PDA

View Full Version : Obama pic's 5 yrs in......

JustRalph
12-24-2013, 03:08 AM
The job does take a toll

2008 vs this week

JustRalph
12-24-2013, 03:09 AM
This week

ishman17
12-24-2013, 08:22 AM
yeah....it ages you even more when you have to fake your way through 8 years because you don't have any clue as to what what your doing.

FantasticDan
12-24-2013, 10:28 AM
yeah....it ages you even more when you have to fake your way through 8 years because you don't have any clue as to what what your doing.Amen to that.. :ThmbUp: :p

http://sophismata.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/bush_in_2000_vs_bush_in_2008.jpg

jballscalls
12-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Amen to that.. :ThmbUp: :p

http://sophismata.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/bush_in_2000_vs_bush_in_2008.jpg

hahaha! that was funny.

Marshall Bennett
12-24-2013, 01:36 PM
yeah....it ages you even more when you have to fake your way through 8 years because you don't have any clue as to what what your doing.
That's absurd. Much of what he was doing he did quite well, contrary to the horseshit your liberal media fed you. The disaster which followed him pretty much speaks for itself, so there's no need for adding childish descriptions as you've done with Bush.

Ocala Mike
12-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Marshall, be nice to ishman; he's one of yours!

mostpost
12-24-2013, 03:37 PM
That's absurd. Much of what he was doing he did quite well, contrary to the horseshit your liberal media fed you. The disaster which followed him pretty much speaks for itself, so there's no need for adding childish descriptions as you've done with Bush.
George W. Bush did indeed do what he did quite well. He was very good at not capturing the man behind the attacks of 9-11. He was excellent at losing a war we should never have been in. He was superb at failing to plan for Hurricane Katrina and even better at failing to respond. He was top notch at allowing the Wall Street Banksters to run wild. Not one was better at being bad than George W. Bush.

By the way, you addressed your rant to the wrong person. Ishman was referring to Obama. It was Fantastic Dan who added the pictures of Georgie boy.

wisconsin
12-24-2013, 04:18 PM
George W. Bush did indeed do what he did quite well. He was very good at not capturing the man behind the attacks of 9-11. He was excellent at losing a war we should never have been in. He was superb at failing to plan for Hurricane Katrina and even better at failing to respond. He was top notch at allowing the Wall Street Banksters to run wild.

This is going to throw this thread way off topic, but are you for real?

They tried to blow up the WTC in 1993. That would include Bill Clinton. Obama did not get Osama, the military did, and it would have been regardless of who was in charge when it happened.

I'm still waiting for the troops to come home under Obama.

What would the great Obama have done with simply a few days to plan for Katrina. You goofy leftwing nut jobs seem to think that there are just truckloads and caches of drinking water and food just waiting in some warehouse ready to be called out a moment's notice. God forbid the people who actually choose to live there get the fact that they are in a hurricane zone and should have had the wherewithal to help themselves.

Sorry, first it was Savings and Loans that failed. Under Jimmy Carter, mortgage lending tripled! He also deregulated the Savings and Loans.

Then , when, as you say, Wall Street ran wild, Obama stepped in and announced that some banks were just too big to fail.

But, hey, keep blaming Bush for your problems.

Marshall Bennett
12-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Marshall, be nice to ishman; he's one of yours!
Yeah, that was my bad. I thought he was referring to Bush when he said (8) years.

Tom
12-24-2013, 04:27 PM
You think 5 years took a toll on Obama, what about the damage it did to America? We may never recover from the hole this idiot put us into.

Ocala Mike
12-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Yeah, that was my bad. I thought he was referring to Bush when he said (8) years.

We will assume your response was a pre-emptive one to mostie's!

mostpost
12-24-2013, 10:44 PM
This is going to throw this thread way off topic, but are you for real?

They tried to blow up the WTC in 1993. That would include Bill Clinton. Obama did not get Osama, the military did, and it would have been regardless of who was in charge when it happened.
Six of the seven men responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing were captured, put on trial, convicted and are now serving what are for all practical purposes life sentences. the seventh is in prison in Iraq. The military did kill Osama bin Laden, but they did it on orders from Obama using intelligence gathered under Obama's direction. Don't try to tell me if bin Laden had been killed during Bush's administration you wouldn't be trumpeting "Bush killed bin Laden!"

