeah, you forgot about those copies in the trunk of your car, right! Ha, Ha! :D

-LC3

JimL
04-04-2004, 08:08 AM
Lousy, Why dont you just stay inside of your tin uniform? JimL

lousycapperiii
04-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Mr. JimL,

:D Funneeee! :D

-LC3

Dave Schwartz
04-04-2004, 04:28 PM
As I said we plan on destroying them, but every once in awhile I run across an old one which I then throw away. (After all, it is just taking up space.)

I have searched and alas, I find none.

Now, LC, why the atagonistict tone?

Dave Schwartz

lousycapperiii
04-04-2004, 04:42 PM

I have searched and alas, I find none.

Now, LC, why the atagonistict tone?

Dave Schwartz

=============================

Mr. Schwartz,

:D Call me a dummie... I'm not using this forum to sell anything. I merely was pointing out the discrepancy in your two posts. :D

-LC3

Dave Schwartz
04-04-2004, 04:53 PM
LC,

You said: "Call me a dummie... I'm not using this forum to sell anything."

Apparently you see this board as made up of two kinds of people... those that have something to sell and those who are potential customers. Also apparently, you see that as an "us against them" situation.

I am sure that everyone on this BBS rests easier knowing that you are here to check for "posting discrepancies."

Boy, I will sure be careful to make sure I get my story straight in the future. After all, LC is a pretty sharp cookie and if I am lying about throwing out my old Par books he'll sure pick up on it. (And, perhaps you could tell me why I would do that?)

Frankly, it is guys like you that make guys like me not want to spend much time here. You offer nothing positive... just lurk until you can find something negative to say.

Or perhaps I am wrong about you. Perhaps I have missed your many positive posts, sharing this or that approach or rating method that you have created or research you have done.

Perhaps you could point me to some of those valuable insights you have provided.

Dave Schwartz

lousycapperiii
04-04-2004, 05:25 PM
LC,

You said: "Call me a dummie... I'm not using this forum to sell anything."

Apparently you see this board as made up of two kinds of people... those that have something to sell and those who are potential customers. Also apparently, you see that as an "us against them" situation.

I am sure that everyone on this BBS rests easier knowing that you are here to check for "posting discrepancies."

Boy, I will sure be careful to make sure I get my story straight in the future. After all, LC is a pretty sharp cookie and if I am lying about throwing out my old Par books he'll sure pick up on it. (And, perhaps you could tell me why I would do that?)

Frankly, it is guys like you that make guys like me not want to spend much time here. You offer nothing positive... just lurk until you can find something negative to say.

Or perhaps I am wrong about you. Perhaps I have missed your many positive posts, sharing this or that approach or rating method that you have created or research you have done.

Perhaps you could point me to some of those valuable insights you have provided.

Dave Schwartz

===========================

Mr. Schwartz,

:D No disrespect... Nice rant... Let's just call it a tie... When I start to sell my program on this BBS you can bust my chops, O.K.? I won't complain... :D

P.S. Harry S. said it best, "If you can't stand the heat get outta da kitchen!"

-LC3

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2004, 07:09 PM
You see, Mr. LousyCapper has been kicked twice already, and as you can see, is back for a third iteration.

Allow me the pleasure to continue this dance......

BillW
04-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
You see, Mr. LousyCapper has been kicked twice already, and as you can see, is back for a third iteration.

Allow me the pleasure to continue this dance......

Damn, I thought it was just rehab. :eek:

kenwoodallpromos
04-06-2004, 02:11 AM
How did you get the names Lousy? Must be some story! / FYI, I got Dave ad in my email- in a DRF newsletter I subscribe to. You see, Dave is a long time pro and a good guy and pays good money for ads on the largest racing publications, so PA's audience is very small comparatively so no, he is not hard up enough to be playings games here to sell ONE OLD SAMPLE copy at a very reduced price- he was just trying to help. I hope you can spot a sales pitch because some people try here. / I Was accused of trying to pitch my public picks but I was just trying to get people to verify my good record, and I ended up giving away my methods here. / Imade the mistake once of jumping on someone for sellinf but it was cool and PA sdet me straight5 right away so that is what I am doing with you.