PDA

View Full Version : Bonus4Wager?

Vigorish
12-30-2013, 04:32 AM
Greetings,

I have recently been experimenting with new ADW's and I came across one called Bonus4Wager, which caught my interest. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to get information about the site from their home page. Apparently, it is 'by invitation only,' so I might be forgiven for thinking they screen out low volume customers?

Anyway, I came across a webpage owned a person who is promoting the site. He has some interesting screen shots and tries to give the prospective user an understanding of how the wagering platform works and its benefit to the serious player.

The wagering interface does look really cool. Unfortunately, one of the site's promoters touts the value of the software while disparaging other sites that offer 3-5% rebates and $125 dollar sign-up bonuses. Furthermore, I noticed while combing the site that there is no mention of a bonus or rebate schedule. If I am not mistaken, the central idea is that your handle is paying for this fancy wagering platform, with all its bells and whistles. It better be damn good!

I am wondering if anybody here uses this site and would recommend it. I thought about filling out an application, but then I changed my mind as I wasn't sure I wanted to join the site. Some questions I have are as follows:

1) What are the minimum wagering requirements?
2) Do they offer any rebates?
3) Do you think the wagering platform is THAT good - in other words, would you pass on rebates, bonuses and cash incentives, hand histories in order to use their product?
4) How is the customer support?
5) Do they have a full complement of tracks?
6) What is the biggest strength and weakness of this site?

Thank you!

Unome
12-30-2013, 03:34 PM
They have some kind of relationship with Racing2Day, most likely just a white label site.

Maybe they have what they think is a easier way to upload files, who knows.

They look like just another affliate site to me that offers a small rebate.

tampahorseplayer
12-30-2013, 09:04 PM
I agree, it looks like a white label of racing2day, in fact youd probably get better rebates directly from them as the site owner probably leeches some % to make $$ off his white label franchise.

Vigorish
12-31-2013, 09:38 PM
UnoMe They have some kind of relationship with Racing2Day, most likely just a white label site. Maybe they have what they think is a easier way to upload files, who knows.

They look like just another affliate site to me that offers a small rebate.

I agree, it looks like a white label of racing2day, in fact youd probably get better rebates directly from them as the site owner probably leeches some % to make $$ off his white label franchise.

Greetings UNoMe and Tampahorseplayer,

Both of you guys were pretty much spot on in your assessments of Bonus4Wager (based on what I have seen so far, at least). I contacted Racing2Day and was told they were the parent site of Bonus4Wager. With respect to rebates offered by Bonus4Wager, the representative would not list them (although he strongly emphasized that the site was not a rebate shop). Basically, you fill out the application and if you meet the handle and residency requirements, you then get to view the mysterious prize behind the curtain. Also, I was told that the software used by the two sites is similar. My perception that the software was the 'key draw' may have been erroneous. However, it appears they are trying to appeal to the upscale bettor who wants a concierge, nice software, and a feeling of exclusivity. As you guys suggested, it appears to be an affiliate used to market the home site.

The Racing2Day site 'tops' your winnings by 9% for WPS and 12% for exotics (if you hit a pick 4 that is worth 10K you will be limited to $100, which is the maximum payout on a single wager). This makes it difficult to figure what constitutes the 'real rebate' as different tracks have different takeout structures. At any rate, I was not that interested in their rebate schedule. They do have a very generous sign-up bonus that is based on your deposit (maximum of $250). Also, the representative was extremely polite while I interrogated him about the site. They have a reasonable selection of tracks, but they are missing NYRA.

Unome
01-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Trust me they won't turn away anyone who is willing to make a deposit. They want to look like some exclusive shop but in reality they are just another white label ADW.