I'm still waiting for the troops to come home under Obama.
Me too!

What would the great Obama have done with simply a few days to plan for Katrina. You goofy leftwing nut jobs seem to think that there are just truckloads and caches of drinking water and food just waiting in some warehouse ready to be called out a moment's notice. God forbid the people who actually choose to live there get the fact that they are in a hurricane zone and should have had the wherewithal to help themselves.
Here is what I would have done and it seems quite simple to me. I would establish a list of supermarket warehouses in areas adjacent to hurricane prone areas such as New Orleans.

I would maintain an inventory of essential items such as drinking water and canned goods. In the case of Hurricane Katrina, I would put Fort Polk on alert to be ready to go to those warehouses, load the items onto trucks and deliver them to the affected areas.
I would establish staging areas in the affected areas; with alternate sites if the original sites were unreachable. I would maintain a permanent fund to immediately reimburse the private companies for the items taken from their warehouses.
From the time it first became possible that a particular area may be hit, someone in my administration would be charged with keeping in contact with state and local officials. As the storm approached that contact would become more frequent and more intense. I would maintain personal, close contact with the governor of the state. Kind of like what Obama did during Sandy. Kind of what Bush did not do before, during or after Katrina.

Sorry, first it was Savings and Loans that failed. Under Jimmy Carter, mortgage lending tripled! He also deregulated the Savings and Loans.

Then , when, as you say, Wall Street ran wild, Obama stepped in and announced that some banks were just too big to fail.

I'm going to have to do some research on the Savings and Loan thing. I don't think it happened exactly like you say.

mostpost
12-24-2013, 10:58 PM
God forbid the people who actually choose to live there get the fact that they are in a hurricane zone and should have had the wherewithal to help themselves.
Absolutely! Those people in the ninth ward knew those levees weren't safe. Why didn't they go out there and rebuild or reinforce them? How hard can it be? Doesn't every neighborhood have one of those dredging thingys?

The really stupid thing-yes, I said stupid-is that you think those people choose to live there. They live where they were born. They barely have the money to do that. You think they get up one day and say, "Gee, we could be hit with a hurricane living here. Let's move up north to Illinois and live in one of them fancy suburbs like Skokie or Kenilworth or one of them ritzy Milwaukee suburbs where that Wisconsin feller lives.

PaceAdvantage
12-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Absolutely! Those people in the ninth ward knew those levees weren't safe. Why didn't they go out there and rebuild or reinforce them? How hard can it be? Doesn't every neighborhood have one of those dredging thingys?

The really stupid thing-yes, I said stupid-is that you think those people choose to live there. They live where they were born. They barely have the money to do that. You think they get up one day and say, "Gee, we could be hit with a hurricane living here. Let's move up north to Illinois and live in one of them fancy suburbs like Skokie or Kenilworth or one of them ritzy Milwaukee suburbs where that Wisconsin feller lives.Always the helpless people...can't fend for themselves...man, you put such little stock and faith in your fellow man...that's why you are a liberal I suppose.

And that's why poor urban areas that have been ruled by democrats for decades NEVER improve, and usually, only get worse...like DETROIT...attitudes like yours...pathetic.

sammy the sage
12-25-2013, 10:27 AM
You think 5 years took a toll on Obama, what about the damage it did to America? We may never recover from the hole this idiot put us into.

True...and we'll NEVER recover from THE previous occupant EITHER...

That's what's so SICKENING...both sides have ya'll so Dog & Ponied it's :mad: :( :bang: :faint:

sammy the sage
12-25-2013, 10:33 AM

At least get YORE facts STRAIGHT...Sen. Phil Gramm & Carter crossed THE aisle hand in hand at yours & I's EXPENSE...

and Bush DID start THE BALL rolling on too big to fail...Obama just finished THE deal...please get your head outta of your party blindness...

rastajenk
12-26-2013, 07:01 AM
. He was excellent at losing a war we should never have been in. What war did we lose? I've been awake during the entire Age of the Internet, but I don't remember that.

woodtoo
12-26-2013, 09:50 AM
What war did we lose? I've been awake during the entire Age of the Internet, but I don't remember that.

