PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Full Meet Picks (Day 14 Sunday 12-29-13)

KidCapper
12-29-2013, 12:36 AM
I will list my top plays for just Tampa and see if I hold a profit when the meet ends in May. I will play these selections $10 WP and see what happens.

Results thru 13 days of play:

42 Plays

15-Winners
06-Place
04-Show
15-Off the board
02-Scratched

Wagered $800
Returned $1049
Net +$249

Sunday's picks to come soon.

KidCapper

sammy the sage
12-29-2013, 07:16 AM
Better cap for SLOP & off...look at the radar...WOW...

KidCapper
12-29-2013, 07:20 AM
Better cap for SLOP & off...look at the radar...WOW...

Was just going over my picks...forecast is 80% chance of rain...and today's card sucked before the water! May only have 1 or 2 selections today.

KidCapper
12-29-2013, 07:33 AM
Looks like the rain will come sometime today and I handicapped with that in mind. Will play these selections rain or shine though. The picks:

Race -4 The :6: 2nd off the layoff for 17% 2 year old trainer Proctor. Tied for the high last out Bris figure and gets the services of Centeno today. Has speed and a nice 4F workout coming in. Bred to handle the off going should the rains come.

Race -6 The :1: Taking a stab with this 1ster from the Harty barn. Nice string of workouts for his debut today including a 4F bullet Dec 10th. Bred to be a sprinter and being by Malibu Moon, should relish an off track if that's the case. Should give a good account at 6-1 ML.

Race -8 The :3: Returns to a sprint off the failed turf route last out. The cutback is an 11% trainer move. Throw in a nice 30% on the turf-to-dirt angle an added bonus. Another who would will handle an off surface if that's the case today. The drop in class the final kicker at 6-1ML.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

sammy the sage
12-29-2013, 09:16 AM
You might get lucky...storm might split in two...and just miss the track...it's Fla...as I've stated before...

KidCapper
12-29-2013, 09:27 AM
You might get lucky...storm might split in two...and just miss the track...it's Fla...as I've stated before...

Thanks for the heads up on the weather!

KidCapper

Robert Fischer
12-29-2013, 10:06 AM
In race 7 they scratched :10: Poetic Kid.

I think that changes this race significantly. The 8 will be a short price.

Robert Fischer
12-29-2013, 03:09 PM
In race 7 they scratched :10: Poetic Kid.

I think that changes this race significantly. The 8 will be a short price.
OFF THE TURF

:9: Wild About Irene is in tremendous form, and I give her a chance here.

:3: Missy Rules just ran huge in a 7F race and runs for a good tampa barn here.

The :8: Final Escrow has kind of inherited heavy-favorite status with the scratches of the 10 and 5. Good Horse, but I am not sure if she's unbeatable or not.

not crazy bout the :1: Rare Event, looks like an underlay and more of a real turf horse.

Muddy
12-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Race -8 The :3: Returns to a sprint off the failed turf route last out. The cutback is an 11% trainer move. Throw in a nice 30% on the turf-to-dirt angle an added bonus. Another who would will handle an off surface if that's the case today. The drop in class the final kicker at 6-1ML.

Kid didn't you mean the #2 who is Scr ML 6-1 the 3 is ML 9-2?

KidCapper
12-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Looks like the rain will come sometime today and I handicapped with that in mind. Will play these selections rain or shine though. The picks:

Race -4 The :6: 2nd off the layoff for 17% 2 year old trainer Proctor. Tied for the high last out Bris figure and gets the services of Centeno today. Has speed and a nice 4F workout coming in. Bred to handle the off going should the rains come.

Race -6 The :1: Taking a stab with this 1ster from the Harty barn. Nice string of workouts for his debut today including a 4F bullet Dec 10th. Bred to be a sprinter and being by Malibu Moon, should relish an off track if that's the case. Should give a good account at 6-1 ML.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

1 3rd and 2 ran off the board. Should have stayed away from this sloppy mess. :bang: Live & learn. Results to date posted on Wednesdays picks...my apologies for the 0 for 3 effort.

KidCapper