PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Full Meet Picks (Day 10 of 91 Sunday 12-22-13)

KidCapper
12-22-2013, 01:58 AM
Going to try something a bit different here. I will list my top plays for just Tampa and see if I hold a profit when the meet ends in May. I will play these selections $10 WP and see what happens.

Day 9 of 91 Results to date:

29 Total Plays

11-Winners
4- Places
2- Shows
10- Off the Board
2- Scratches

Wagered $540
Returned $854
Net +$314

Sunday's picks to follow soon.

KidCapper
12-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Race -5 The :3: . Ran a huge figure off the layoff for Joan Scott. One of my favorite turf riders Gallardo stays up for the ride today. 84 Bris figure the field's high last out number. I'll take 4-1 on the ML here.

Race -6 The :4: .Sad field of 12,500 maidens here & this spot screams for a 1st timer to win. Trainer Azpurua hits at 20% with 1st timers and 23% with 2-year olds. Dam has thrown 1 winner from 2 starters and this one is bred to sprint. Some things to like at 6-1 on the line.

Race -9 The :4: . Ships in from Hawthorne for 19% shipping trainer DiVito here. Been closing at Haw in latest tries where it is hard to gain ground late on that surface lately. Plenty of speed signed on here to flatter this one's late run. Serpa up for the ride at 3-1 on the line.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!

Redboard
12-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Tampa Sunday
$0.50 Pick 4's
R3: 2 / All / 3,8/ 3,5,6,8,9,10 = $42
R7: 6,8,10 / 4,7,9 / 2,4/ 3 = $9

KC : I believe #4 Nina Linda in R6 has scratched.

KidCapper
12-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the update on the scratch Redboard. Lost the :4: in Race 6 to the scratch board. Going to replace it with a new selection. New write-ups for Sunday here with the Race 6 change.

Race -5 The :3: . Ran a huge figure off the layoff for Joan Scott. One of my favorite turf riders Gallardo stays up for the ride today. 84 Bris figure the field's high last out number. I'll take 4-1 on the ML here.

Race -6 The :5: . Drops in class on the ship over from Calder here. Has been running against tougher and a 7-2 on the ML. Looks to be the best of what's run.

Race -9 The :4: . Ships in from Hawthorne for 19% shipping trainer DiVito here. Been closing at Haw in latest tries where it is hard to gain ground late on that surface lately. Plenty of speed signed on here to flatter this one's late run. Serpa up for the ride at 3-1 on the line.

Redboard
12-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Nevermind

upthecreek
12-22-2013, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=KidCapper]Thanks for the update on the scratch Redboard. Lost the :4: in Race 6 to the scratch board. Going to replace it with a new selection. New write-ups for Sunday here with the Race 6 change.

Race -6 The :5: . Drops in class on the ship over from Calder here. Has been running against tougher and a 7-2 on the ML. Looks to be the best of what's run.

Race -9 The :4: . Ships in from Hawthorne for 19% shipping trainer DiVito here. Been closing at Haw in latest tries where it is hard to gain ground late on that surface lately. Plenty of speed signed on here to flatter this one's late run. Serpa up for the ride at 3-1 on the line.[/QUOTE

Race 5 Gallardo is on the #5 Babes Ruler,not the #3

nellanod
12-22-2013, 01:26 PM
HEY KID, DO YOU MEAN #5 IN THE 5TH.---THAT THE ONE TRAINED BY
SCOTT AND RIDDEN BY GALL--JUST MAKING SURE.

KidCapper
12-22-2013, 01:29 PM
HEY KID, DO YOU MEAN #5 IN THE 5TH.---THAT THE ONE TRAINED BY
SCOTT AND RIDDEN BY GALL--JUST MAKING SURE.

You are correct......wow I had too much holiday cheer last night... :bang: . Let me correct those one more time...thanks!

KidCapper
12-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Race -5 The :5: . Ran a huge figure off the layoff for Joan Scott. One of my favorite turf riders Gallardo stays up for the ride today. 84 Bris figure the field's high last out number. I'll take 4-1 on the ML here.

Wow...is this my first time posting???? :bang:

KidCapper
12-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Race -5 The :5: . Ran a huge figure off the layoff for Joan Scott. One of my favorite turf riders Gallardo stays up for the ride today. 84 Bris figure the field's high last out number. I'll take 4-1 on the ML here.

Wow...is this my first time posting???? :bang:

Race 5 The :5: Winner Paid $5.60 $3.40
Race 6 The :5: Off the board
Race 9 The :4: Ran 2nd Paid $3.80

Day 10 of 91 Results to date:

32 Total Plays

12-Winners
05-Placed
02-Show
11-Off the board
02-Scratched

Wagered $600
Returned $918
Net +$318 for a profit of a whopping $4 today. :)

KidCapper