It's quite obvious you haven't been paying attention.Mostpost is most excellent at rewriting history to his own liking,he has even been known to change
the course of entire nations with the mere swoosh of his hands and confuse
the wisest of men with rhetoric and double speak of which will leave you
sobbing uncontrollably like a defenseless little girl,until he lifts your soul
up like some great final awakening leaving you breathless,and in need of changing your shorts.

Thats when you realize it was only a dream or what has since been known as a mostymare.

Stay strong my friends,stay strong.

Tom
12-26-2013, 11:14 AM
SH out of power and dead.
Libya's WMD out of there before Obama screwed it all up
Let's lose a few more.

Now if you are talming about stopping Iran from getting nukes, then yes, we have all but lost that one by have two idiot amateurs negotiate the US right out of sanctions that were working. Yup, a real loss. An Obama loss.

fast4522
12-26-2013, 06:53 PM
Clipped from today, they both look constipated. It is likely neither will serve as President, and look much worse before that contest begins.

hcap
12-26-2013, 07:07 PM
they both look constipated. It is likely neither will serve as PresidentOn that scatological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatology) basis can we safely assume YOU will not run either? :eek:

Tom
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
They ate the other candidates.

fast4522
12-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Hey cap, they have coupons you can find on the net.
Just saying.

hcap
12-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey cap, they have coupons you can find on the net.
Just saying.Hey, I wasn't the one that made moving or not moving ones bowls a political issue.

fast4522
12-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Hey, you stepped into it, looks mean something. Now before you go into a rant consider Obama might have won because John McCain looked shovel ready during the campaign. Here is a picture for you to warm the cockles of your heart.

hcap
12-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I bet you think this is a collection of her outstanding moments during that campaign. I bet you also think she should have won with these brilliant political insights, and MccCain should have run on the bottom of the ticket with Palin at the top.

/NrzXLYA_e6E?

PS: It's kinda hard to tell it is not Tina Fey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fast4522
12-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Nope, I just think the youthful candidate is a better sell.
Remember those coupons, cap.

Clocker
12-27-2013, 01:35 AM
I bet you also think she should have won with these brilliant political insights, and MccCain should have run on the bottom of the ticket with Palin at the top.

Palin is not an original thinker nor a demonstrated leader on a large scale. From what I have seen, I would rate her as a competent middle manager.

If I was hiring someone to run a small business, I would rate her head and shoulders over Obama, Biden, or McCain. None of the other three have the competence for anything as demanding as Asst. Manager at a fast food store. Of those three, I would rate Biden as the best of a bad bunch.

newtothegame
12-27-2013, 03:41 AM
George W. Bush did indeed do what he did quite well. He was very good at not capturing the man behind the attacks of 9-11. He was excellent at losing a war we should never have been in. He was superb at failing to plan for Hurricane Katrina and even better at failing to respond. He was top notch at allowing the Wall Street Banksters to run wild. Not one was better at being bad than George W. Bush.

By the way, you addressed your rant to the wrong person. Ishman was referring to Obama. It was Fantastic Dan who added the pictures of Georgie boy.

I am not going to get into many of the details, except those which I have first hand knowledge of.....
In regards to Katrina.....It was NOT bush's fault. Sorry guys...but you can lay the blame for that fiasco right at the feet of one Governor name K. Blanco.
She refused help initially. Then, when it got overwhelming, couldn't decide which way to turn.

Next, as to the residents, there was plenty of transportation to get them out. In previous hurricanes, no one (including myself) thought this was going to be anywhere near the scale it was. But, once I saw it (Katrina) reach cat 5 status in the gulf, I decided for the betterment of my family to evacuate. Some here were not wise enough to make the same decisions.

As to living here on the gulf where hurricanes are a way of life, it is just that....a way of life. You can go anywhere in the U.S and be at danger from some sort of natural disaster. Should all the residents of NJ move??? I mean Sandy ( a category ONE ) did nearly the damage (from pictures I saw) that Katrina ( a category 4 at landfall ) did.

