PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn Park

Shelby
12-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Coming back to TVG!!!!! :jump:

I hope it's true. I read it on Twitter.

Will also be shown on HRTV according to what I read.

mannyberrios
12-27-2013, 09:16 PM
Coming back to TVG!!!!! :jump:

I hope it's true. I read it on Twitter.

Will also be shown on HRTV according to what I read.it's true

Bettowin
12-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Now if Cox would just pick up TVG.

Grits
12-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Glad they're coming back to both!!

Redboard
12-28-2013, 04:42 PM
That's good. I wish TVG would pick up Gulfstream also.

For that matter, we don't need two horse racing channels. The races are only two minutes. One station could broadcast all of the significant races. So what if there's a little tape delay.

One high-def horse racing channel.

therussmeister
12-28-2013, 04:57 PM

For that matter, we don't need two horse racing channels. The races are only two minutes. One station could broadcast all of the significant races. So what if there's a little tape delay.

I agree we don't need two channels, we needed ten, so that all races everywhere are shown add they happen. I don't want some yokel deciding which races are significant to me.

Hoofless_Wonder
12-28-2013, 06:28 PM

The high definition feed would be wasted except at Keeneland, and maybe another track or two - most haven't invested in high-def cameras yet.

tanner12oz
12-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Hrtv stinks for live racing...they have better programming about hanicapping and such but I'll only watch hrtv for racing if I have to

Mineshaft
12-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Oaklawn ws on HRTV last year