PDA

View Full Version : Final results of the 1st annual football contest

wiffleball whizz
12-31-2013, 10:42 PM
It's been a long 17 weeks seasons changed blizzard on the way NFL was as rehearsed as ever.......some of this forums finest made vegas odds look like a walk in the park..........

Win :1: BURNSEY (86)

Place :2: ManU918 (83)

Show :3: RunForTheRoses (82)

OFFICIAL

80 kid capper

79.5 nj stinks

79 wiffleball whizz

77 cjs dad

75 rookies
75 Mymkovski

74 jay trotter
74 Magwell

71.5 striker

71 newtothegame

70 hugging the rail
70 BetHorses!

68 precocity (gravity pulled him back)

65 Marshall Bennett

61 horses4course

55.5 Rastajenk

53 proximity
53 stillriledup

Just want to thank everybody for playing it was a lot of fun......

To the winners of the first half 2nd half and season you navigated through some of the toughest fields ever assembled.......if somebody can post the first half results that would be great I lost the notebook while moving and search only goes back to week 11.....

I guess the year was worth it......where I work there was a contest where whoever picked the most games correct (no spread) won a prize.....I won via the Green Bay bomb a 80 inch tv

Everybody have a great new year and be safe

P.S

for everybody here who is upset the whizz pool is over for the year horses4coursss is running a post contest playoff party so I'll be handing the torch over to him.......

Good luck in 2014

The Whizz

precocity
01-01-2014, 07:48 AM
It's been a long 17 weeks seasons changed blizzard on the way NFL was as rehearsed as ever.......some of this forums finest made vegas odds look like a walk in the park..........

Win :1: BURNSEY (86)

Place :2: ManU918 (83)

Show :3: RunForTheRoses (82)

OFFICIAL

80 kid capper

79.5 nj stinks

79 wiffleball whizz

77 cjs dad

75 rookies
75 Mymkovski

74 jay trotter
74 Magwell

71.5 striker

71 newtothegame

70 hugging the rail
70 BetHorses!

68 precocity (gravity pulled him back)

65 Marshall Bennett

61 horses4course

55.5 Rastajenk

53 proximity
53 stillriledup

Just want to thank everybody for playing it was a lot of fun......

To the winners of the first half 2nd half and season you navigated through some of the toughest fields ever assembled.......if somebody can post the first half results that would be great I lost the notebook while moving and search only goes back to week 11.....

I guess the year was worth it......where I work there was a contest where whoever picked the most games correct (no spread) won a prize.....I won via the Green Bay bomb a 80 inch tv

Everybody have a great new year and be safe

P.S

for everybody here who is upset the whizz pool is over for the year horses4coursss is running a post contest playoff party so I'll be handing the torch over to him.......

Good luck in 2014

The Whizz
if somebody can post the first half results that would be great I lost the notebook while moving and search only goes back to week 11.....

I won and thats the only thing that matters homeskillet! :ThmbUp:

RunForTheRoses
01-01-2014, 09:08 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108186

Congrats to the winners, thanks Whizz. Had a chance at the sixteenth pole and faded late...

precocity
01-01-2014, 11:35 AM
fist half-59 Burnsey
2nd half-BURNSEY (86) :1: st :rolleyes: :ThmbUp: congratz!

burnsy
01-01-2014, 04:17 PM
fist half-59 Burnsey
2nd half-BURNSEY (86) :1: st :rolleyes: :ThmbUp: congratz!

Thanks, good job on the first half. I had a rough start...a 2 and a 1 in the first month, but thats my MO. After a couple months i can figure out who will cover (or not) almost every week. There are some teams that will cover almost every week and some that hardly ever cover. Then i try to spot games that are just plain ass crushings no matter what they make the spread. I rode Denver and Arizona many weeks and the NFC west teams when they played out of their division. Plus, i couldn't understand people complaining because we get the "early" spread...if you think the spread is "off" its a no brainer pick. I milked a few of those too. The main games are the best bets, i bet those myself and i play 3 teamer sheets and i had a good string of none wrong up until the last 2 weeks. Once i start getting the "groove" i just try to get 5 right a week out of the 7. You can't afford to get a 1 or a 2...its like getting left in the gate....thats what cost me early on.