Maybe we should all move to the Midwest where Tornadoes wipe out complete swaths of land for miles?? Maybe the west coast where fires engulf millions of acres? Point is, natural disasters happen all the time in most every area of the country. The problem is not the disasters but the preparedness. And, I would also add that a cat 3 or less and the preparedness is actually pretty good. Anything higher then that and well....its not going to be pretty.
I just don't know if you can ever truly be prepared for that magnitude of storm.

JustRalph
12-27-2013, 04:34 AM
hmmmm..............

Tom
12-27-2013, 09:04 AM
John McCain looked shovel ready

Hot coffee coming out of your nose is no way to start the day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hcap
12-27-2013, 09:17 AM
hmmmm..............

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20131119/rs_560x415-131219042917-1024-jc-gym-121713-duck.jpg

fast4522
12-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey Cap, just think as we close out 2013, that one year from now we will be right here at Pace Advantage doing the same thing. :lol:

Now I don't think this is real, but thought you might enjoy it.

hcap
12-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Hey Cap, just think as we close out 2013, that one year from now we will be right here at Pace Advantage doing the same thing. :lol:

Now I don't think this is real, but thought you might enjoy it.Even if sexual attraction is only 5% mental, when Sarah replied to Charlie Gibson when he asked if she knew what "The Bush Doctrine" was, and she replied "in what respect Charlie"? Thinking about that lack of a brain would be like taking a dip in the atlantic ocean in mid January.

But then again most female politician are not my type.

However.......

http://static.ibnlive.in.com/pix/slideshow/05-2009/lisa-ray-ruby/Lisa-Ray-long-Toronto-water.jpg

Ruby Dhalla is Canadian politician of Indian descent. She is a member of the Liberal party, a power house of Canadian politics. She has long worked to make a difference.

fast4522
12-28-2013, 09:39 AM
I rather doubt either one sports one, but just like the duck you have not seen the last of Sara Palin. So if your around next year, I expect we will be going over the same subject matter so stock up on the antacid tablets.

Rookies
12-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Hot coffee coming out of your nose is no way to start the day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, in 4 days, that would have been early fav for Line of the Year in 2014.

I cannot remember ONE set of photos over my lifetime, where the incumbent Prez had not appeared to age TWICE as much as his time in office. Arguably, one of the most stressful jobs ever!

fast4522
12-28-2013, 12:20 PM
"I cannot remember ONE set of photos over my lifetime, where the incumbent Prez had not appeared to age"

But can we agree that all used makeup and hair dye before any term?

FantasticDan
12-28-2013, 12:43 PM
So if your around next year, I expect we will be going over the same subject matter so stock up on the antacid tablets.Uh, isn't 80% of the traffic here in O/T, "going over the same subject matter"? Over and over and over and over? The amazing thing is, it never gets old! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :bang:

Rookies
12-28-2013, 10:18 PM
"I cannot remember ONE set of photos over my lifetime, where the incumbent Prez had not appeared to age"

But can we agree that all used makeup and hair dye before any term?

Not the right one to ask. I just turned 62, still have the vast majority of my own hair and while not the colour of my youth... it still has colour... without any "enhancement"... ever. :lol:

Tom
12-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Uh, isn't 80% of the traffic here in O/T, "going over the same subject matter"? Over and over and over and over? The amazing thing is, it never gets old! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :bang:

79.83%

But thanks for playing!

JustRalph
08-11-2014, 11:17 PM
The job does take a toll

2008 vs this week

Time marches on......

Greyfox
08-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Time marches on......

Is that Tiger Woods?

davew
08-12-2014, 09:15 AM
no, its prez Obama

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-08-01-cover.jpg

dartman51
08-12-2014, 03:30 PM
no, its prez Obama

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-08-01-cover.jpg

At least they got his ears right. :lol:

Rookies
08-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Hey, you stepped into it, looks mean something. Now before you go into a rant consider Obama might have won because John McCain looked shovel ready during the campaign. Here is a picture for you to warm the cockles of your heart.

Never been a fan, of course. But, I just noticed here that she uses a fair bit of war paint, right?