PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore can't score off New England?

Stillriledup
12-22-2013, 06:36 PM
I didnt realize Jerod Mayo, Vince Wilfork and all the other guys were playing in this game? Or, maybe its a game the Ravens "dont need" so yeah, that must be it.

wiffleball whizz
12-22-2013, 06:49 PM
I didnt realize Jerod Mayo, Vince Wilfork and all the other guys were playing in this game? Or, maybe its a game the Ravens "dont need" so yeah, that must be it.

Cuz the ****in stink

Great play calls.......

cj's dad
12-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Worst I have ever seen since Joe was the QB; he had zero time to pass in the 1st half. The team was flat as I have ever seen. As I stated on other posts, this team is going nowhere; which is 100% what the NFL wants.

wiffleball whizz
12-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Worst I have ever seen since Joe was the QB; he had zero time to pass in the 1st half. The team was flat as I have ever seen. As I stated on other posts, this team is going nowhere; which is 100% what the NFL wants.

NFL knows what the Super Bowl will be....I'm trying to crack the code

Ravens took me down drain today

But it seems stupid but teams 2nd road game off bad loss usually come back strong.....

Could have had fun bashing ravens today but I was too busy watching then cost me cheese

And why did that game get done so late?!

Valuist
12-23-2013, 01:19 PM
The Ravens had been on a run and all the talking heads on ESPN and Fox Sports annointed them the "dangerous" team. When the media jumps on board, better look somewhere else. Philly seems to be the heir apparent "now" team.

cj's dad
12-23-2013, 02:29 PM
The Ravens had been on a run and all the talking heads on ESPN and Fox Sports annointed them the "dangerous" team. When the media jumps on board, better look somewhere else. Philly seems to be the heir apparent "now" team.

IF Arizona gets in they could become the "now" team.

Valuist
12-23-2013, 04:39 PM

The public never gets on Arizona. From 11/1/11 thru 10/1/12, the Cardinals went 11-2. Might've been the quietest 11-2 run ever.

Maximillion
12-23-2013, 06:51 PM

Only chance would appear to be Atlanta pulling off a huge upset tonight....setting up basically a playoff game next week.

It gives me a reason to at least half-way watch the game tonight.