PDA

View Full Version : Tablet for TimeForm-US

foul
12-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I have a Kindle Fire that doesn't seem to be compatible with TimeForm-US. I would appreciate some suggestions/opinions as to the best tablet to use with the new TimeForm products.

foul

cj
12-25-2013, 11:35 AM
I have a Kindle Fire that doesn't seem to be compatible with TimeForm-US. I would appreciate some suggestions/opinions as to the best tablet to use with the new TimeForm products.

foul

I would think a Kindle Fire would work if you use Chrome or Firefox as the browser. Have you tried those?

I just got this one, works great with TimeformUS.

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/2014galaxynote10.1/image.html

foul
12-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks Craig, I haven't been successful in down loading those two browsers. Yours looks fine and I may look at Google tablet. Just trying to find out what everyone else is using before I commit.

foul

Pensacola Pete
12-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Chrome and Firefox don't work on the Kindle Fire, without a lot of tweaking.

Dolphin 8.7 should do what you want. You can also try Maxthon and Opera. All are available for free at Amazon.

cj
12-25-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks Craig, I haven't been successful in down loading those two browsers. Yours looks fine and I may look at Google tablet. Just trying to find out what everyone else is using before I commit.

foul

Sounds like I steered you wrong, but I'm sure our customer service can help, they know a lot more about this stuff than I do. This is my first foray into the tablet world.