PDA

View Full Version : Eliot in the news again

DJofSD
01-07-2014, 01:41 PM
A 10-year-old boy who saw Smith topless in the pool ran back to his parents and shouted, “Mom there’s an old guy in the Jacuzzi with this girl and she’s topless and she’s got her legs wrapped around him,” sources said.

The boy’s cries — “He’s sucking on her toes!” alerted other guests, who walked over to catch an eyeful.

The rest of the article is here. (http://nypost.com/2014/01/06/spitzer-and-lis-smith-caught-in-topless-hot-tub-antics/)

NJ Stinks
01-08-2014, 03:24 AM
DJ, does it matter to you that not one "witness" in that NY Post article was named except the one who saw Spitzer on the plane? :rolleyes:

DJofSD
01-08-2014, 08:03 AM
No, it does not.

I started the thread b/c I thought it was funny, not b/c I took it as a serious news item.

reckless
01-08-2014, 08:06 AM
NJStinks, does it matter to you that a serial sexual deviant such as Eliot Spitzer has continued to behave in a vulgar and childish manner?

I know, I know the left wing needs to defend and protect one another at all costs and challenges to common sense. I understand.

tucker6
01-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Actually NJStinks does have a point. It smelled like a hit and run piece to me, and I'm no liberal or Spitzer fan.

reckless
01-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Actually NJStinks does have a point. It smelled like a hit and run piece to me, and I'm no liberal or Spitzer fan.

Hi Tucker,

I won't argue that it could be deemed a hit piece, and I especially realize that the good folks at the New York Post have been known to go a wee bit overboard at times, but Spitzer is a public figure, a despicable public figure in the eyes of many people.

Plus, his behavior is consistently abhorrent and he does 'deserve' all the ridicule this unseemly lifestyle of his projects.

So, it won't bother me one whit if Client No. 9, Spitzer, his family and friends (if he has any) or even everyday people think this latest treatment of him is 'unfair'. He's earned this all by his lonesome.

NJ Stinks
01-09-2014, 01:06 AM
NJStinks, does it matter to you that a serial sexual deviant such as Eliot Spitzer has continued to behave in a vulgar and childish manner?

I know, I know the left wing needs to defend and protect one another at all costs and challenges to common sense. I understand.

To answer your question - No. The guy is separated from his wife and this personal stuff is no concern of mine. This article - deemed front page fodder in the NY Post Sunday - is just nasty. Serves no purpose except to demean Spitzer by any means possible even if his wife and kids and girlfriend are caught in the crossfire.

reckless
01-09-2014, 07:25 AM
To answer your question - No. The guy is separated from his wife and this personal stuff is no concern of mine. This article - deemed front page fodder in the NY Post Sunday - is just nasty. Serves no purpose except to demean Spitzer by any means possible even if his wife and kids and girlfriend are caught in the crossfire.

Well, in polite company -- that's everywhere outside the left wing/liberal sphere of bad taste and simple decency -- his public conduct should be a concern. While indeed he's separated from his long-suffering and loyal wife, he is still married, with children!

Yes, I agree with you that the New York Post did attempt to demean Spitzer, regardless of the collateral damage it may have caused his family and girlfriend.

That possibility alone should have caused Spitzer to pause and even behave in a more classy manner, but I guess that might have been too much to ask.

Public figures, especially the unlikeable types such as Spitzer, deserve and get very little sympathy from the general public.

DJofSD
01-09-2014, 09:15 AM
I'm a bit surprised that no one is concerned about the alleged behavior was supposed to have observed by a 10 year old boy.

highnote
01-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Spitzer could better serve society by becoming a hermit.

DJofSD
01-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Spitzer could better serve society by becoming a hermit.And then change his name to Herman. Form a rock-'n-roll group. Become famous. Then he'll tour. He'll have groupies in every city.

highnote
01-09-2014, 02:27 PM
And then change his name to Herman. Form a rock-'n-roll group. Become famous. Then he'll tour. He'll have groupies in every city.

That's funny in a weird kind of way.

DJofSD
01-09-2014, 02:29 PM
That's funny in a weird kind of way.
I guess it only works if you're old enough to remember these guys. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman%27s_Hermits)

highnote
01-09-2014, 04:51 PM
I remember them well.