PDA

View Full Version : SUPERTOTE....?

mkkash
12-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Are you guys having trouble with supertote?

Missed the first 4 races at SA today. I haven't saved a thing.

Seems like if I walk away from the computer for a few minutes
the race is over and supertote is nowhire to be found.

I need back up..Some one please help.

M Kash

"Make A Pocket Full Of Play Doug"

mkkash
12-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Problem solved. I found a new source for the information.

This game beats a lottery any day.

M K Kash

"MAKE A POCKET FULL OF PLAY DOUGH"

jldonah
12-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I usually use Twinspires', which is basically identical, unless I have two races on top of each other to monitor, when I open bris' tote. Easier to change tabs, than to change tracks in one tab, because I might be looking at exacta payoffs for one race, and wps percentages in the other. Had Supertote running all afternoon with no problems. Chrome on Ubuntu.

Anyway, if you don't mind sharing, what was the replacement you found?

mkkash
12-28-2013, 09:53 PM
ItI usually use Twinspires', which is basically identical, unless I have two races on top of each other to monitor, when I open bris' tote. Easier to change tabs, than to change tracks in one tab, because I might be looking at exacta payoffs for one race, and wps percentages in the other. Had Supertote running all afternoon with no problems. Chrome on Ubuntu.

mkkash
12-28-2013, 09:58 PM
ItI usually use Twinspires', which is basically identical, unless I have two races on top of each other to monitor, when I open bris' tote. Easier to change tabs, than to change tracks in one tab, because I might be looking at exacta payoffs for one race, and wps percentages in the other. Had Supertote running all afternoon with no problems. Chrome on Ubuntu.

I started this day at 12:30 A.M. It is now 7P.M.

Go to xpressbet.com and discover what I found.

More to come

M K Kash

jldonah
12-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Hmmmm. At least we know it's not a browser problem.