PDA

View Full Version : Doodnauth Strikes Again AQU Race 6 1/1/2014

RunForTheRoses
01-01-2014, 02:59 PM
I usually look twice at a Dood horse because he does often light up the board at a big price. Looked twice at Tatoo Me but could not use, no wins in 2012 and 2013 and only win was on wet track.
Sucks, had the 4 (and the 8 and 3) in the P4, was ready to turn the page and root the other legs home when wtf...
Anyone have any reason to use? Was a weak field, although true, is not enough reason.

PhantomOnTour
01-01-2014, 03:02 PM
I usually look twice at a Dood horse because he does often light up the board at a big price. Looked twice at Tatoo Me but could not use, no wins in 2012 and 2013 and only win was on wet track.
Sucks, had the 4 (and the 8 and 3) in the P4, was ready to turn the page and root the other legs home when wtf...
Anyone have any reason to use? Was a weak field, although true, is not enough reason.
The Dood just blew me up totally - that :4: was all mine at a great 5-1 price.
Evidently quite a few were crushing that :4: - Serling went down with us two also.

I saw nothing worth a darn about that winner, esp the way the track seems to be favoring inside speed today.

RunForTheRoses
01-01-2014, 03:14 PM
The Dood just blew me up totally - that :4: was all mine at a great 5-1 price.
Evidently quite a few were crushing that :4: - Serling went down with us two also.

I saw nothing worth a darn about that winner, esp the way the track seems to be favoring inside speed today.

In 20/20 hindsight it was a good race to spread deep and hope a long one wins. The fave, the 3, was hardly a horse you could feel confident in. The 7 took money and the best Beyer it ran was a 36. The 2 had 3rd best D Fast Beyer. However, like you wrote, the running style-Blech!

the little guy
01-01-2014, 04:01 PM
I usually look twice at a Dood horse because he does often light up the board at a big price.

Really? He does this often?

He won ONE race in all of 2013. ONE.

RunForTheRoses
01-01-2014, 04:30 PM

well, maybe my memory goes more back to 2011, I realy just play on the weekends, not even every weekend:

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=People&searchType=T&eID=1716

I do admit I get him confused with fellow Guyana/Trinidad trainers. For some reason I thought he trained Triniberg but i see that was actually Bisnath Parboo. In general, Guyana/Trinidad trainers do seem to pop at a price although I admit that is a general feeling not something I have stats on.

sammy the sage
01-01-2014, 04:34 PM

I heard he had breakfast at Jacobson's for Christmas...got a few pointer's ;)