PDA

View Full Version : SA Track Super Moore: "I dont create carryovers"

Stillriledup
12-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Reading interview with Dennis Moore over at Paulick's place he says that he doesnt manipulate the track to create carryovers.

Than he says something i dont understand. He says that if he figured out how to manipulate the track to create carryovers, "you and i" wouldnt be talking right now. I guess that means he would have made so much money manipulating the track he would be retired now? I didnt realize that the track would pay him to create carryovers...would he be paid a kickback per carryover?

johnhannibalsmith
01-01-2014, 12:10 AM
...I guess that means he would have made so much money manipulating the track he would be retired now? ...

Yeah, it would be crazy to guess that it means that he'd be out of a job and without a license if he was using his power as a licensee to intentionally alter the outcome of races.

dasch
01-01-2014, 12:15 AM
I dont think he meant the track would pay him but rather he would have bet the pick 6 himself and would have won millions already.

thaskalos
01-01-2014, 12:30 AM
I dont think he meant the track would pay him but rather he would have bet the pick 6 himself and would have won millions already.

That's what I think too.

He is probably suggesting that, if he had the requisite skill to manipulate the track in order to "create carryovers"...then he would structure his own Pick-6 tickets with this alleged manipulation in mind.

taxicab
01-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Not many carryovers so far at the winter meet.
I guess that's what happens when the average field size is 3 horses per race..... :eek:
I'm still waiting for a card worth betting at the great race place.
Saturdays card might catch my interest.
So Cal ( not counting DMR ) is turning in to such a chalkhouse due to the terrible product they are offering.
The lack of field size has sent my dollars to NY/Woodbine ( when they are running ) / Keen....etc.
Horseplayers need big fields.

thespaah
01-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Reading interview with Dennis Moore over at Paulick's place he says that he doesnt manipulate the track to create carryovers.

Than he says something i dont understand. He says that if he figured out how to manipulate the track to create carryovers, "you and i" wouldnt be talking right now. I guess that means he would have made so much money manipulating the track he would be retired now? I didnt realize that the track would pay him to create carryovers...would he be paid a kickback per carryover?
Who would even suggest such a thing?

Stillriledup
01-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Who would even suggest such a thing?

Suggest what thing? It appears that he's suggesting he would be retired on his riches...but there's no way a person who's not a serious handicapper and large bettor would be winning pick 6s just by fiddling with the track, so it must be some other way he's "Getting rich" i'm just not sure what he meant.

therussmeister
01-01-2014, 04:52 AM
That's what I think too.

He is probably suggesting that, if he had the requisite skill to manipulate the track in order to "create carryovers"...then he would structure his own Pick-6 tickets with this alleged manipulation in mind.
And I think something completely different. I think he merely means if he was manipulating the surface to create carryovers, he wouldn't admit it.

Oh, and this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtVaTWs6II)

cj
01-01-2014, 10:47 AM
It is obvious what he guy meant. Enough of this nonsense.